What are your favorite Civic Si exhausts?

CDjunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 S2000, 17 Si
Country flag
I thought the 4 might be a bit much at first, but in the end I think it looks pretty decent and fills the space nicely.

Honda Civic 10th gen What are your favorite Civic Si exhausts? 0U

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
My favorite so far is just a simple muffler delete. $100, no 32 hundred tips, no rasp. Beat bang for buck for sure.

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
I’ve starting really leaning towards the AWE track exhaust! ?
The AWE Track exhaust is a great option, especially when paired to a factory downpipe. If you are looking to switch to an aftermarket downpipe I highly recommend the touring edition to minimize drone and get the best tone out your exhaust. We tried magnaflow, invidia, and a muffler delete on our blue Si, and the AWE had a truly unmatched tone.
You can find AWE here: https://unity-performance.com/products/awe-tuning-exhaust-2017-civic-si

letsgoMINAJE

First Name
Minaje
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
The AWE Track exhaust is a great option, especially when paired to a factory downpipe. If you are looking to switch to an aftermarket downpipe I highly recommend the touring edition to minimize drone and get the best tone out your exhaust. We tried magnaflow, invidia, and a muffler delete on our blue Si, and the AWE had a truly unmatched tone.
You can find AWE here: https://unity-performance.com/products/awe-tuning-exhaust-2017-civic-si
Care to share a vid of yours? :D

ablack18si

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I’ve starting really leaning towards the AWE track exhaust! ?
I have the AWE Track for my sedan and I love it. It’s honestly not too loud, I was expecting a lot more. For example, any stock V8 will probably sound louder if they step on it. But regardless, I love the way it sounds especially for a turbo 1.5L.

NeptuneOg1

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
I have the AWE Track for my sedan and I love it. It’s honestly not too loud, I was expecting a lot more. For example, any stock V8 will probably sound louder if they step on it. But regardless, I love the way it sounds especially for a turbo 1.5L.
You're probably on stock downpipe tho