What did you do with your window sticker?

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
I picked a random address in australia and mailed it to there. I will bet that person was so confused. I also of course picked another very random return address in Poland.

Yes- These are the kind of things I do for fun in my spare time!
I do exactly the same thing - except I always pick a random address in Canada for return.

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think the dealership took mine. I don’t remember where it went once I drove it off the lot now I’m kinda regretting it lol They never asked me if I wanted to keep it or not plus my car wasn’t a sport style trim or an Si or Type R so I figured no need to keep it lol

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag
Nope. I have mailed a half eaten sandwich before. Then a few weeks later I sent a bill for it.

Both times I put a return address of another person whom I didnt really like too much. Its like spamming someone, but you boost the economy at the same time. You pay for an envelope, a stamp, this all goes into a mail truck, maybe on an airplane, a ship etc.... what an amazing way to impact the world.. and on top of that multiple post office workers get paid to sort and deliver this letter/package.. so you ensure their job security, that income goes towards their kids education, food on the table etc ... all while punking someones ass.

It's how I give back.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do with your window sticker? tenor

That's amazing. ?

Mae22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatch Sport Touring Aegean Blue Metallic
Country flag
Mine is in my glove box. I still have the original sticker from the first car I bought brand new, which was a 1993 Accord LX Coupe 5 spd when I was 21. $17,080 was the sticker price on that one.

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm saving mine on mothballs. I am certain it will add to the high value of my rare, final year Civic Si coupe.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Mine is folded in half and tucked between page 100 and 101 of my owners manual.

RehabJP

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stoneautotech.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Stuck it with all the loan documents.

BadDriversNH

Second best dashcammer in NH?
First Name
Burke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have mine hanging above my simracing rig on my wall

BoxsterSteve

still plays with cars...
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Porsche Boxster S, 2018 Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nope. I have mailed a half eaten sandwich before. Then a few weeks later I sent a bill for it.

Both times I put a return address of another person whom I didnt really like too much. Its like spamming someone, but you boost the economy at the same time. You pay for an envelope, a stamp, this all goes into a mail truck, maybe on an airplane, a ship etc.... what an amazing way to impact the world.. and on top of that multiple post office workers get paid to sort and deliver this letter/package.. so you ensure their job security, that income goes towards their kids education, food on the table etc ... all while punking someones ass.

It's how I give back.
That’s awesome.
You’re my hero.
Although I’m probably the reason that companies don’t send out prepaid return mail envelopes much anymore.
I’ve return mailed many many pizza coupons in those prepaid envelopes over the years.
Sponsored