Turtle_714

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
Self explanatory title. For those of my fellow Si owners, especially modded, what is your favorite car to run it with? Which cars do you get excited about when you see one? For me personally, #1 would have to be another Si. I love the builds, I like seeing how the car handles different upgrades, and I have a respect for other Si owners that are passionate about their cars. A closer runner up would be Mustangs. I love the confidence of Mustang owners when they're next to my Si. I definitely don't win them all, but more often than not the owners are unpleasantly surprised. I guess I just like being the under dog. Let's hear it....

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your favorite car to race? 20200918_160724
Sponsored

NoobMaster69

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Agreed on other Si's! Great point!

My 2nd is Subaru WRX and STI. Easy to beat or run even with in typical stoplight and roll races. Buddy in my town has an STI with intake, header, exhaust, and tune and I was shocked the first time we pulled, he barely won. With a tune we always run pretty close. Si is just so light compared to them. plus they sound and look so cool when running next to you!

OP
OP
Turtle_714

Turtle_714

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
Agreed on other Si's! Great point!

My 2nd is Subaru WRX and STI. Easy to beat or run even with in typical stoplight and roll races. Buddy in my town has an STI with intake, header, exhaust, and tune and I was shocked the first time we pulled, he barely won. With a tune we always run pretty close. Si is just so light compared to them. plus they sound and look so cool when running next to you!
Agreed! Those are up there for me as well. I see one and I'm like ohhh alright lets get up there next to him and see what happens.

Janssen098

First Name
Janssen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic si
Country flag
Two favorite cars so far are a gti and a focus st that two of my buddies have a little work on them. The st I take in 3rd and 4th but the gti is right there if not a little bit ahead.

Janssen098

First Name
Janssen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic si
Country flag
Self explanatory title. For those of my fellow Si owners, especially modded, what is your favorite car to run it with? Which cars do you get excited about when you see one? For me personally, #1 would have to be another Si. I love the builds, I like seeing how the car handles different upgrades, and I have a respect for other Si owners that are passionate about their cars. A closer runner up would be Mustangs. I love the confidence of Mustang owners when they're next to my Si. I definitely don't win them all, but more often than not the owners are unpleasantly surprised. I guess I just like being the under dog. Let's hear it....

20200918_160724.jpg
I have never raced a mustang but one of my coworkers has a charger and I pull away in 3rd and 4th. I only have prl cobra cai race maf and ktuner. I switch between tsp and phearable. I have a lot more planned but gotta buy one piece at a time now.

Learn2turn

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Toyota Longbed PU, '95 (Drift Toy) Miata, '05 Tuned Gran Prix White S2000, '19 Championship White C-Type R
Country flag

20200918_160724.jpg
I have a CTR but I love this topic so here I am :)

With the tune I am at...

I hunt down C4/C5/C6 Vettes

So yummy

OP
OP
Turtle_714

Turtle_714

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
I have never raced a mustang but one of my coworkers has a charger and I pull away in 3rd and 4th. I only have prl cobra cai race maf and ktuner. I switch between tsp and phearable. I have a lot more planned but gotta buy one piece at a time now.
I've been a couple chargers. I got smoked by a hellcat once though. Honestly I wasn't even trying to race him but he was revving his car on the freeway next to mine repeatedly so I said fuck it. Obviously we all know I took an L on that one. But I didn't put over 10K into my Si to not run it.

Janssen098

First Name
Janssen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic si
Country flag
I have a CTR but I love this topic so here I am :)

With the tune I am at...

I hunt down C4/C5/C6 Vettes

So yummy
I plan on buying a ctr in a couple of years only owe around 5k on my 2020 si used stock money from work. Just gotta wait until my youngest daughter gets out of a car seat and It will be mine.

Janssen098

First Name
Janssen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic si
Country flag
I've been a couple chargers. I got smoked by a hellcat once though. Honestly I wasn't even trying to race him but he was revving his car on the freeway next to mine repeatedly so I said fuck it. Obviously we all know I took an L on that one. But I didn't put over 10K into my Si to not run it.
Hey man gotta respect you for trying but doesn’t the hellcat have like 700hp? I know it’s something insane like that

Learn2turn

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Toyota Longbed PU, '95 (Drift Toy) Miata, '05 Tuned Gran Prix White S2000, '19 Championship White C-Type R
Country flag
look out for those modded diesel trucks

OP
OP
Turtle_714

Turtle_714

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
Hey man gotta respect you for trying but doesn’t the hellcat have like 700hp? I know it’s something insane like that
I think he saw me doing a pull and he just wanted to make it known that he was faster. The dude broke traction on a 70mph roll lol. I had zero chance but it was still fun.

Janssen098

First Name
Janssen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic si
Country flag
I think he saw me doing a pull and he just wanted to make it known that he was faster. The dude broke traction on a 70mph roll lol. I had zero chance but it was still fun.
Haha an expensive 71k v8 had to try and embarrass a beautiful 4 cylinder. Hope that guy ran up on a c8 and got smoked.

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mine would be mustangs. They’re the only things I’ve lost to so far (coyote). Other than a Mazda speed 3 when I was stock. I’ve beat different gen gti’s, wrx’s, nitrous lsvtec 92 civic, e63 amg, other 10th gens, 2 4.6L mistangs, 350z and a couple tuned Silverado’s.

I always pull the “not bad for a 1.5L” card. Hurts egos bit haha

OP
OP
Turtle_714

Turtle_714

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
Haha an expensive 71k v8 had to try and embarrass a beautiful 4 cylinder. Hope that guy ran up on a c8 and got smoked.
Ya he was just being a bully basically. Haha yea, he was fast but there's faster out there.
Sponsored