First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FK8 Type R, 2007 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Personal anecdote.
My little boy was the only one who didn't got the flu shot because when the time came for the shot he was already sick with a cold and isn't advisable. So the wife, daughter and me got the flu vaccine. A few weeks later he was diagnosed with influenza. No one in the house got sick. We spent a couple of days in the hospital with him without wearing any protection.

He is just a 5G = Covid19 believer don't even bother.
Yeah, I was going to make a joke about 5g towers too but wanted to stick to the main point.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rickmeister 48

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Byron is absolutely right. My wife and I don't vaccinate ourselves or our children. We are healthier than anyone we know. Don't take vaccines people, do your research. They are a weapon against humanity. Everyone wonders why cancer, diseases, autism etc is sky rocketing. The globalist, one worlders want to reduce the world population. This is no secret, they are very open in documenting it. Corona virus is a hoax, it's meant to strip is of our rights and bring in the new vaccine that they're going to try and mandate. Do not take this vaccine people, if you do you will regret it dearly. I will take a bullet before I'm forced to take this poison shot. Wake up humanity.
Screenshot_20200528-144527.png
This isn't accurate info any longer.

OP
OP
Rickmeister 48

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well, after all this time, I've got a grasp of who I would most likely want to be around and have some respect for.
I also have an idea of who either just doesn't care about anyone else, is very naieve, or is just clueless. I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone, but you've got to use common sense in situations like this.

OP
OP
Rickmeister 48

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
As if it ever was.
Yea, but when they were saying that they didn't think wearing a mask was necessary, even though I felt it was, at that point , i felt like it was just my opinion and didn't want to force it on anyone, despite the fact that every time someone came near me couging or doing something disgusting, it made me want to smack them.
As for the vaccine thing, if you really want to believe that and not get them, that's gonna kill you, and that's fine with me, but you not wearing a mask could kill me and I have a little issue with that, lol

SpringRubber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatch Sport, CVT, White
Country flag
There are many pathogens out there and one other viral thing is shingles. If you're over 50 in the US I highly recommend getting the 2-dose shingles vaccine. My wife and I were thinking about it but before we got the shots -- and right before all this covivid stuff hit -- she developed a painful bout of shingles in her tri-geminal nerve (u can look it up) which continues to affect her face, hearing and balance. TBH, I suspect she very well might not regain hearing in one ear. Yes, there's a lot of confusing info about Covid19 but please dont' be an ostrich. Sure it can kill the old, and unhealthy, and compromised, and well, maybe you -- or me.. A virus does not care about your personal belief system.

ez12a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CW Type R
Country flag
I gave up worrying about other people not wearing masks or taking precautions. Look out for yourself and your loved oens, and gauge the risks yourself. The consequences if infected are real. Simply look at the numbers readily available on your county's COVID site if you need any convincing.

Sweden took the no-lockdown approach and their death rate last i checked is higher than the USA.

imo: personally will be following mask and distancing guidelines. If people dont heed the warnings and get deathly ill, that's on them and a darwin award.

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
None of these beliefs, opinions, fears, anecdotes and caring government decrees will change the fact that wearing masks in stores and locking all populations in their homes are the stupidest things sheeple ever did in the history of the humanity..

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
There are many pathogens out there and one other viral thing is shingles. If you're over 50 in the US I highly recommend getting the 2-dose shingles vaccine. My wife and I were thinking about it but before we got the shots -- and right before all this covivid stuff hit -- she developed a painful bout of shingles in her tri-geminal nerve (u can look it up) which continues to affect her face, hearing and balance. TBH, I suspect she very well might not regain hearing in one ear. Yes, there's a lot of confusing info about Covid19 but please dont' be an ostrich. Sure it can kill the old, and unhealthy, and compromised, and well, maybe you -- or me.. A virus does not care about your personal belief system.
Holy crap. Maybe I should just get my shingles shots this year like my wife did (I turn 50 next year, she turned 50 already).

vieux georges

First Name
georges
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017civic si coupe
Country flag
Everyone does what they want.
I gave you my opinion based on my own experience
and also by the recommandations of health experts, pandemic.
More and more countries are requiring or will force their
citizens to wear masks in public, not for nothing.
If you look at the numbers objectively, the United States,
about 5% of the world's population, accounts for about 20 %
of all deaths.
Maybe you could think about wearing a mask.
You are free.

Rich19Si

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
None of these beliefs, opinions, fears, anecdotes and caring government decrees will change the fact that wearing masks in stores and locking all populations in their homes are the stupidest things sheeple ever did in the history of the humanity..
Some people think washing hands after using the bathroom is stupid. To each their own but I’d leave the medical advice for the medical experts to give.

905Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Sensing, 2020 Kia Telluride SX
Country flag
I've been wearing a homemade mask my fiance made anywhere that I know it is difficult to keep social distancing (mainly grocery store). I would rather just wear it than regret it later. Been working from home since mid March and don't think we will be going back any time soon.

ShapeLX

First Name
Shape
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle: 2016 Civic EX-T sedan ( replaced w/ 2020 LX Sedan MT :D )
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Mask or no mask? EaLHjtvXkAIFCNm

Not sure where to begin.. lol.

I'll say this, you cannot catch a virus. Or pass a virus.
A so called virus is a cell detoxifying itself, creating a toxin. These toxins make you feel sick (FLU). Your immune system then creates solvents to null these toxins.

Research Pasteur.
https://thevaccinereaction.org/2018/02/pasteur-vs-bechamp-the-germ-theory-debate/

EDIT: I'm not stating COVID-19 doesn't exist, I believe it's bacterial., Not a virus. No need to worry.

biosses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
So I'm getting really bored and need stuff to do, so.......lol

Now they have changed their minds about wearing masks to help stop the spread of covd19.

They are suggesting that people wear them, but the president says he won't.
From my understanding, me wearing a mask will protect someone else from getting it if I were to have it, and vice versa.
If that's the case, then refusing to wear one says to me that you don't care about anyone else.
So where do you people stand on this?

..."but the president says he won't."

This is similar to if your friend jumps off a bridge, would you do it too. lol

biosses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
EaLHjtvXkAIFCNm.jpg

Not sure where to begin.. lol.

I'll say this, you cannot catch a virus. Or pass a virus.
A so called virus is a cell detoxifying itself, creating a toxin. These toxins make you feel sick (FLU). Your immune system then creates solvents to null these toxins.

Research Pasteur.
https://thevaccinereaction.org/2018/02/pasteur-vs-bechamp-the-germ-theory-debate/

EDIT: I'm not stating COVID-19 doesn't exist, I believe it's bacterial., Not a virus. No need to worry.

Normally i'm not this rude, but you are a retard. Know the differences between a bacteria and a virus before you make claims. In fact, don't say shit, leave it to the professionals.

rwsmith123

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
This isn't accurate info any longer.
Yea, but when they were saying that they didn't think wearing a mask was necessary, even though I felt it was, at that point , i felt like it was just my opinion and didn't want to force it on anyone, despite the fact that every time someone came near me couging or doing something disgusting, it made me want to smack them.
As for the vaccine thing, if you really want to believe that and not get them, that's gonna kill you, and that's fine with me, but you not wearing a mask could kill me and I have a little issue with that, lol
In the beginning the CDC didn’t recommend the general population to wear masks because they didn’t want an even greater shortage of PPE for the healthcare workers, not because they didn’t think there wouldn’t be a benefit.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.