Mods, what is your best mod after you bought the Civic?

kg4fxg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring Black
Country flag
I read so many mods here. You buy the car new or used, then you add mods (Engine, Exhaust, Interior, Exterior, and so on). What is the one mod you did yourself or dealer installed that you are most proud of here?

We all buy a car. We bring it home. Simple. But then, we add something. Either buy off Amazon, or somewhere else. Then you drive the car maybe your commute is 30 minutes or you spend 2 hours a day in the car? What did you add that made that drive so much better? We all add something, simple as a an air freshener? Which one? Mats, Cargo Organizer, Wheels, Spoiler and so on.

If you take pictures, talk and point out or others ask what is that on your car? What makes your car different than complete stock that you are proud of here? Or, others notice, hey, this car does not come with these options? What did you do here? Anyone walk up to you and say what is that for? Did you add that piece?

What makes your car you? Makes it special? Unique. And gives you satisfaction overtime you go for a drive.
Thanks
Sponsored

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Custom plate, Japanese decals on back window, Union Jack emblem, and all the ambient light kits inside (side of center console, door handle, foot area front and back), and all red emblems swaps

Overall I like the stock design of my Sport Touring, that's why I'm still debating between Spoon stickers or stay clean pure look (probably not until I put like a Spoon lowering springs in)
Honda Civic 10th gen Mods, what is your best mod after you bought the Civic? 20181018_181932_HDR

MuffinMcFluffin

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Honda Civic EX, 2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I guess I can't wait till I get a Ktuner then if everybody claims that. I'll hold off till next Black Friday though.

civichero1

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
hondata CARB for around $300 used on the fourm here. Best money i have spent

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
Ktuner paired with flex fuel converter (and clutch). It’s like getting a ktuner on top of a ktuner lol

joshedyou

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
The husky liners were my first “mod.” It gets old having to sweep out the carpet mats. Next would be the typerled trunk light and reverse lights.

Browncoat3000

Red 5 standing by
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
PRL intake, which makes a noticeable difference, aftermarket rear diffuser, and exhaust extensions.

BTW, going to be trading up to an Si soon, so I may be giving the latter two away.

Honda Civic 10th gen Mods, what is your best mod after you bought the Civic? DDB0EF1A-6CEA-45AB-AD7B-FB4653FC0618

TheKevinlyFather

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe (Sold), 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec (SH-AWD)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I haven't done any performance mods yet, and likely won't for another couple of years. Favorite mod for me by far has been the window trim chrome delete. Learned a lot about vinyl wrapping and made my car look so much better. Favorite mod for sure, followed closely by smoked side markers.

dgordon7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX - 6MT
Country flag
When I bought this car, I had an idea of what I'd be looking to do, and so far it's worked out really well. First, a full Husky protection kit = floor and trunk liner highly recommended. But the best mod so far is the Stage 2 Acuity shift kit. It's overkill for a humble LX, but I love it. :) I also have done the vaistech satellite radio setup and it works really well. The sound through USB is so much better than through the aux setup I had on my prior vehicle. I don't have many more mods to complete, but of the few I've done so far? Acuity stage 2 hands down.

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
I like keeping this Si as stock as possible, as it’s such a nice car and is plenty fast enough for me. I did however add the Michelin Pilot Sport 4s, some chassis bracing, minor cosmetics and Ceramic Pro paint protection. The interior was also filled with Honda accessories. The car is a dream to own and drive. I’d say the best mod is definitely the tires and ceramic coat.
However, the Canadian Si is slightly upgraded over the American Si to begin with

Last edited:

VeriSkye1123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback
Country flag
I'm going to go with the stereo I put in.

JL 10 inch sub
Infinity reference all around up front
JL dsp 6 channel amp for the front speakers and
Pioneer mono powering the sub
Sponsored