Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Sport Hatchback (6MT)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hey all, wanted to give back to the community by listing my work/mods on my Civic so that anyone else looking to do something similar can have a chance to ask me questions. May eventually write more detailed posts on each mod if I have a few hours to spare on weekends…

Aiming for “OEM-Plus” vibes with subtle drivability improvements, both performance-wise and comfort-wise (this is my daily driver). Staying away from anything too serious until my warranty period is over. May consider a mild tune eventually, but I’m pretty happy with the stock amount of power and fuel efficiency at the moment, so will likely prioritize suspension-related upgrades before power, if anything.

As an aside, I didn’t really grow up around “car people”, nor did I catch the car bug until I finally owned a manual transmission vehicle (this one). I have some general practical knowledge and done some odd repairs/replacements on my old Civic (read: I can follow directions well), but never bothered to learn regular maintenance until now. As such, most of the mods here will be things that shouldn’t be too scary for most of you, and can probably get done on a weekday night if you set aside a few hours, and some basic tools.

So here we go! All items are done by myself unless otherwise stated. If I've written a post addressing a specific item it will be linked to that post.

Interior Modifications
  • Acuity Insulated Poco Shift Knob
  • Acuity Throttle Spacer LHD
  • Blueskysea Dashcam (Hardwired)
  • Thenice Center Console Organizer
  • Thenice Glasses Holder
  • OEM Seat Back Protectors
  • DashMat SuedeMat Dashboard Cover
  • autoCOVR Dead Pedal Upgrade
  • CarQiWireless Center Armrest Storage Box
  • OEM All-weather Floor Mats (rear seats only) (dealer-installed)
    • Removed front mats (I wore a heel hole into driver mat from my clutch foot) & replaced by Lloyds Rubbertite Front Floor Mats
  • Lloyds Rubbertite Front Floor Mats
  • OEM Cargo Tray (dealer-installed)
  • OEM Door edge, door handle, and rear bumper appliqués (dealer-installed)
Exterior Modifications
  • Dealership Decal Delete
  • Baddannlv Skid Plate
  • HIC Window Visors
    • Removed currently to refresh and reinstall due to failing tape
  • OEM Black H-Logo Valve Stem Caps
  • eBay Engine Bay Side Covers
  • OEM Front Lip (dealer-installed)
  • OEM Side Skirts (dealer-installed)
  • OEM Rear Diffuser (dealer-installed)
  • OEM Window Tint (dealer-installed)
Performance/Suspension Modifications
Maintenance/Fluids
Issues/Repairs
  • Dr. ColorChip rock-chip paint “repair”
  • OEM mudflap replaced missing clips
  • Installed body frame plugs
  • Paintless Dent Repair (Professional Job)
  • Washer fluid reservoir leak (seems to have fixed itself?)
Vehicle Accessories
  • Honda Hack Pro
  • First Aid Kit (Honda)
  • WeatherTech Sunshade
  • ARES Oil Funnel
  • Trunknets Inc Floor Style Trunk Cargo Net
  • Drive Auto Car Trunk Organizer
  • URPOWER 5-in-1 Convertible Dog Car Seat Cover
  • ESR HaloLock MagSafe Phone Mount
  • Carlinkit 4.0 Wireless Carplay Adapter
  • CupHolderHero Inserts
  • Aujen Silicon License Plate Frame
Future Plans / Items
  • SUMA Performance Wide-angle Side Mirrors
  • RV6 Flywheel & Stage 0 Exedy Clutch Upgrade Kit (when my stock clutch croaks)
  • (speculative) Maybe a “slight” tune, mostly to increase drivability (rev hang, throttle response, etc.) - not really interested in performance gains at the expense of reliability… Looking into Ktuner V1.2 w/ Phearable 1.5R Tune and that’s it
General Photos
Honda Civic 10th gen casper’s (Mostly Modless) Hatchback Sport ‘21 IMG_4498

Photo Credit: BTM GRAPHIX

Honda Civic 10th gen casper’s (Mostly Modless) Hatchback Sport ‘21 D54DF70A-F645-4DFC-BB89-0DCC5BAF542A

Honda Civic 10th gen casper’s (Mostly Modless) Hatchback Sport ‘21 56F785EA-1DCE-4A7C-8032-92A3367E176B

Honda Civic 10th gen casper’s (Mostly Modless) Hatchback Sport ‘21 DE69F02C-E324-46E1-9119-427864E2A5FD

Honda Civic 10th gen casper’s (Mostly Modless) Hatchback Sport ‘21 F5984DD7-85A1-4D69-A410-A0B09DB5D015

Honda Civic 10th gen casper’s (Mostly Modless) Hatchback Sport ‘21 CC503051-AD9F-431A-AAF8-E5BB4AF617D6

Honda Civic 10th gen casper’s (Mostly Modless) Hatchback Sport ‘21 IMG_4203

Honda Civic 10th gen casper’s (Mostly Modless) Hatchback Sport ‘21 IMG_4195

Last edited:

Swmmo

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic hatchback sonic pearl gray
Country flag
Hey Casper! Nice ride. I’ve got the same car and likewise doing some minimal mods to keep the daily driver (at least until the warranty is up)…

Curious about the window visors you went with…that’s one of the next items on my list so I’m looking for recommendations/thoughts on what others have.

those look like HIC, which I’m strongly considering, but your list mentioned PRO… could you drop a link to those so could take a look?

Bootleg Bill

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (CVT)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
love it!

OP
OP
casper

casper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hey Casper! Nice ride. I’ve got the same car and likewise doing some minimal mods to keep the daily driver (at least until the warranty is up)…

Curious about the window visors you went with…that’s one of the next items on my list so I’m looking for recommendations/thoughts on what others have.

those look like HIC, which I’m strongly considering, but your list mentioned PRO… could you drop a link to those so could take a look?
Thanks! I got my window visors from the ProCivic website (https://www.procivic.com/p/ym/2021/civic/pro-design-side-window-visors-deflectors.html?ctid=4380), but they did have “HIC” emblems on them, which came off easily with a hair dryer and plastic pry tool.

I have the “MG” version, which are secured only with 3M tape, and I haven’t have any troubles for the 10 months I’ve had it so far. They add very minimal wind-noise since they’re pretty low-profile, and I have zero complaints about them.

I like to be able to crack my windows to keep the interior from getting too hot in the summer, so this was a must-have for me.

Last edited:

Swmmo

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic hatchback sonic pearl gray
Country flag
Thanks! I got my window visors from the ProCivic website (https://www.procivic.com/p/ym/2021/civic/pro-design-side-window-visors-deflectors.html?ctid=4380), but they did have “HIC” emblems on them, which came off easily with a hair dryer and plastic pry tool.

I have the “MG” version, which are secured only with 3M tape, and I haven’t have any troubles for the 10 months I’ve had it so far. They add very minimal wind-noise since they’re pretty low-profile, and I have zero complaints about them.

I like to be able to crack my windows to keep the interior from getting too hot in the summer, so this was a must-have for me.
Yes, I’ve seen elsewhere on here that the HIC are the ones procivic sells. Thanks for confirming that’s what they are, and that you like them/haven’t had any issues.
This helps me confirm this is the route I’m gonna go!

Thanks! Love the ride!

OP
OP
casper

casper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Yes, I’ve seen elsewhere on here that the HIC are the ones procivic sells. Thanks for confirming that’s what they are, and that you like them/haven’t had any issues.
This helps me confirm this is the route I’m gonna go!

Thanks! Love the ride!
No problem! Glad to help :)

OP
OP
casper

casper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
27WON Rear Motor Mount (RMM) Street 70a
Date - Mileage Installed:
3/20/22 - 18,208 mi
Still Installed (Y/N): N
Date - Mileage uninstalled: 9/25/22 - 28,330
Reason for uninstall: Wasn’t needing the performance gain for the increased NVH. Switched to an OEM Type-R mount.

Quoting myself from another thread where I reviewed this RMM (there are few other reviews left there from other users too), along with some install tips.

3/21/22 Notes:
So I’ve installed the 27won Street RMM yesterday and driven maybe 75 miles on it so far and here are my first impressions:

(I am in a Sport Hatch all stock except for a Acuity poco shift knob and throttle spacer)

The benefits: Shifting is all around better, 2nd gear doesn’t deny me much for downshifts and it’s all just less complicated now. Not only does the clutch engagement feel more consistent, but the shifter itself feels like it’s finding the gears better and more cleanly. I was actually double clutching before because I didn’t want to get denied to downshift… now it seems less necessary. There’s also less oscillatory jostling when letting off of the throttle in first and second gear, which is a nice except that NVH kinda sucks in those situations since you’re putting around at 1500 rpm lol (see below).

NVH is… not awful. Everything is all around louder and more “rumbly”, and for 95% of driving situations I actually welcome being able to hear and feel the revs. But there are a few “ehhh” areas. Let me outline the key areas of elevated NVH:

- 1000-1500 rpm: cold starts are *loud* and not very pleasant to the eardrums. Taking off in first gear is similarly bad, and very vibrat-y. You could rev it higher to take off, and bypass this, but I also like my clutch.

- 3000 rpm: There’s a resonance point at 3000 rpm that makes it louder, but at this point it’s more of a desirable frequency so it doesn’t kill your eardrums. Plus you don’t normally cruise at 3000 so it’s a short-lived occurrence

- Any loud spots above 3000 rpm: just seems like a louder version of stock, which is fine to me since I’m not normally above 3000 unless I have to be, or driving with gusto.

Once warmed up and the engine is idling at 700ish, though the NVH there is slightly more than stock, it’s not bad at all when idling. It’s also actually pretty nice between 1500 and 2800 rpm, and cruising at these rpms is probably the best place for keeping NVH minimal for daily driving. A/C on makes it a tad louder, but maybe like 10% louder, if that.

I will post back after 500 miles or so and report any reductions in NVH.

As a side note, installation was a tad hairy. I was missing a few surprise tools that were required due to the awkward space you had to work with. Namely, make sure you have a way to torque the engine side bolt, because the exhaust is too close to fit a normal 19mm socket. Also, getting the mount in doesn’t seem possible when following the 27won instructions with the bolt already halfway in, but what helped me was getting the mount started so it doesn’t fall out, and then using a mallet to apply some impact force while simultaneously prying the transmission forward (at the safe pry point). I used O-ring lube on the polyurethane surfaces too which helped once the bolt finally made it to the slot.
3/29/22 Notes:
After just over 500 hundred miles here are my thoughts:

The mount has broken in considerably over the first 500 miles. I think I noticed the largest step-change in NVH at around 300 miles, in case anyone was wondering… it may not take the entire first 500 miles to notice a difference. I also noticed some slight improvements once I was able to torque the bolts properly, so I would make an effort to be accurate in that regard.

I’ll be honest, the “taking-off in 1st gear NVH” for the first hundred miles or so was pretty bad, and I wouldn’t keep the mount on if it stayed that way. After break-in it’s much more livable, and doesn’t hurt the ears. Do I like the low rpm vibration? No. Does it hurt my ears physically anymore? No. Could I get used to it? Yes.

Interestingly, the NVH at anything above 1.5k rpms was actually kinda awesome from the get-go, as I could hear the engine much better without nuisance NVH and with reasonable vibration. It’s calmed down a little since break-in, but still much louder than stock. I’d say around twice as loud as the stock volume inside the cabin.

Overall, shifting feel both in shifter and clutch engagement are more predictable. On/off throttle bounciness in the low gears isn’t as bad as stock either. I will note that the performance benefits felt best pre-break in, and it seems the NVH and performance aspects are negatively correlated before they meet the design spec “compromise” post-break in. That being said, you may be disappointed to feel some properties of shifting revert back towards stock feeling after break-in, but not quite all the way.

I can’t really speak to wheel-hop reduction since I don’t really drive where I’m causing it to occur, but I have noticed much less torque steer just when changing gears “with spirit”.

One other thing to note is that since the engine NVH transmits better to the cabin, I hear much much more sound than I used to and it’s sorta freaking me out. Maybe it’s always been that way, but something that sounds like very slight clutch or flywheel chatter when idling in neutral was audible. It’s pretty faint so perhaps the new RMM is just amplifying what was already there. This could be a good thing though, as it will be easier to hear failing components in the future, I would think.

I’m going to continue driving with it for now, as I find the shifting consistency and increased desirable NVH worth the annoying NVH at take-off.
3/30/22 Notes:
Could’ve been the warmer weather today (around 75 deg F), but I went out to get dinner this evening and was pleasantly surprised at how…. Normal the NVH was all of a sudden. It seems like there may have been a second step-change in NVH shortly after 500 miles that didn’t quite occur before my last review.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s still louder, rumblier, and vibrates more than stock, BUT most of it, to me, is desirable, other than the low rpm vibrations, and even that has also tampered down too.

I also figured out today that my bite point shifted ever so slightly closer to the floor than I was used to before, probably due to the transmission not moving around as much during gear changes. This was reassuring because I was having some lurchey shifts the past few days.

Overall I am pretty pleased now with the result, at least in warm weather lol… but seriously, if you install this, make sure you wait until it breaks in before making your decision, because you will definitely notice when it happens.
Honda Civic 10th gen casper’s (Mostly Modless) Hatchback Sport ‘21 EB7088EC-08EE-40FA-A1CA-6EB2EACAB1B3

Honda Civic 10th gen casper’s (Mostly Modless) Hatchback Sport ‘21 B696365D-5190-44C7-99CB-9047B59A5339
Honda Civic 10th gen casper’s (Mostly Modless) Hatchback Sport ‘21 DED0876B-B82C-4900-9094-7C45D6731237

Last edited:
OP
OP
casper

casper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Acuity Poco Insulated Low-Profile Shift Knob
12/27/21 - 13,042 mi
Still Installed (Y/N): Y

Initial Install Notes:

That console trim is scary as hell to take off, but the install itself was pretty straightforward. I had to remove the OEM knob and boot collar. I will also add that detaching the OEM boot collar had to be done by pulling the leather down enough to expose the plastic clip and push it in with a small trim tool… this was different than what the instructions or any Si/TypeR YouTube install videos show, and I actually had to find some obscure YouTube video that showed me the way lol… so if you do this for non-Si or non-Type R shifter, be warned that the instructions may not be entirely accurate. But I love the feel of it! Definitely makes the shifts feel more precise and definitive, and it puts the knob at a more natural height for my hand. It’s almost funny how just changing a knob changes the feel so much.

4/23/22 Notes:

Still have this mod installed, without any further modifications to the shifter assembly. It has never gotten too cold or too warm (I haven't gotten through a summer with it yet) to touch, since it is the insulated version. I like how I can easily switch out for a different Acuity Poco knob in the future if they come out something I may like better. The acrylic seems to scratch kind of easily, so just be mindful if you have something sharp around, but with normal usage I think it holds up more than fine. I still love the OEM+ look that this knob gives the interior.

Honda Civic 10th gen casper’s (Mostly Modless) Hatchback Sport ‘21 555B42AC-92FA-4160-A81B-A9B9B21DEB95

Honda Civic 10th gen casper’s (Mostly Modless) Hatchback Sport ‘21 57FB8A4E-CB05-467A-9F55-5D2D7C643ADB

Last edited:
OP
OP
casper

casper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Acuity Throttle Spacer (LHD)
2/10/22 - 15,014 mi

Initial Install Notes:

I have a size 9 foot (mens) and used the C position. I feel this position is good compromise between “heel-toe-ability” and daily comfort, since the other positions are higher and/or further away from the brake pedal laterally.

I immediately liked it - my foot is now at an angle where I have more precise control of the throttle, and my shifts were magically smoother just because the gas pedal wasn’t buried so deep in the stock position anymore... basically it feels like the stock position was originally set too far back (and too far away laterally from the brake), and the relocation bracket puts it where it feels like it should have been.

Haven’t really learned heel-toe yet, but it’s definitely more possible now versus being nearly impossible in the stock position. In the picture below you can see that I can now nick the gas with the right side of my foot. With the stock position, the only way I could even land a blip was going all-out heel kick. Very easy install too.

4/23/22 Notes:

To be honest, it's not the most comfortable for long drives, but you do get used to it over time, and also cruise control helps me take some breaks from having my foot on the throttle. I still think it's worth the overall better position of the throttle. It's nice to bust out a little heel-blip when starting on hills and whatnot. I can't imagine position B to be any better since it would raise the pedal up to be even higher than the C position. Have yet to learn "proper" heel toeing while downshifting though.

Honda Civic 10th gen casper’s (Mostly Modless) Hatchback Sport ‘21 88D3FFBD-A70C-4F2F-916D-23B3CD9B9DD3

Honda Civic 10th gen casper’s (Mostly Modless) Hatchback Sport ‘21 1D9C7E21-2A4A-484B-986E-0B32C35D131B

Last edited:
OP
OP
casper

casper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Baddannlv Skid Plate
10/9/21 - approx. 9,000 mi

Initial Install Notes:

So I replaced my OEM “skid plate” with an aftermarket “skid plate” from Badannlv! My OEM part got toasted by a piece of tire shrapnel on the highway, and the current supply chain issues is making it impossible to get a Honda replacement. They also will only sell you the entire $500 assembly so that’s not really a great option unless your plastic got really damaged too.

Apparently you can buy just the OEM skid plate for the Type R for about $50, but it’s the same flimsy material and I couldn’t find that part in stock either.

Anyway, I think it was worth the extra money to “upgrade” and it looks pretty slick, and install was a breeze. Even has oil change doors so you don’t need to take off the entire part to do oil changes, allegedly (see 4/24/22 update).

Some of my plastic frame was a little messed up near the clip spots, but a hair dryer was enough to help bend it back flat and the connectors for this plate seem really solid compared to the OEM.

Overall I’m happy with this upgrade!

4/24/22 Notes:

This part is still going strong, ended up replacing the front two washers for some larger ones since I made the mistake of letting WD-40 sit on some hardware and "melted" some of the plastic undertray where the washers sit.

Also, after performing a few oil changes, I don't think you could do a "clean" oil change using just the skid plate doors unfortunately. They'd be fine for visually inspecting the drain bolt and filter, but if you were even able to get the filter off just through the door, the oil would drip onto the backside of the skid plate. You might be able to drain the oil from the drain bolt using just the door, especially if you have a drain valve and tubing, but the filter would still give you issues if you replace it for every oil change (which I do).

Also I think my transmission bangs the backside of the skidplate on some low-rpm shifts, because I see some marks on it right where the transmission housing is. I thought it was my flywheel springs, but I had a slight revelation the other day... I just need to test it out. I think the OEM plate had a little bevel in this area too, but I'm not 100% positive.

Honda Civic 10th gen casper’s (Mostly Modless) Hatchback Sport ‘21 C767947B-4225-4219-A789-8107C99D768E

Last edited:

OP
OP
casper

casper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
OEM Type-R Torque Rod (RMM)
9/25/22 - 28,330 mi

This post is a bit belated, but wanted to still document what I've been up to. I ended up uninstalling the 27Won Street RMM and replaced it with the OEM Type-R RMM. I wasn't utilizing the performance gains to warrant the added NVH. The NVH wasn't awful, but is decidedly unpleasant for passengers, and the low-RPM cabin resonance was a bit too much to for me, personally. I have this used part for sale if anyone is interested.

The shape and material of construction is virtually identical to my original stock Si/Sport RMM, but there is a little extra rubber insert in the Type-R RMM. I can't say objectively how the Type-R mount compares to the Si/Sport, since I used the 27Won mount in between, but I do think the Type-R mount is louder - if only slightly. It seems that for 95% of the time, the NVH is about the same, but when you step on the gas in the higher RPM's, you can hear the engine sing quite nicely. If you really don't want to add any NVH, but appreciate a slight boost in engine volume when you're driving spirited, then this is probably the ideal RMM. You can always add an insert later on if masochism appeals to you.

Another benefit to this mount is the ease of install - the 27Won mount just had more bulk around the parts where the transmission mounting bolt runs through, and made it quite a pain in the ass to get the mount positioned. The stock mounts seem to have the assembly aspect designed into their shape where it's relatively easy to slot them in their spots.

Last edited:
OP
OP
casper

casper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Winter Wheel Set

Not really a modification since I will be switching back to the stock wheels after winter... but wanted to share the wheel size and tire that I ended up with.

Since I’m from NC, this is the first year I decided to invest in a separate winter set. All-seasons can get you through NC winters fine. But I decided it would be worth it for peace of mind to hit up the local mountains for some snowboarding, and generally not being scared to visit the mountains. Plus it’s actually cold enough here to keep them on for at least 2 months without worrying about it being too warm out.

Tires are 215/55R16 Firestone Winterforce2 mounted on some 16”x7” steelies from Tire Rack (offset was not reported on any of my documentation, but it looks to be near-stock for this width rim). Apparently, Tire Rack sells aftermarket steelies made specifically to fit our 10th gens. Just needed to use the supplied lug nuts and find non-offensive hub caps from an autoparts store (I had to use "generic" fitting hub caps - the OEM ones were too big). I ended up ordering all this through my local Honda dealership and got a pretty good deal since I bought the whole setup back in September.

As an aside, I really like the way that more sidewall looks. Kinda gives it a rally-car vibe. Could be inspiration to downsize to a 17" wheel if I ever go for an aftermarket set as my main set. Also makes it easier to deal with dirt/gravel roads, as well as lessen the chance of rim scraping. To me the 18" rim is on the edge of a practical size rim.

Honda Civic 10th gen casper’s (Mostly Modless) Hatchback Sport ‘21 4AEB2545-DFB4-4FB5-B652-E483439DE1ED

Honda Civic 10th gen casper’s (Mostly Modless) Hatchback Sport ‘21 580D2F85-DB21-48F6-81EB-2C93260C6977

Last edited:
OP
OP
casper

casper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Engine Bay Cleaning

Saving posts from other threads here for documentation:

1st time doing it:

Spilled some oil on the engine during my last oil change so I took the opportunity to do a light engine bay degreasing… and just got around to finishing it off with some hyper-dressing today! Wayyy easier than I thought it would be, and the results are nice :)

4713FE8D-1B5D-40E0-B1C4-C1412CDF812A.jpeg

052BDBD8-B48E-4FA2-9CF6-23138573D1A4.jpeg

B3E875C6-C982-4D77-92EC-77BF269DC1D3.jpeg
Thanks, it’s still a little wet, so it’ll probably dry to nice finish overnight.

Only “products” I used were:
- Gunk Multisurface Engine Cleaner and Degreaser
- Meguiars Hyper Dresser diluted to 4:1 (water: dresser)

First I took out the battery and used a shop vac to blow off any loose debris.

As an extra precaution, I put plastic bags over the fuse box, brake fluid cap, and intake. Engine was cooled off overnight.

Then I just used a garden hose with an angle spray setting (so the stream wasn’t concentrated all in one spot) to do a pre-rinse, then sprayed on the degreaser, let it dwell for a little while. Then used some brushes to agitate everything that I could reach. Then hosed it off again to make sure to rinse all the degreaser away. I used the shop vac to blow dry as much as possible, then drove the car to get coffee and to dry it off (with heat).

I was lazy so I got to the final dressing a few days later, but I disconnected the negative terminal on the battery to be extra safe, and just sprayed the diluted hyper dresser liberally to cover everything, just avoiding the battery area. In hindsight I should have done this directly after the washing, since it only took like 10 minutes extra. Other then dabbing dry a few puddles with some paper towels, it basically dries to the result.
2nd time doing it:

My engine bay was starting to look pretty dirty due to an accidental off-roading event a few months ago, as well as driving on some gravel access roads for hikes. Decided to give it a good cleaning since I plan on doing an exterior detail soon and want the engine bay to be already clean beforehand. Happy with the result.

IMG_4194.jpeg

IMG_4195.jpeg

Last edited:

rtypefk8

First Name
rtype
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
type R
Country flag
I see you have engine bay panels on both sides when opening the hood. Did u install that or did it come like that?

OP
OP
casper

casper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I see you have engine bay panels on both sides when opening the hood. Did u install that or did it come like that?
I bought Then from eBay and installed them myself.
Sponsored