Ccnada

First Name
Cedric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8, ct9a
Country flag
Nice I have one nitro road car my brother had a few helicopters and planes I myself never got into them sadly when my brother passed away in 2010 I sold all of his planes and helicopters except his first helicopter
Sorry to hear about your bro... Glad you kept that heli. My first heli is in a million pieces.
Sponsored

BABY NSX

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2019 Toyota Sienna, 2006 Toyota Highlander, 1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye
Country flag
Nice I have one nitro road car my brother had a few helicopters and planes I myself never got into them sadly when my brother passed away in 2010 I sold all of his planes and helicopters except his first helicopter
sorry to hear about your brother. Mustā€™ve been young. Thatā€™s tough. My brother in law passed year and was only 53. Always hard to lose some especially when they arenā€™t that old. Good you kept something to remember him by.

jlamb30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan ā€¢ 03 Kawi ZX-6R 636
Country flag
I don't have any siblings... it was great as a kid to be an only child, but as an adult I wish I did... so I don't know how it feels to lose one, but I am sorry for your loss. ?

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Sorry to hear about your bro... Glad you kept that heli. My first heli is in a million pieces.
sorry to hear about your brother. Mustā€™ve been young. Thatā€™s tough. My brother in law passed year and was only 53. Always hard to lose some especially when they arenā€™t that old. Good you kept something to remember him by.
I don't have any siblings... it was great as a kid to be an only child, but as an adult I wish I did... so I don't know how it feels to lose one, but I am sorry for your loss. ?
Appreciated . Iā€™m the Youngest out of five two sisters and two brothers my brother who passed was the fourth he was 48 had skin cancer he would have turned 60 this year I turn 53 this year also

BABY NSX

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2019 Toyota Sienna, 2006 Toyota Highlander, 1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye
Country flag
Appreciated . Iā€™m the Youngest out of five two sisters and two brothers my brother who passed was the fourth he was 48 had skin cancer he would have turned 60 this year I turn 53 this year also
Yeah cancer is tough. Sorry to hear.

Haha, same here. Youngest of five, two sisters and two brothers and turning 53 in April.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am also the youngest out of 5. 2 brothers and 2 sisters. I lost 1 brother in 1973, he was 21 on his motorcycle and was hit by a drunk driver. I was just 14. I lost my older brother in 2018, he was 70 and died from a combination of Parkinson and lewey body disease. Very tough to see him go like that. I'll be 62 on Friday. Life goes on but not the same.

BABY NSX

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I am also the youngest out of 5. 2 brothers and 2 sisters. I lost 1 brother in 1973, he was 21 on his motorcycle and was hit by a drunk driver. I was just 14. I lost my older brother in 2018, he was 70 and died from a combination of Parkinson and lewey body disease. Very tough to see him go like that. I'll be 62 on Friday. Life goes on but not the same.
Man, two bros. Real sorry to hear that. It gets harder as we get older and more people around us pass away.

So weird the stages we go through. Hanging out with friends and parties. Then weddings. The family get togethers. then funerals. Weird.

BABY NSX

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Just picked up a 1/6 scale RC Harley Davidson Fat Boy motorcycle made by New Bright. Got it to go with a kit bash Terminator I threw together. Has a regular head and a light up battle damaged head. Motorcycle has sounds, can be heard in video. Havenā€™t driven it yet. Have to wait for the snow to melt! Have to get a different left hand. Not perfect but good enough.

Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone into racing drones or RC? 90640358-D1D2-4BCD-8B17-D72252EDC019

Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone into racing drones or RC? 4C285EA1-3CB1-408D-AF7D-BBE4968EF2A9

Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone into racing drones or RC? 49679653-4547-4284-9EBF-2BEC20A5133F

Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone into racing drones or RC? 64B41F5C-663B-4D5A-905B-519D3241DAAD

BABY NSX

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I don't race but I have a mini t brushless I like to play with
Those are pretty quick! Small brushless vehicles can be a handful to drive. I donā€™t race either. I donā€™t have time to go to a track, none local anyway. I just tinker on my own.

BABY NSX

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I don't race but I have a mini t brushless I like to play with
Just something to think about if you want to tinker with the Mini T. Iā€™m not that familiar with them but I think they are 1/18 scale? Not sure if itā€™s RWD or awd. If you have a favorite 1/16 model car you could tinker with making it into an RC car. I sort of off and on doing that with a Monogram ā€˜69 Camaro body and a 1/18 scale Team Associated RC18. Got these for free surprisingly as the RC was broken so going to extend the wheelbase and it might not be quite wide enough but might be good enough.

This guy makes cool RC General Lee videos. He took a Walmart General Lee body that is maybe 1/12 scale and used a Duratrax Vendetta chassis. I think another guy used a 1/18 chassis on his as this General Lee body is narrow.

jlamb30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan ā€¢ 03 Kawi ZX-6R 636
Country flag
Just something to think about if you want to tinker with the Mini T. Iā€™m not that familiar with them but I think they are 1/18 scale? Not sure if itā€™s RWD or awd. If you have a favorite 1/16 model car you could tinker with making it into an RC car. I sort of off and on doing that with a Monogram ā€˜69 Camaro body and a 1/18 scale Team Associated RC18. Got these for free surprisingly as the RC was broken so going to extend the wheelbase and it might not be quite wide enough but might be good enough.

This guy makes cool RC General Lee videos. He took a Walmart General Lee body that is maybe 1/12 scale and used a Duratrax Vendetta chassis. I think another guy used a 1/18 chassis on his as this General Lee body is narrow.

Haha! That video is great!
Sponsored