What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan Aegean Blue Metallic; 2003 Pontiac Vibe (just sold)
Country flag
Hey idk if this is a dumb question but I had a shop install my AEM short ram intake for the 2.0l and I can’t seem to get the filter off to wash it. Is there something I’m doing wrong? Or do I just have to forcefully remove it
If you mean you can't get the cover off, the screws don't actually come out, you just loosen them enough so that you can pull them up out of the the screw holes (that is, they stay attached to the cover). Then you can just lift up the cover and remove the filter. BTW, mine took a long time to dry after washing it so I put the OEM filter back in for a couple of days while the AEM one was drying.
Sponsored

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Front Garnish Lights for 2020-2021 OEM Front Garnish. Replaced my 2017-2019 Fake Vent OEM Front Garnish for these with lights today. Looks bright at night. Not that bright during the day unfortunately. Yellow light is hooked up on turn signal and white light is hooked up on fogs.

bumpled1.png

bumpled2.png

bumpled3.png

bumpled4.png
Links please!

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase

boinam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport Touring Hatch
Country flag
Got one of those console organizer things. Not entirely sold on it as the only thing I have up there anyways is my wallet. Going to leave it for a bit and see if I can come up with any more use cases for it. Will probably just end up being too lazy to take it out. Have to say, the fitment is near perfect. Very snug. Does make putting anything in or taking out a bit of a challenge while in park though.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) PXL_20211206_190841063

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) PXL_20211206_190850136

casper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Sport Hatchback (6MT)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Installed my Suma Performance Side Markers, after having them sit in the garage for a week. Absolutely love the brightness, and fit. The sequential turn signal is pretty freaking sweet too. Install wasn't too bad, I just had to watch two videos on which cables to splice. If you're looking at installing these, have some extra splicers on the side because I dropped my into the abyss of the engine bay.

20211205_155142.jpg
Looks good! I know everyone hates on the OEM-Orange color of the side markers, but IMO they look pretty neat on Sonic Gray Pearl, at least enough to keep from replacing them immediately… also, those OEM-Orange valve stem caps :beer:

Got one of those console organizer things. Not entirely sold on it as the only thing I have up there anyways is my wallet. Going to leave it for a bit and see if I can come up with any more use cases for it. Will probably just end up being too lazy to take it out. Have to say, the fitment is near perfect. Very snug. Does make putting anything in or taking out a bit of a challenge while in park though.

PXL_20211206_190841063.jpg

PXL_20211206_190850136.jpg
Haha I got one of those a few months back, and I like it. It’s pretty OEM-looking too. Maybe with a manual it’s less in the way since I can park in R and the shifter isn’t as large. It holds my Altoids and any other kejiggers that I don’t want floating around in the deep-space of the arm rest. Only downside to me is if you were planning on installing the wireless charger there.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
not mine, sharing on behalf of buddy.
love it or hate it, it is up to the owner's choice & i am only the provider.

Wow, to me it sounds like shit. I hate those firecracker exhausts.

Hasdrubal

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si sedan, 2015 Fit, 2009 Ridgeline
Country flag
I might live in a decent town, but where I work, there's dozens of those yahoos running around with anti-lag exhaust, generating way too many shots fired calls. Unfortunately there's enough actual shootings that we have to go check on nearly every one of them.

MachoGrande

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic HB ST (FK7)
Country flag

PXL_20211206_190841063.jpg

PXL_20211206_190850136.jpg
Same - I forget my phone in there 99% of the time because it is hidden and a p.i.t.a. to get out after the car is in park. Otherwise, a handy spot to leave it so I don't try to use it... :D

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here's what happened. I basically like the OEM wheels but wanted to get 18's and something lighter. So I bought this setup off Tire Rack and once I got them in person I wasn't 100% sold on them and the fact they only came in a very stock like +48 offset. Kind of had some buyer's remorse to be honest.

I actually considered just selling them at one point but it's too much of a hassle. So that's the basic story.
It'll still look nice with +48, just not aggressive.

MachoGrande

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic HB ST (FK7)
Country flag
Flashpro, beeatches... niiice! Finally scored one, awaiting delivery. Just need to keep telling myself that $25 CAD per alleged 1 HP increase is a good deal for this.
:D:oops:

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yup! Wow thats crazy it's been a while. We've all grown up I think or moved on ?‍♂

FB_IMG_1619180085775.jpg

FB_IMG_1616533776082.jpg
Looks sweet! I can see JDM headlights and grill, 4g wheels, and Integra lips:thumbsup:
I'm not that experienced over there, I start working on it in 2015 ish, about the time when things got quiet :(

I still have mine, trying to make it a 2.4 GTZ lol I have the leather interior in, and trying to put the infinity sound system in haha
Also, a local friend is helping me to do the 5speed swap and a turbo setup, and a kouki JDM front end is parts ready? Having my FK7 helps me to take the time and slowly work on the Galant without worrying no cars to get around☺

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20210612_211906

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag