What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
That is some great scenery. Car is looking good too.
Sponsored

KOIVUN1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si CBP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
'20 Si 6th gear tops out at approx 165. i can confirm up until 157 that the shit was indeed smooth. no info past that yet. testing will resume once the weather allows my PS4S's to go back on the car (;

KOIVUN1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si CBP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I made my car straight piped for a day. Full muffler/res delete with a catless RV6 downpipe. I got some sound clips while it was straight piped and a few are linked below. Sadly my parents won’t let me keep it straight piped (I wonder why lol) and I put an OEM catback on and now it’s super quiet ??
where'd you get the catless? rv6 removed that option from their website, and i've been itching to go catless since my ark exhaust went on

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag

19CivicSportNH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sport
I dreaded taking off the bumper. All those plastic clips are brittle in cold weather. Putting them back is not fun either. Except for the headlights, I have no problem with my fog lights as the vents are easier to remove vs. the whole bumper.
I wish I could say the same for my fogs. I know the 16-18 non-Si cars have to go through removing the front bumper as the lower covers are screwed from behind. For 19-21, I'm not sure as I've read conflicting reports. I could use this as an excuse to swap bumpers from an Si, but then I would be an imposter. Though someone can chime in. I really want to swap my horn for a dual tone setup.

86salmon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can't sell Catless to USA unfortunately, those are all for Canadians now. I can still supply Catted to USA folks
Better si features, still able to buy catless, R34 already imported in... Maybe I need to move to Canadia

jack.

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
where'd you get the catless? rv6 removed that option from their website, and i've been itching to go catless since my ark exhaust went on
I got it used off of Facebook marketplace.

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag

KOIVUN1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si CBP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got it used off of Facebook marketplace.
damn you got lucky with that nab. i see you're in chi town as well, hows the lake weather down there? im up in the nw suburbs

KOIVUN1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si CBP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can't sell Catless to USA unfortunately, those are all for Canadians now. I can still supply Catted to USA folks
i've been looking at rv6 catted and 27won catted... rv6 is 300 cel and 27won is 200. that 2.5 GOD + FF tune from phearable is looking mighty fine for springtime ... ;) do you have prl's FF kit on your site, maybe one of those special listings?

also yes i am aware phearable says GOD mode is not to be used with a catted downpipe. however, all i can find about that is that it will burn up your cat. wouldn't this be my best bet considering i want a catless dp?

86salmon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i've been looking at rv6 catted and 27won catted... rv6 is 300 cel and 27won is 200. that 2.5 GOD + FF tune from phearable is looking mighty fine for springtime ... ;) do you have prl's FF kit on your site, maybe one of those special listings?

also yes i am aware phearable says GOD mode is not to be used with a catted downpipe. however, all i can find about that is that it will burn up your cat. wouldn't this be my best bet considering i want a catless dp?
Road trip?

jack.

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
damn you got lucky with that nab. i see you're in chi town as well, hows the lake weather down there? im up in the nw suburbs
Same old same old, very cold one day and warm the next. The good thing about this cold weather is that my clutch doesn’t slip as much but the tires don’t grip, I spun all the way through third the other day. Also you should follow chicagovtec on Instagram, it’s for Chicago Honda owners.
Sponsored