CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST!

bri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 2010 G37S
Country flag
  • jgoods90 paid $1k over for a 2018 CW (Trunk Tray, Security Engraving) from DCH Honda of Mission Valley
  • I paid $1.4k over for a 2018 CW with a couple more add-ons (Body Side Molding, Trunk Tray, Diamond Fusion windshield protector, and Paint & Fabric Protection) from Norm Reeves of Cerritos
  • Got an offer for $1.5k over for a 2018 CW with no add-ons from Norm Reeves of West Covina
  • Someone else here got $1.75k over for a 2018 CW (not sure about add-ons) from Irvine
  • Got an offer for MSRP for a 2018 CBP with add-ons from Galpin
Irvine doesn't do add-ons. Luthacris claims to have gotten MSRP there, but they were hardballing me few months ago not going under 5k and having always presold all their incoming.

Ouhei

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW CTR
Country flag
There was a black '19 at Autopark Honda in Cary, NC as of Sunday. They have a waitlist but the lady said someone backed out so it might be available. MSRP as far as I know.

18CarEnthusiast18

First Name
N/A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
There was a black '19 at Autopark Honda in Cary, NC as of Sunday. They have a waitlist but the lady said someone backed out so it might be available. MSRP as far as I know.
I worked with them and would have bought, but didn't want to join a 6 month wait list. Overall from what I hear from family using them is they are a great dealership. My brief experience in shaping with them was looking great just they had a long list. They said they only sell the R's moving forward at Type R. This was back this summer.

spacemanspiff

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sonic Gray Civic Type R, 2006 Toyota Corolla S
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can't understand why folks are clamoring for getting a CTR that looks like a cloudy day.......all the time :)
To each their own, I guess. I love the Sonic Gray.

In any case, I just got mine for sticker at Roush Honda in Columbus, OH. Salesperson I worked with was pretty clear that they always list their CTRs at sticker. All the other dealers in the area seem to mark them up $2k-$5k. Some are for add-ons, some just because.

redwing497

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda S2000, 2019 CW CTR
Country flag
Man I hate you didn't get to sell either of the CTR's at your location as you have tried and done good work for people on here. I don't understand why nobody bought as you offered exactly what they asked for MSRP... haha Heck even 1 in the new color many rave about... I just don't get it....

Also man having one stolen in shipment? That is odd. Shouldn't be hard to find since numbered unless of course they strip it and part it out. hmmm Wish the parts were numbered or coded somehow... haha
For me, it was just a matter if timing. When Eddie gets more in a couple of months when I'm ready to buy, I'm going to him first.

Ouhei

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW CTR
Country flag
I worked with them and would have bought, but didn't want to join a 6 month wait list. Overall from what I hear from family using them is they are a great dealership. My brief experience in shaping with them was looking great just they had a long list. They said they only sell the R's moving forward at Type R. This was back this summer.
I'll be buying either an EX-L or Touring Sedan here in a month or so from them for my wife, and I'll be servicing my CTR there. They're a good dealership other than the waitlist thing kind of sucking.
To each their own, I guess. I love the Sonic Gray.

In any case, I just got mine for sticker at Roush Honda in Columbus, OH. Salesperson I worked with was pretty clear that they always list their CTRs at sticker. All the other dealers in the area seem to mark them up $2k-$5k. Some are for add-ons, some just because.
Sonic Gray is fantastic, I was hunting for it or CW but found a CW first.

keiothic

Banned
Banned
First Name
YoK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 CW #22485
Country flag
@eddie@honda Please let me know if Sonic Gray appears at your end. I'm ready :)

Do you have some kind of list that I can put myself in?

IceyD

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Champ White CTR 2018
Country flag
Brilliance Honda (Crystal Lake IL) and Honda of Kenosha (Wisconsin) emailed me saying their 2018s are MSRP now.

gee-dubR32

First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GOLF R, 2019 AEGEAN BLUE CIVIC TYPE R
Country flag
Hi Folks, I want to nominate Zimbrick Honda in Madison, Wisconsin for the NICE list. Robert Billig hooked me up with a 2019 Aegean Blue CTR at MSRP and no forced add-ons. Very smooth transaction and great communication every step of the way. My CTR was just delivered to me in Texas today. Loving it. I highly recommend Robert and the Zimbrick team!

WhatThePuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Acura Rsx (sold), '19 CW CTR 23909
Country flag
Hi Folks, I want to nominate Zimbrick Honda in Madison, Wisconsin for the NICE list. Robert Billig hooked me up with a 2019 Aegean Blue CTR at MSRP and no forced add-ons. Very smooth transaction and great communication every step of the way. My CTR was just delivered to me in Texas today. Loving it. I highly recommend Robert and the Zimbrick team!
How much was delivery, if you don't mind me asking?

gee-dubR32

First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GOLF R, 2019 AEGEAN BLUE CIVIC TYPE R
Country flag
How much was delivery, if you don't mind me asking?
$600 for normal open transport and $1200 for enclosed. I opted for enclosed. Got here perfect.

I should clarify that the above is round numbers and there may be a broker fee. My broker's fee was around $150. You mileage may vary! -Cheers

Last edited: