Why LUNAR SILVER Is The Best Civic Color And Your's Isn't

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
not sure I understand. all sedans have the same body panels.

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
medium silver... the beige of the car world. #makecarscolorfulagain

vladucard

First Name
Caspian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I thought it just looked darker because of the angle. My AB hatchsport has the same thing happen when the sun hits it juuuuust right. Personally, silver is too common, I prefer colors like red, blue, green, burgandy, etc. Silver is just...silver, lol. But hey, you love it and it's your car so that's great!

OP
OP
civilian

civilian

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
medium silver... the beige of the car world. #makecarscolorfulagain
Honda Civic 10th gen Why LUNAR SILVER Is The Best Civic Color And Your's Isn't IMG-6615

Come on, no need to be that way, you'll be due for a new Civic soon and you can choose Lunar Silver at that time, then you can get the awesome shadow cove and the alloys that match the paint, it's all good.

OP
OP
civilian

civilian

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
I thought it just looked darker because of the angle. My AB hatchsport has the same thing happen when the sun hits it juuuuust right. Personally, silver is too common, I prefer colors like red, blue, green, burgandy, etc. Silver is just...silver, lol. But hey, you love it and it's your car so that's great!
Honda Civic 10th gen Why LUNAR SILVER Is The Best Civic Color And Your's Isn't IMG-6617

Yes, it hits other Civic's when the sun is "just right". But on Lunar Silver it looks that way all the time. When my friends first saw the car one of them said "I really like that dark grey decal under the doors". When I told him it wasn't a decal, just a bodyline and special metallic paint that goes from bright silver to almost black he couldn't believe it, had to kneel before it and take a closer look.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Lunar is a very nice color and certainly easy to maintain... but... you'll never get a deep, reflective shine like this... ;)

Honda Civic 10th gen Why LUNAR SILVER Is The Best Civic Color And Your's Isn't newwash1

SiGeddy

First Name
Geddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
I never in my life thought I'd ever own a silver car, but it was the only Si my dealer had and I wanted it. I absolutely love the lunar silver.. its sharp, easy to keep clean and definitely gets a lot of complements

Honda Civic 10th gen Why LUNAR SILVER Is The Best Civic Color And Your's Isn't 20190711_194928