Status
Not open for further replies.

biosses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
None of these beliefs, opinions, fears, anecdotes and caring government decrees will change the fact that wearing masks in stores and locking all populations in their homes are the stupidest things sheeple ever did in the history of the humanity..

Kids....stay in school, don't do drugs. And you won't be stupid like this person.
Sponsored

ShapeLX

First Name
Shape
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle: 2016 Civic EX-T sedan ( replaced w/ 2020 LX Sedan MT :D )
Country flag
Normally i'm not this rude, but you are a retard. Know the differences between a bacteria and a virus before you make claims. In fact, don't say shit, leave it to the professionals.
Dude, I understand where you're coming from trust me, I thought twice about posting.. I've really had enough of this shit.. lol.

We were taught wrong. (Freemason Science)

https:// www. bitchute. com/video/QO0DOOUdJXVo/

Germ Theory has been a huge deception. We do not catch 'viruses' - what we call viruses are created by our own cells, by our own bodies, to cleanse us of toxicity. The French scientists - Tissot, Bernard and Bechamp disproved the Germ Theory some time ago - as have others since them. Even Pasteur said that Germ Theory was wrong and that Terrain Theory was correct at the end of his life. But Terrain Theory does not justify vaccinations and it does not make Big Pharma Trillions of dollars.

“
Viruses are simply the excretions of a toxic cell. Viruses are pieces of DNA or RNA, with a few other proteins. They butt out from the cell. They happen when the cell is poisoned. They are not the cause of anything.” – Thomas Cowan MD on Rudolf Steiner’s insights

“You’re working under a wrong premise to begin with and you’re never going to find the answer if you do that. Viruses have no nucleus. There’s no respiratory system. There’s no circulatory system. There’s no digestive system. Viruses are not alive. That’s like saying soap is alive. They’re not alive. They are solvents. They are soaps. However, more accurately, they are enzymes to fractionate tissue for waste elimination.” – Aajonus Vonderplanitz

“We agree with those members of the profession who hold that no germ causes tuberculosis. Germs do not cause any disease. Further, we agree that there is more harm in the fear of germs than there is in the germs themselves.” — Timely Truths on Human Health – Simon Louis Katzoff, M.D. 1921

“The entire fabric of the germ theory of disease rests upon assumptions which not only have not been proved, but which are incapable of proof, and many of them can be proved to be the reverse of truth. The basic one of the unproven assumptions, wholly due to Pasteur, is the hypothesis that all the so-called infections and contagious disorders are caused by germs.” – M.L. Leverson, M.D

“We said before that so-called “germs” are ubiquitous. They are ever present, in many varying forms in both healthy and sick people. These microbes kick into what modern scientists call ‘pathogens’, when the media is toxic and conducive to clean up. When you enter into a healing crisis, and your body is throwing off toxins, these “germs” appear out of your very substance, to help eliminate, process and break down these toxins. Germs have absolutely no causal relationship to disease. But germs do appear to help you clean out, because put quite simply, your disease is your cure!” – Dr. William P. Trebing – Good-Bye Germ Theory – P.154

“What is it that they see under an electron microscope?Since a virus has never been visualized under an electron microscope a methodology had to be devised in order to “extract” substances which were supposedly the result of viral activity. Let’s use the example of Polio which was supposedly the first virus identified and then photographed under an electron microscope. What we are shown are in fact “artificial particles” which involves the complex process of suctioning an indifferent mass through a very fine filter into a vacuum which is then photographed. It is not something that is actually seen in the blood or in a tissue sample! This form of research is highly contaminated and yet it is accepted and published in the scientific community. The question is why? Is there an agenda?” – gnmonlineseminars - covid-19-part

“Three criteria are, according to the scientific method needed to properly identify a virus. It must be isolated from a host cell. As of 2016 this has never been accomplished in humans. It must be photographed and its diameter measured. As of 2016 this has never been accomplished in humans. It must be biochemically characterized. As of 2016 this has never been accomplished in humans. This has never been done with any virus (herpes, hepatitis, h1n1, bird flu, swine flu, influenza, polio, measles) let alone HIV, HPV, SARS, Zika or Ebola.”- Viruses. How Much is that Dogma in the Window? – New Medicine Online –

“Medical doctors are working on the germ theory of disease
 But the germ theory is already weakening and is due for being thrown aside. Dr. Fraser of Canada and Dr. Powell of California have experimented with billions of germs of all varieties, but they have been unable to produce a single disease by the introduction of germs into human subjects. Dr. Waite tried for years to prove the germ theory, but he could not do so. During the World War an experiment was conducted at Gallop’s Island Massachusetts, in which millions of influenza germs were injected into over one hundred men at the Government hospital, and no one got the flu. Germs are scavengers.” — Principles and Practice of Naturopathy. E.W. Cordingley, M.D.., N.D.,A.M.

biosses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Dude, I understand where you're coming from trust me, I thought twice about posting.. I've really had enough of this shit.. lol.

We were taught wrong. (Freemason Science)

Ok, nut job. What is your Paypal? I'll send you a few bucks for condoms so you don't reproduce. Lets start with the basic, spend 10 mins Googling bacteria vs virus. I bet you claim 5G causes Covid-19.

ShapeLX

First Name
Shape
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle: 2016 Civic EX-T sedan ( replaced w/ 2020 LX Sedan MT :D )
Country flag
I bet you claim 5G causes Covid-19.
5G (50+GHZ Pulsed Millimeter Wave) causes debilitated immune systems, FLU like symptoms, the common cold is then deadly. ;)

biosses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
I’m surprised you can get internet from the deep fallout shelter of yours.

After spending some time on the internet interacting with people, i'm truly surprised that people like him exist. 5G causes covid -19 or HIV is curable with diet. Humanity is fucked for sure.

rwsmith123

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Covid-19 can cause blood clots leading to strokes, seems some people in this thread my have already had Covid-19 and didn’t know it. ?

biosses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Covid-19 can cause blood clots leading to strokes, seems some people in this thread my have already had Covid-19 and didn’t know it. ?

Must be strokes in the executive function parts of the brain, inhibiting higher order thinking. Stupidity can also inhibit higher thinking.

biosses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Last edited:

ez12a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CW Type R
Country flag
Just take comfort in the fact that the non science believers will be disproportionately affected and move on with your lives. Lol
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.