Why isn’t the coupe popular

First Name
Ms. Platypus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
I like the look of a coupe but even without kids I have too many reasons to need more space in transporting shit. It's just easier with four doors.

Plus, I have animals and it's real hard to fit a crate in the front seat to take them to the vet. Can't put 'em in the trunk, so back seat it is -- impossible in a coupe.
Sponsored

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
I like the look of a coupe but even without kids I have too many reasons to need more space in transporting shit. It's just easier with four doors.

Plus, I have animals and it's real hard to fit a crate in the front seat to take them to the vet. Can't put 'em in the trunk, so back seat it is -- impossible in a coupe.
Why not the trunk?

IronFusion

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Why isn’t the coupe popular 20190422_204046

To be fair, this just seems like what dealerships send out. No real basis for that, but there's nothing concrete in the email otherwise; just a "bonus" dollar figure. This was also spotted in the dreg we call spam.

I have seen the value of my vehicle, on paper without refinements, start tumbling in the last 6 months or so. It had retained strongly since purchase. Coupe, there it is.

flacobill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 IS500 his, 2020 RR FK7- hers
Country flag
I actually like coupes more in general but the X coupe’s ass just sticks out too much for me. It’s hard to describe ... too bulbous maybe?
Just wasn’t feeling it so I got the hatch. Still wish the X coupe was a hatch/liftback like the RSX. That car was a classic....

OP
OP
saz468

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
I think the coupe got a traditional style fastback look to it . I’ve seen some pics on this forum that some members put rear window louvres on the coupe which makes it look really cool especially with a spoiler . That’s my opinion
Sponsored