CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST!

Fenrir07

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2008 Mazda 3
Country flag
Pretty much this. Bought 2021 WRX (had 2019 WRX earlier then got 2021 Crosstrek - got bored, back to WRX). I tried Type R again but the least I could do around DFW was 5k over MSRP. I was actually looking to buy a 3-row SUV too but Honda dealers are beyond shady. My stomach just churns at the thought of talking to them. Good thing is 2021 WRX has better tuning (than 2019 version)- almost no rev hang, fixed issue with hill assist and minimal rattles. This was my last attempt at Type R - don't have the patience to explore it again. My next car is going to be M2 (if there is a manual still available) if I want to go premium or GTI.
Subaru fixed the rev-hang in the 21 WRX?

petshopboy

First Name
EE
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Fit
Country flag
Been searching around the US and best I have found is 7k over. Think I’ll just wait for the 11th gen.
And it seems price is going nowhere but up. I've come to accept 10K over, but it seems that's not enough anymore as the only ones left seem to ask 15K over.
I'm speaking of ones left in Northern California.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition
I know this post is pretty old. I've gone through and made a list of some dealerships. Does anybody have any leads on good dealerships to get the upcoming Civic Type R?

diakonia

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Type-R, Accord, CRV
Country flag
I know this post is pretty old. I've gone through and made a list of some dealerships. Does anybody have any leads on good dealerships to get the upcoming Civic Type R?
I think they are going to reveal the new Type-R this July. There are dealerships that never sold above MSRP. My suggestion is to start calling around now and find a dealership that will sell you one at MSRP and get on their waiting list. I called several months ago and got my name at the top of the list.

Type-JZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 Lexus GS350, B13 Sentra SE-R, '93 Camry, '07 TSX, '13 Odyssey
Country flag
going to be more or less same or perhaps worse as far as ADM goes for the next R. Per above, you'll have to shop around. There's a XI forum or start going on FB groups is your best bet. From experience, leads don't mean anything. Either way, GL on your search!

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
ugh All i can tell you it was a nightmare finding the Type R at MSRP and it will be even worse finding a next genf or MSRP due to the current economic situation. Good Luck man