Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW CTR
Country flag
Then $37,790 after TTL
Are you including destination fee in TTL or is that in your price? What's your local tax rate like?

Did you have a trade-in?

Not bad - my OTD was $37k, but that included nearly 2k in taxes alone. MSRP was lower back then, of course.
Sponsored

Hexcivic

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR-LE USA-127
Country flag
Are you including destination fee in TTL or is that in your price? What's your local tax rate like?

Did you have a trade-in?

Not bad - my OTD was $37k, but that included nearly 2k in taxes alone. MSRP was lower back then, of course.
There is no destination fee on my deal sheet.
Tax rate 9.5%
Did amazing on the trade.

I thought the tread was "Sticker aka MSRP or below"? Not out the door price? That will very because factors you've stated. Is your thinking that some of us that got a little deal got hosed somewhere else. Just not the case here. And I've stated they sold another at that price because of my post and are willing to sell more at it if your a resident of the state. This is my 16th car purchase, I'd like to think I'm a veteran at it.

OneSickFK8

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PMM FK8
Country flag
There is no destination fee on my deal sheet.
Tax rate 9.5%
Did amazing on the trade.

I thought the tread was "Sticker aka MSRP or below"? Not out the door price? That will very because factors you've stated. Is your thinking that some of us that got a little deal got hosed somewhere else. Just not the case here. And I've stated they sold another at that price because of my post and are willing to sell more at it if your a resident of the state. This is my 16th car purchase, I'd like to think I'm a veteran at it.
My CTR was my sixth new purchase and I thought I had done a lot. Then again I'm younger than most on here.

Topsportsman916

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rallye Red Sport Touring & 2019 Rallye Red CTR
Country flag
Man you're a dumb one. He said all he has is Tax Tag Title left. Getting the car $1000 off msrp is still a decent deal. I purchased my car for $36K OTD period. I owe $31k and make a payment so low even I'm surprised for a CTR. Control your salt levels. You're going to have a heart attack...lol
If you don't mind me asking. You say $36K OTD & you owe $31K. So you got $5K for your trade in? What did you trade in?
Also post a picture of your car. Your avatar has a CTR with a European license plate on it. Let's see your sweet new ride. Here's mine

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST! CTR 14

OneSickFK8

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PMM FK8
Country flag
If you don't mind me asking. You say $36K OTD & you owe $31K. So you got $5K for your trade in? What did you trade in?
Also post a picture of your car. Your avatar has a CTR with a European license plate on it. Let's see your sweet new ride. Here's mine

CTR 14.jpg
I got more. $6k or so. It was a 15 Si but had a fender bender on its record however very low miles 36k. I only owed just shy of $8k. I said owe $31k but that is rounded up to be exact.

https://www.civicx.com/threads/introduction-of-members.12115/page-32#post-698818

18CarEnthusiast18

First Name
N/A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
I got more. $6k or so. It was a 15 Si but had a fender bender on its record however very low miles 36k. I only owed just shy of $8k. I said owe $31k but that is rounded up to be exact.

https://www.civicx.com/threads/introduction-of-members.12115/page-32#post-698818
Holy crap you only got 6K on a 2015 Si? NADA has rough trade in value at 13,450... You say fender bender if it still needed repairs then the 6K makes a little more sense if quite a bit of damage still to be repaired, but if already repaired hold crap they robbed you blind on the trade as an accident doesn't take but maybe a few hundred to at most 1K off the price once repaired and normally if car is in good condition after repairs that 1K or so off the price comes off average trade in which is according to NADA $14,600. Not joining in on bashing you or your deal, but about fell out my chair when I read you took 6K on a low miles Si.

Dang it was trying to stay of of this and now I joined in on the conversation... Crap!

Last edited:

18CarEnthusiast18

First Name
N/A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
Oh boy you're not very good with numbers. I got $6k in equity after my payoff of $8k. So $14k plus the tax savings of approx $1100. You can't really be that dumb. Please GOD no.
Ohhh ok that makes sense... NVM... I saw where somebody was saying something about you got 5K for your trade and you said 6K, but we are talking equity. Now that makes sense! I read that on my phone real in quick skimming as this thread on just discussing your deal is pretty long... ha I wish people would just move off your deal and move onto other discussion and I am sure you would like the same.

Simmons572

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 RR FK8 R-37732, 96 Civic LX
Country flag

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE USA-367, 2011 Civic Si (FA5)
Country flag

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
Go for it...35.5k for a new CTR? Nice! 17 miles on the odometer, hate how some dealers joy ride it
Went to look at a new 19 the other day. Saleswoman said they don’t let anyone demo it and then i see the paper work and it has 256 miles. I ask if that’s a mistake and she says no, the store manager takes it to cars and coffee on weekends. Wtf I consider that used even though it has never been registered

Bobbyt

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 type r
Country flag
Mohawk Honda in Scotia NY...I bought my 2019 crystal black pearl in August for MSRP

18CarEnthusiast18

First Name
N/A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
Went to look at a new 19 the other day. Saleswoman said they don’t let anyone demo it and then i see the paper work and it has 256 miles. I ask if that’s a mistake and she says no, the store manager takes it to cars and coffee on weekends. Wtf I consider that used even though it has never been registered
Yeah I am with you especially on a car like the CTR. Went to buy my wife a Pilot back last year and the pilot had like 800 miles on it being sold as NEW... I was like I don't care if it hasn't been titled 800 miles is used... The dealer couldn't explain where the miles came from and acted shocked. I walked. I would for sure walk on a CTR with anything more than 25 miles or so. Under 25 miles and that would worry me to much as at least 6-10 came from delivery and all that and then the other miles maybe shop demoed after doing the PDI or something or gassing up, but year 200+ is crazy! Ask them to throw in a extended warranty or knock some money off.
Sponsored