Status
Not open for further replies.

BABY NSX

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2019 Toyota Sienna, 2006 Toyota Highlander, 1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye
Country flag
Corona virus is a hoax, it's meant to strip is of our rights and bring in the new vaccine that they're going to try and mandate. Do not take this vaccine people, if you do you will regret it dearly. I will take a bullet before I'm forced to take this poison shot. Wake up humanity.
Screenshot_20200528-144527.png
Hi mocaSi! Just curious, because I have heard others say the Corona virus is a hoax, how do you figure it’s a hoax when all these people have died from it or gotten sick from it? Just opening a discussion. Are you saying the Corona virus doesn’t exist or that it was a planned government thing?

Vaccines are a whole different thing, to each their own, imo.

Habanero

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LX. 2012 G25
Country flag
In my county it is the law- you cant go into a store without one they will kick you out. If outside you need one if you get within 6 feet of someone. Whats odd is the inconsistency- when I go to pick up my daughter 1 hour away (in another county) nobody wears them they look at me funny. I sold some hobby stuff to a guy who came to my place so I wore a mask he didn't I think he was offended. I see as the new normal and will wear one outside if I get around strangers.

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
I have never put on a mask in public and I never will. I've been shopping in big stores without any interruption whatsoever since the beginning of the China virus madness.
The only store I know around here that requires masks is Costco. Actually they started requiring masks since "reopening", :crazy: but they have been open all the time. I guess the Costco moronic management bought an imperial shit ton of Chinese face masks and they want to use them, maybe even hoping for attracting fellow morons (free junk masks!).
I stopped going to Costco.

Frantic_FK8

First Name
Antoine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8, 240sx
Country flag
To me, it is sad that people don’t have the decency to overcome the slight inconvenience of wearing a mask. If it decreases the possibility of getting others sick (youth, elders, immunocompromised) it is worth it.

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised since most people can’t comprehend the need to use their turn signal.

Habanero

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LX. 2012 G25
Country flag
To me, it is sad that people don’t have the decency to overcome the slight inconvenience of wearing a mask. If it decreases the possibility of getting others sick (youth, elders, immunocompromised) it is worth it.

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised since most people can’t comprehend the need to use their turn signal.
LOL don't get me started on that subject (I rode motorcycles for 20 years).

AdamD19DFK8

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FK8 Type R, 2007 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Byron is absolutely right. My wife and I don't vaccinate ourselves or our children. We are healthier than anyone we know. Don't take vaccines people, do your research. They are a weapon against humanity. Everyone wonders why cancer, diseases, autism etc is sky rocketing. The globalist, one worlders want to reduce the world population. This is no secret, they are very open in documenting it. Corona virus is a hoax, it's meant to strip is of our rights and bring in the new vaccine that they're going to try and mandate. Do not take this vaccine people, if you do you will regret it dearly. I will take a bullet before I'm forced to take this poison shot. Wake up humanity.
Jesus fucking christ.

There's literally thousands of times more CREDIBLE sources from actual scientists and years of research and development to easily disprove any of your anti-vax conspiracy bullshit.

I can't tell if you're trolling or legitimately a moron.

dO yOuR rEsEaRcH

Yeah the 10 minutes of using Google on the can that affirms your batshit thinking isn't research.

NoelPR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Ridgeline RTL-E (Thanks to the CTR markups)
Country flag
Jesus fucking christ.

There's literally thousands of times more CREDIBLE sources from actual scientists and years of research and development to easily disprove any of your anti-vax conspiracy bullshit.

I can't tell if you're trolling or legitimately a moron.

dO yOuR rEsEaRcH

Yeah the 10 minutes of using Google on the can that affirms your batshit thinking isn't research.
Personal anecdote.
My little boy was the only one who didn't got the flu shot because when the time came for the shot he was already sick with a cold and isn't advisable. So the wife, daughter and me got the flu vaccine. A few weeks later he was diagnosed with influenza. No one in the house got sick. We spent a couple of days in the hospital with him without wearing any protection.

He is just a 5G = Covid19 believer don't even bother.

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
Wearing a mask until I get vaccinated.

Been teleworking since mid-March along with the rest of my office. Sometimes people go in because that's the only way to access some systems, but that's on a case-by-case basis with a few personnel on hand as possible.

Another person who went to the office last week has since been diagnosed as CV19-positive, so none of us are in any hurry to return.

NoelPR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have never put on a mask in public and I never will. I've been shopping in big stores without any interruption whatsoever since the beginning of the China virus madness.
The only store I know around here that requires masks is Costco. Actually they started requiring masks since "reopening", :crazy: but they have been open all the time. I guess the Costco moronic management bought an imperial shit ton of Chinese face masks and they want to use them, maybe even hoping for attracting fellow morons (free junk masks!).
I stopped going to Costco.
US managed to reduce the impact of the initial wave thanks to the lockdowns. You are enjoying that liberty thanks to those measures. That doesn't mean is a fake illness, is very real.
But mark my words. Fall is the pneumonia season just like influenza. This end of year will be very sad. Too many non believers downplaying the problem.

Last edited:

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I wonder how many people wearing masks publicly get their yearly flu vaccine?
*raises hand*

Been getting the vaccine ever since I enlisted into active duty, and still get it in retirement.

My wife got the first dose of the shingles vaccine a few weeks ago now that she's over 50. Kicked her ass for less than two days, and she'll get her second dose in a month. She'll be good to go after that.

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
This is interesting. Didn’t know that stores wouldn’t let you in without a mask. I wear a mask so I never have issue. But I can’t blame them. You don’t know who has it.

At our local supermarket one of the ladies that works in the bakery department died form Covid19.

My neighbor’s husband was 1 of 49 people that died from Covid19 in the nursing home he lived in. Over 1/3 of the population in this local nursing home have died from Covid19 in the past couple of months

Before the stay at home order my moms friend at church got Covid19. She died a few weeks ago.
I work in a home care agency and some of our patients have died from Covid19 and some of our nurses and therapists have contracted it. They are trained to protect themselves but even as trained professionals that took preventative measures they can still get it.

You never know who has it.
Friggin' hell...

NoelPR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Byron is absolutely right. My wife and I don't vaccinate ourselves or our children. We are healthier than anyone we know. Don't take vaccines people, do your research. They are a weapon against humanity. Everyone wonders why cancer, diseases, autism etc is sky rocketing. The globalist, one worlders want to reduce the world population. This is no secret, they are very open in documenting it. Corona virus is a hoax, it's meant to strip is of our rights and bring in the new vaccine that they're going to try and mandate. Do not take this vaccine people, if you do you will regret it dearly. I will take a bullet before I'm forced to take this poison shot. Wake up humanity.
Dude you are enjoying the privilege of not taking vaccines because you are surrounded by people that got it. If they don't get sick you don't get sick. As simple as that.

Cancer has always been there. Is just that now we have many ways to detect it. The same with autism. All these people downplaying the sickness but no one dare to get close to an infected person.

Rich19Si

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I wear a seatbelt because I never know when it’ll save my life. Same goes for the mask, it’s an inconvenience at times, but being in a hospital or sending someone to one is more of an inconvenience.

vieux georges

First Name
georges
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017civic si coupe
Country flag
I wear a mask every time I go into a shop, a business,
a grocery store ..... because at my age ( 82 ), I am taking
great risks.
When I ride my bike, I don't wear a mask because I need
a lot of air.
As for a conspiracy theory, it is completely ridiculous as
well as the harmfulness of vaccines.
I have been getting a flu shot since 1969 (those were the
first vaccines ), every year.
When I see people sick every winter and many old people
like me die from flu, I don't have the flu.
If it was that bad, would I still be here after 52 vaccines ?

Habanero

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LX. 2012 G25
Country flag
I wear a mask every time I go into a shop, a business,
a grocery store ..... because at my age ( 82 ), I am taking
great risks.
When I ride my bike, I don't wear a mask because I need
a lot of air.
As for a conspiracy theory, it is completely ridiculous as
well as the harmfulness of vaccines.
I have been getting a flu shot since 1969 (those were the
first vaccines ), every year.
When I see people sick every winter and many old people
like me die from flu, I don't have the flu.
If it was that bad, would I still be here after 52 vaccines ?
Same here I always get a flu shot. I could not help but notice everyone in the company called out sick at one point or another, except for myself.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.