BryanCO

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR, 2007 GT3, 1993 Miata
Country flag
I spoke to them again, the issues is Emission. Eventhough the type R is 50 state emissions, Georgia don't follow same protocol as California. So California will not let me register it here
There is no way that this is accurate. What 'protocol'?
Sponsored

romuhhhr

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R-39517, 2014 Mazda 6
Country flag
I spoke to them again, the issues is Emission. Eventhough the type R is 50 state emissions, Georgia don't follow same protocol as California. So California will not let me register it here

Yes California will not let you register it if you don't get it smog checked first.

bearBare

Banned
Banned
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 SGP CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Showcase Honda in Phoenix AZ,

The man I purchased my Type R from (his name is Bryce) in August just texted me to let me know they have 3 2021 models coming in next week if I had any friends looking. ?

A CW, a Black one, and I guess they have one LE that is unclaimed yet.
I can’t speak to what any of them would go for, but I personally purchased from him and it’s a no- nonsense kind of deal.
Might be nice for someone out of state? ?

If anyone is looking, you can either inquire there, or he said I could give out his personal phone number.

Like I said, he’s a straight up dude
I left a message for Bryce, and I got a call back but he didn't seem to know what I was talking about when I inquired about the "Sonic Grey CTR". I am not sure if it was really Bryce that called back. If you can PM his contact info that would be appreciated.

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic hatchback EX
Country flag
I have try Honda dealers all over the United States and every dealer are marking up the price. The lowest mark up was in Florida for 3k over MSRP And another one here in Carson, CA for 5k.

I was able to put a $500 deposit on One at MSRP that should arrive between Dec 09 and 19, but They will hit me with 4k accessories. In my defense at least I will get something in return..lol

My search was for a Boost Blue

Good Luck!

izzyC-EX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20' BBP Type-R/20'MX-5, Recaro, Brembo, Bose/19' GLC63 Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have try Honda dealers all over the United States and every dealer are marking up the price. The lowest mark up was in Florida for 3k over MSRP And another one here in Carson, CA for 5k.

I was able to put a $500 deposit on One at MSRP that should arrive between Dec 09 and 19, but They will hit me with 4k accessories. In my defense at least I will get something in return..lol

My search was for a Boost Blue

Good Luck!
Hey, I'm in Carson too. What accessories could cost 4k? Have you tried Gardena (red), Norm Reeves (Black, Blue, White and the limited). I hope you get what you like!

AntsFK8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rallye Red Civic Type R
Country flag
Hey, I'm in Carson too. What accessories could cost 4k? Have you tried Gardena (red), Norm Reeves (Black, Blue, White and the limited). I hope you get what you like!
The entire LA area is a 5k+ markup

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic hatchback EX
Country flag
Thank you..
Carson Honda was selling it to me for 5k mark up no accessories on a blue boost. The car was not present. I contacted a lot honda dealers and none at MSRP.

The one Iam buying is in Colorado and the 4k includes Red carbon fiber kit.

I was asking only for a blue, but by the way everyone were answering sounded like They marking up any color. They come with the excuse or Limited Quantity

fk8dc5s

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8 2003 DC5S 1994 CD5
Country flag
they just wanna collect the tax that you are not paying them. F@ck CA, my state
Sponsored