Learn2turn:)

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW FK8, 2005 S2000, 1995 Miata
Country flag
Does anyone have height measurements on their Swift setups? Trying to get my HKS coils to match Swift springs height. If someone could measure from the ground, through the center bore of the wheel, and to the top of the fender it would be much appreciated
Have to have the same exact rim and tire diameter to be a valid comparison, right? :)

Lust

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Champ White Type R
Country flag
Have to have the same exact rim and tire diameter to be a valid comparison, right? :)
Ideally yes, but I’m just looking for ballpark numbers to get the rake back to OEM.

Learn2turn:)

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW FK8, 2005 S2000, 1995 Miata
Country flag
Ideally yes, but I’m just looking for ballpark numbers to get the rake back to OEM.
Understood
My measurement was in the high 24s. I only checked the front.
I can't get the floor to hub center with any accuracy.

RacerX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CW Civic Type R / '06 MM RSX Type S
Country flag
The Eibach sportline springs provide an even drop, and lower the car about 1 inch (slightly less than Swift).

OP
OP
si@vegas

si@vegas

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
@RacerX I was thinking the same thing. I would like to stay at 1" but not sure what the spring rates are for the sportlines. Does anyone know that rates the sportlines have?

RacerX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CW Civic Type R / '06 MM RSX Type S
Country flag
@RacerX I was thinking the same thing. I would like to stay at 1" but not sure what the spring rates are for the sportlines. Does anyone know that rates the sportlines have?
I believe the sportline spring rates are Front 5.75kg / Rear 6.2kg. The oem spring rates are Front 4.7kg / Rear 4.2kg.

OP
OP
si@vegas

si@vegas

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Thanks! I did find the 325/350 lb/in rates from searching further, and coverted it to about the same as what you got. I did notice another member complaining that the sportline has that sag in the rear as well and he made a custom spacer for the rear springs to raise it a tiny bit. From looking at the other cars, I don't notice the rear issue.

The rates are a little bit milder than the swifts. This is a harder choice than I thought. If only the springs were as easy as the rears to install, I would've pulled the trigger a long time ago.

OP
OP
si@vegas

si@vegas

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
I ended up buying the swift springs, and got the spc rear camber arms as well. hopefully they get here this week. Thanks everyone for your input! I was seriously considering the hibachis, but saw a post where the front still looked higher than the rear. I just don't want to risk it.

ToofHurts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CW CTR
Country flag
I ended up buying the swift springs, and got the spc rear camber arms as well. hopefully they get here this week. Thanks everyone for your input! I was seriously considering the hibachis, but saw a post where the front still looked higher than the rear. I just don't want to risk it.
Report back on your impressions of the Swifts. I have H&R and thinking about changing it up. Debating between Swifts vs Sportlines.

OP
OP
si@vegas

si@vegas

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Report back on your impressions of the Swifts. I have H&R and thinking about changing it up. Debating between Swifts vs Sportlines.
Will do! (Might not be for another 2 weeks)

typeRtommy

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R
Country flag
Do you think it’s necessary to get rear camber arms of I’m putting swift springs on stock wheels?

OP
OP
si@vegas

si@vegas

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Do you think it’s necessary to get rear camber arms of I’m putting swift springs on stock wheels?
I haven't gotten the car aligned yet, but it looks like there's not much adjustment needed for what I want (-2 degrees in the rear). If you want to get the camber closer to -1.5 or less, you will need camber arms. Fitment wise, you will have no issues with stock wheels.

JT
Sponsored