NEW! Civic Type R Nice List (Google Form and Spreadsheet)

type_ramen

First Name
Keiothic
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Because of the supposed spreadsheet is buried in the original NICE list thread (and probably out of date), I decided to create one that is simply based on you guys adding dealership information into a Google Form. To avoid anybody possibly tempering of the data, I decided to do it this way and give you guys a view-only privilege to the spreadsheet of dealership information (the responses of the Google Form submission).

Please feel free to continue the discussion on the original NICE list thread or here if you like. I wanted to create a new one thread post so it doesn't get buried in the 230th page of that thread. Not sure what I can do about getting this pinned (or if the admins even like me doing this), so maybe I'll bump this thread from time to time to stay on page 1.

The Google Form itself:
https://forms.gle/rw446yuFc3XAt7H99

The Spreadsheet of NICE dealerships offering MSRP (or possibly below):

Disclaimer: I am NOT collecting your email addresses, nor is this form require login access to fill. That being said, please try and keep this Google Form and Spreadsheet pristine with the most relevant dealership info. If you're not sure if a dealership is already on the NICE list, please check the Spreadsheet! If you get some kind of referral bonus, that would be the only reason I can think of for duplicate entries. If you have a dealership that may have changed their stance about ADM and would like to get it off the NICE list, please DM me so I can clear it from the Spreadsheet.
Sponsored

OP
OP
type_ramen

type_ramen

First Name
Keiothic
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
whoever filled out, Rose Gold?? And what is "Not all"??
Honda Civic 10th gen NEW! Civic Type R Nice List (Google Form and Spreadsheet) 1586362720769

Dream3r

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type-R Sonic Pearl Grey R-43285
Country flag
That Bosak Dealership has a Type-R contacted them. It's marked up for the 2021. It's over 40k.
Sponsored