civilian

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Lunar is a very nice color and certainly easy to maintain... but... you'll never get a deep, reflective shine like this... ;)

newwash1.jpg
I don’t want it. You can’t see the car or its bodylines. All you see are reflections.
Sponsored

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Lunar is a very nice color and certainly easy to maintain... but... you'll never get a deep, reflective shine like this... ;)

newwash1.jpg

Whatchu talkin bout Willis??!!

Honda Civic 10th gen Why LUNAR SILVER Is The Best Civic Color And Your's Isn't IMG_20190712_085611

Dat shine doe

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
Silver? The Toyota Corolla of car colors.

Aegean Blue's candy like characteristic when the light hits is just *boing*

Honda Civic 10th gen Why LUNAR SILVER Is The Best Civic Color And Your's Isn't LRM_EXPORT_636567081920228_20190404_201815743

Honda Civic 10th gen Why LUNAR SILVER Is The Best Civic Color And Your's Isn't IMG_0072small

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
The reason I think Cosmic Blue is the coolest color isn't just it's rarity. I like how it looks different in different lighting. Sometimes it looks black, sometimes gray, sometimes a deep, rich metallic blue. But what a pain in the ass to keep clean.

Honda Civic 10th gen Why LUNAR SILVER Is The Best Civic Color And Your's Isn't splitter1-01

catspaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CTR, '04 RX8
Country flag
The white is nice but it’s very very common in Florida so if you see another color than white it stands out
Yeah that's pretty true, which is why I opted for the Xpel Full Stealth PPF Wrap on the car hence the "Frozen" matte look. It really accentuates the body lines and makes the edges stand out.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
The reason I think Cosmic Blue is the coolest color isn't just it's rarity. I like how it looks different in different lighting. Sometimes it looks black, sometimes gray, sometimes a deep, rich metallic blue. But what a pain in the ass to keep clean.

splitter1-01.jpeg
True you don’t see many civics in that color mostly white and red at least where I live I was considering that color but I had too many blue cars especially the 3 I had before my civic needed something different
Btw what wax do you use or is it ceramic coated? You’re car looks fantastic

OP
OP
civilian

civilian

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Frozen Championship White would like to have a word with you.
White is second-best in terms of cove shadow, but as a non-metallic the rest of the bodywork has no dynamic tendencies. It's why you bought one all dolled-up with decals and bolt-on's.

OP
OP
civilian

civilian

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Silver? The Toyota Corolla of car colors.

Aegean Blue's candy like characteristic when the light hits is just *boing*
Yes, if you're 16.

As a very successful Executive VP, I'm positioning my two son's towards an executive career path and I've worked too hard to raise them and get them into good schools to let them be seen upon graduation in their 20's by their executive peers and superiors in an eBay-accessorized drifters car in a Hot Wheels color. I'll never promote one of my direct or indirect reports driving such a car.

OP
OP
civilian

civilian

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Whatchu talkin bout Willis??!!

IMG_20190712_085611.jpg

Dat shine doe
Honda Civic 10th gen Why LUNAR SILVER Is The Best Civic Color And Your's Isn't IMG-6611

Honda Civic 10th gen Why LUNAR SILVER Is The Best Civic Color And Your's Isn't IMG-6614

Most definitely. Lunar Silver is so good Honda should just discontinue the other colors and cut back Civic production.

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag