New Here? Introduce Yourself!

SC310

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Just got this bad boy a few weeks ago, it's my first new car purchase! I need to find a name for it, haha. Looking forward to driving this thing all around Southern CA, adventuring, and meeting other cool hatchback owners!

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_1259
Sponsored

churrox

First Name
Hiro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 honda civic hatchback sport (6 spd)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
hey guys, im new too this forum stuff so please excuse me. In the beginning of this year i just bought a brand new polished metal 2018 honda civic hatchback sport in 6 speed transmission. already did some mods. D2 sports coilover with ktuned rear camber kits, tinted the windows and added visors.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 28435429_1723859481039296_217747596297371648_n

Last edited:

TypeRLEDs

#1 Source for 10thgen LEDs
Threads
Reaction score
Website
TypeRLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What's up.

Houston TX

Ceramic Coated.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_20180105_170137-L

TypeRLEDs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
TypeRLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi guys, thanks for the add. Elkhart Indiana, 2018 Hatchback Sport.
Greddy exhaust
Injen SRI
some random cosmetic additions.
civ18.jpg
Nice. Welcome! Are those Mugen window visors?

TypeRLEDs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
TypeRLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Wes

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport
Good Morning! Name's Wes, I lurked the forums for a bit gathering information to replace the stock head unit in my 2018 Sport. I figured I would join and see if I can contribute anything I learn along the way...

I spent a good month looking at cars before I settled on the Civic Sport, and I have to say I'm extremely pleased with my selection; it's a great car (I'm coming out of a 2012 Mustang convertible, and while that was a fun car to go to the beach in, it's not fun buying the gas it took to commute an hour each way on the 405 five days a week...)

iamrealskinny

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi.
Names Mark from Massachusetts.
Coming from a M3, now here I am.
Always been lurking around so I suppose I just wanted to reveal myself.

inertiadrifto86

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan(traded), 2011 Acura MDX Adv, 2019 Acura TLX A-Spec(traded), 2018 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi.
Names Mark from Massachusetts.
Coming from a M3, now here I am.
Always been lurking around so I suppose I just wanted to reveal myself.
What's it like coming from an M3 to an Si? Would like to hear your opinion.

TheOneNOnlyJX

First Name
JX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sup you guys.. The name is Jackson from California but people know me by JX.. I owned a 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport since Feb 2017 and always used this forum to help me learn here and there and just wondering why not just join hahah..

TakeoSato

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Coupe 2018 - Touring
Hello! My name is Rusty and I am from Houston, TX! I am on my third civic coupe in less than a year @.@... lost the first one in hurricane Harvey and the second one got totaled because a lady hit me on the highway. However, I still loved the car and got it again. Its a Civic coupe silver Touring 2018. I hope to have this car for at least 5 years. I suck with cars, but I love to learn and any information will be appreciated. I look forward to being part of the community!

Last edited:

YoshiExcel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hi all! From Austin, TX here.

Went to the Honda dealer to get a used base model 2013 Focus hatchback. Saw a red 2017 Civic Si displayed in front of dealer. I didn't know how to drive stick, never have but I asked for a test drive anyways lol.

The salesman showed me how to drive it, I took it for a few laps around and ended up buying it. Drove it 90 miles back home and have had it for 2 months now. Besides it being a coupe (I have a kid, so this is rough), I am completely happy with it. I'm still looking to trade it for a used Si sedan, but have had no luck finding one.

arogan

Threads
Reaction score
Website
blog.arogan.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si Sedan 2018 (modern steel)
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 0TNQJkE

Hello all,

I just picked up a 2018 Civic Si Sedan (modern steel). I'm loving it so far.

My first car out of college was a black 1993 Acura Integra GS manual. It was probably my favorite car. Sadly, I sold it to a co-worker who's daughter then promptly totaled it. From there I moved on to an accord coupe and then a 2007 TL Type-S. I've been driving that for 11 years, and it still runs great. My oldest son just got his driving license so I passed down the TL to him (I know, it's a crazy amount of car for a teenager) so I could find something new to drive. I wanted that feeling I had back with my Integra: a smaller, lighter, more nimble driving experience, and manual. Well, I think I've found it in the Si and is even more fun and exciting than that Integra (though I really think that year of Integra was a great looking car). I did look at the CTR but my wife side "R" stood for Ridiculous which is what she said I looked like in it. I'm fine with the CTR looks but it really is hard to beat the Si value. So much car and economy for a very reasonable price.

I haven't driven a stick in over 20 years. It really is like riding a bike. I'm still working on that rev hang and trying to wait a bit longer on letting up the clutch especially from 1-2 and 2-3 and remembering to blip going down. Manual really is so much more of an engaging driving experience, and I look forward to actually practicing and getting better. I almost went the other direction in getting something really techy with all the assist dodads or electric but I'm super happy with my decision to go with the Si.

Last edited:

inertiadrifto86

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan(traded), 2011 Acura MDX Adv, 2019 Acura TLX A-Spec(traded), 2018 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
0TNQJkE.jpg

Hello all,

I just picked up a 2018 Civic Si Sedan (modern steel). I'm loving it so far.

My first car out of college was a black 1993 Acura Integra GS manual. It was probably my favorite car. Sadly, I sold it to a co-worker who's daughter then promptly totaled it. From there I moved on to an accord coupe and then a 2007 TL Type-S. I've been driving that for 11 years, and it still runs great. My oldest son just got his driving license so I passed down the TL to him (I know, it's a crazy amount of car for a teenager) so I could find something new to drive. I wanted that feeling I had back with my Integra: a smaller, lighter, more nimble driving experience, and manual. Well, I think I've found it in the Si and is even more fun and exciting than that Integra (though I really think that year of Integra was a great looking car). I did look at the CTR but my wife side "R" stood for Ridiculous which is what she said I looked like in it. I'm fine with the CTR looks but it really is hard to beat the Si value. So much car and economy for a very reasonable price.

I haven't driven a stick in over 20 years. It really is like riding a bike. I'm still working on that rev hang and trying to wait a bit longer on letting up the clutch especially from 1-2 and 2-3 and remembering to blip going down. Manual really is so much more of an engaging driving experience, and I look forward to actually practicing and getting better. I almost went the other direction in getting something really techy with all the assist dodads or electric but I'm super happy with my decision to go with the Si.
Excellent choice!
Sponsored