Honda Civic Type-R Over sticker dealer naughty list.

Fountainhead

First Name
ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Sold already? That was quick.
This one wonders what price it sold at? Surely not retail but hopefully not at 62K.
If I had that kind of money I'd just go for it and get a 911-if I could find one at that price, just saying.
I've always wanted one but can't afford the cost of ownership. Even before the shutdowns they were sort of affordable but they break so often and so expensively I'd be paranoid about cost of repairs/maintenance. I'd have to buy a 2nd car to daily while the 911 was torn apart in my garage.
Sponsored

wmo168

First Name
Mr M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Geo Metro
Country flag
Probably 1 or 2 left,.. keep in mind some dealer owners are keeping the LE as their own collection and it is not forsale, For example Mile High Honda and a few others in LA that they just list it as unsold on their system but in fact it is in storage and not forsale.

RickyJeezus

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag

bluzfanmr1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Touring Coupe, '10 Hyundai Tucson
Country flag
When I bought my '19 Touring with 271 miles on it in Sept 2021 at AutoNation Honda in Lewisville, TX (Dallas), they had this in the showroom. Thought I took a pic of the sticker too but I guess I didn't. The sticker was $46,xxx but they had tacked on a $25,000 market correction or some such terminology, bringing the total to over $71,000. I was shocked but they must have sold it as it wasn't there much longer. That being said, I had a great experience buying my car there and they treated me well.

Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic Type-R  Over sticker dealer naughty list. tempImageg8WHMz