What are your favorite Civic Si exhausts?

ApolloSI

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Are you going with track or touring? Im leaning more towards track myself.
I won’t be getting an aftermarket DP anytime soon so I’m going to get the track. Down the road when I decide to buy a DP if it’s too much for me I’ll exhchange out the track tips for the touring tips since the AWE systems are completely modular. ??
Sponsored

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you're looking for something somewhat tame in normal driving, but loud like the AWE track when you're getting on the throttle, go for the AWE Touring. I was the one that bought the touring model from @Unity Performance a couple days ago, had it installed yesterday and I have zero regrets. With the Stock DP, it's the perfect sound that I was looking for. All that I really want to do to perfect the sound of the car is getting an SRI, which will come when my bank account recovers a bit ;)

For the track, my main concern was the amount of drone in the cabin, especially because my son is 3 years old and my girlfriend likes quiet cars. I had the R400 on my old Si and the bass was a bit much as well as the drone, especially when I initially installed it. Once it broke in, it wasn't too bad, but there was still a lot of bass and it was quieter than I expected. For an exhaust I paid $1,200 CAD for, I expected better. For the price of the Invidia, I'd pony up the extra bit and go for the Touring if you're looking for an exhaust with zero drone with a nice sound.

I will try to get some sound clips today and some pictures. We have quite a bit of snow here and it's freezing outside so we'll see.

jdm_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8 CTR & More
Country flag
I'm on AWE Track with 27WON catless dp and I am absolutely inlove. I just discovered Armytrix so I'm probably going to switch to that soon

tcr1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic si 2020
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I bought Magnaflow CatBack Exhaust at half price 3 months of wear.
I am very satisfied, it sounds between 3000 and 4000 rpm. On the road it is as quiet as the original. Easy to install .

Honda Civic 10th gen What are your favorite Civic Si exhausts? Capture d’écran, le 2021-02-06 à 15.33.55

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
If you're looking for something somewhat tame in normal driving, but loud like the AWE track when you're getting on the throttle, go for the AWE Touring. I was the one that bought the touring model from @Unity Performance a couple days ago, had it installed yesterday and I have zero regrets. With the Stock DP, it's the perfect sound that I was looking for. All that I really want to do to perfect the sound of the car is getting an SRI, which will come when my bank account recovers a bit ;)

For the track, my main concern was the amount of drone in the cabin, especially because my son is 3 years old and my girlfriend likes quiet cars. I had the R400 on my old Si and the bass was a bit much as well as the drone, especially when I initially installed it. Once it broke in, it wasn't too bad, but there was still a lot of bass and it was quieter than I expected. For an exhaust I paid $1,200 CAD for, I expected better. For the price of the Invidia, I'd pony up the extra bit and go for the Touring if you're looking for an exhaust with zero drone with a nice sound.

I will try to get some sound clips today and some pictures. We have quite a bit of snow here and it's freezing outside so we'll see.
Thank You Mike! Was happy to help you narrow down your selection, and glad to hear you're loving it! Definitely share some pics here when you've got the car all cleaned up :cool:

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thank You Mike! Was happy to help you narrow down your selection, and glad to hear you're loving it! Definitely share some pics here when you've got the car all cleaned up :cool:
I’ve been waiting for a warmer day to get it washed to take some pictures and do some revs and driving. This -20 weather makes everything difficult lol

jack.

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’d love to say my Nvidia Gemini but.... it’s drones as shit in my coupe.
Sounds great but loud in the car.
I’m highly considering this exhaust due to how nice it sounds with a catless downpipe, but how would you compare the interior bass to that of a rmm? I personally don‘t mind drone or anything, I actually have a muffler and resonator delete with stock dp/fp currently and the 27won race rmm. If the bass from the invidia is too much then I’ll probably end up going for an AWE touring system.

Jason Baker

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m highly considering this exhaust due to how nice it sounds with a catless downpipe, but how would you compare the interior bass to that of a rmm? I personally don‘t mind drone or anything, I actually have a muffler and resonator delete with stock dp/fp currently and the 27won race rmm. If the bass from the invidia is too much then I’ll probably end up going for an AWE touring system.
I run a Perrin insert for an RMM. I preferred it to start to see this if it was okay with vibration. It was interesting day one but I don’t notice it at all.
I may step up to an actual RMM next.
I run a 27Won catted DP. The Nvidia is droney as hell. Seems to drone in the back seat mostly. It’s at its worst when you’re about 55 mph and just running.
I’m okay with it now but I could do without it.

jack.

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I run a Perrin insert for an RMM. I preferred it to start to see this if it was okay with vibration. It was interesting day one but I don’t notice it at all.
I may step up to an actual RMM next.
I run a 27Won catted DP. The Nvidia is droney as hell. Seems to drone in the back seat mostly. It’s at its worst when you’re about 55 mph and just running.
I’m okay with it now but I could do without it.
Alright thanks for the info. I noticed even with my current exhaust it tends to have the most drone in the back seats. I’ll be running the stock downpipe for a while and probably a PRL 3” front pipe to give it a bit more volume but not as much as a downpipe would add.

Jimmyhillflip

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic si
Country flag
I have a PRL (catless) race FP/DP and a greedy supreme exhaust on my car. I
Like the sound of the exhaust but the massive mufflers are kinda an eyesore to me now. Was wondering if there were any other exhausts that have the nice Deep sound to them with out it sounding like a tin can with nails in it.
Sponsored