What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

administrator

Administrator
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Continued from first What did you do to your Civic today? thread. New thread started to save give everyone a faster load.

As title suggests, this thread will be for CivicX owners to post about what they did to their car today. It can be anything, big or small - milestones, car wash, servicing, fixes, modifications, add-ons, etc.

Share and it might inspire some ideas for others to do on their Civics too.

So, what did you do to your 2016+ Civic today?

GO!
Sponsored

wingnut171

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Added OPT7 Footwell Lights, Trunk Cargo Net, and Seat Covers

Seat Covers do not fit perfect in the back due to our headrests not being removable.

Trunk Cargo net has a terrible way of mounting, so I replaced their screws with Wall Anchors in the spots in circled in photo. I had to drill a hole in the bottom of carpet and body in order to mount Trunk Net at the bottom.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OU5LOT2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LYNQPJL/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M28MKUO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) Capture.JPG

Nocturnal

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic sedan
I had a deer run into the side of my car this morning. I was able to come to a complete stop, but the deer decided it was going to keep running and it hit the front drivers side fender. I was able to pop the dent out, but you can see a slight ripple in the fender..... I think i'm just going to call it a day!

CivicLX2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Vehicle Showcase
I had a deer run into the side of my car this morning. I was able to come to a complete stop, but the deer decided it was going to keep running and it hit the front drivers side fender. I was able to pop the dent out, but you can see a slight ripple in the fender..... I think i'm just going to call it a day!
Ughh, that stinks...could have been worse though....Happened to me years ago...cost about $5k to fix

cypress

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Damn that sucks! Would be interested in seeing some pics.

I got some dents popped out this past Tuesday, one that was a tap and go and the other 2 on the hood that I have no idea where they came from. Car looks brand new.

Nocturnal

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic sedan
Damn that sucks! Would be interested in seeing some pics.

I got some dents popped out this past Tuesday, one that was a tap and go and the other 2 on the hood that I have no idea where they came from. Car looks brand new.
Luckily I came to a complete stop before it hit me... not too bad, but still sucks

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_0929.JPG Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_0930.JPG Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_0931.JPG Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_0932.JPG

imperialgrunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Replaced the sidemarker LEDs that came with my iJDMToy kit. They were overly bright at night, with some people even complaining that it's blinding them when I'm passing (lol). So I replaced them with the JDM ASTAR LEDs that I had used for my interior dome lights. It's not annoyingly bright, and it matches my headlight LEDs perfectly! I was not a fan of the blue tint compared to my DRLs

BEFORE:
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) {filename}

AFTER:
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) {filename}