What's your favorite car to race?

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Si
Country flag
love running with G35,350,370. Especially running my friends 2016 eco boost mustang. he would always talk shit about how all si are slow until i smoked his ass. ? so i ask him how it feels to be the slowest of the crew!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Turtle_714

Turtle_714

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
love running with G35,350,370. Especially running my friends 2016 eco boost mustang. he would always talk shit about how all si are slow until i smoked his ass. ? so i ask him how it feels to be the slowest of the crew!
?

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Pisses me off when someone drives like an 80 year old in a performance car.
This is very common in south west Florida you’ll see a Z06 Vette a newer mustang GT or a Camaro ss and a challenger hellcat doing 40 mph in the left lane on the highway which is either 65 or 70 depends on which highway you’re on :doh:

OP
OP
Turtle_714

Turtle_714

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
to piss him off i tell him.... damn bro you lost to a fart can ? that is what he calls every honda ..he then tries to change the subject lol. My opinion is if you delete you resonator and do a muffler delete with a catless dp ? that is a fart can lmao
haha yea, I'd have to rub it in too. "little 1.5L smoked your Mustang, either your car is slow or it's operator error" haha.

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I know it would be better to build the motor first, and then upgrade the turbo. I just lack patience. And I'd feel comfortable somewhere around 330whp and 350ftlbs tq give or take on a stock motor.
Thats why DRob left the torque curve relativity tame because of me being stock. It could have easily hit 380wtq+ but I wanted reliability. It’s plenty and won’t spin the tires all crazy. Spinnin ain’t winnin haha

OP
OP
Turtle_714

Turtle_714

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
Thats why DRob left the torque curve relativity tame because of me being stock. It could have easily hit 380wtq+ but I wanted reliability. It’s plenty and won’t spin the tires all crazy. Spinnin ain’t winnin haha
Makes perfect sense, you've got quite the sleeper.

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How is the 27 won turbo? I was planning on buying myself one for Christmas but not sure it’s worth it. I’m ordering the prl intercooler end of this month also. I bought the stage 2 competition clutch from two step but it’s not available until the 20th of this month.
It’s totally worth it, IF, you get a custom tune. The ots maps are cool and all and work great. But after a custom tune, just on 91 it feels like the ktuner W1 flex fuel map. Drobs the man, woke this thing up.

TornadoredGen3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Legacy-T, Jetta Tsi, SI,A5
Country flag
VW guy here... i like to go on Mexico/Canada trips with 8/9/10gen Si..G35, WRX/STI, 335, Evox.. but mostly 10gen civic just because we are on similar if not same types of price level and models.
2014 mk6 jetta se here with a few mods.... still havent lost to a 10gen Si yet. ran few stock one, minor mods and one with Ots hondata tune and downpipe. Anyone in NNJ with stock turbo modded Si? i need a reason to put the turbo thasts sitting on my closet!;)

Last edited:

Valenzx

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
370s ,Audis A5,s3, any american Muscle. But, love to run STIs stock they are slow as shit. To be honest my modded STI would kill my SI. It's like a rocket ship FBO on flex as soon as the car hits 3k it's gone. I also put 13k into the STI so it's no contest. I do love my SI though light and nimble, just wish it were AWD haha.

OP
OP
Turtle_714

Turtle_714

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
370s ,Audis A5,s3, any american Muscle. But, love to run STIs stock they are slow as shit. To be honest my modded STI would kill my SI. It's like a rocket ship FBO on flex as soon as the car hits 3k it's gone. I also put 13k into the STI so it's no contest. I do love my SI though light and nimble, just wish it were AWD haha.
I agree, AWD would be awesome for the Si.

2tone

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si. 2006 bmw 325i
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anything with a v8... I like showing people not to underestimate the platform so much. Majority of people on the street don’t have more than exhaust and intake on N/A v8s which the si, with E30 and drop in turbo, will give a great run.
Sponsored