Kimochero

Kimochero

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EXL 2020
Just wrap it lol, wrap is super strong and will last a very long time. Spending that much money on something like that is stupid
True, i just wanted to know about fitment and look.. haha
It is indeed stupidly expensive...
Sponsored

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
do you know of anyone who has an EX hatchback gone thru this route? Thanks!
I donā€™t. Iā€™m pretty sure it will fit to look like stock on the sport, sport touring, and type Rs.

only reason I plan on going this route (eventually) is because I donā€™t know how vinyl will age, and how much of a pain in the ass it would be to remove once it starts peeling.

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sedan Sport
Country flag
Removing a small strip of vinyl on this window would legit take 5 mins lol, and that would prob be in 4 or 5 years. So you spend 10 minutes in 10 years.

OP
OP
Kimochero

Kimochero

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EXL 2020
Removing a small strip of vinyl on this window would legit take 5 mins lol, and that would prob be in 4 or 5 years. So you spend 10 minutes in 10 years.
well, it may depend on the quality of the vinyl or maybe all vinyl.. due to the constant heat and weather circumstances these vinyl may phase out in color. And when removing these may rip piece by piece and prob leave residue... which could be a PITA to get rid... no?

R100RT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
I don't get why people black out the side markers. People do the opposite with older integra's and civics. They purposely get amber colored side markers. I never liked the black out side marker look. Makes the car look cheap, but to each their own i guess
I think to a certain extent it is human nature just to want to modify things. If the cars came with clear or blacked out side markers, you'd have a bunch of people converting to amber.

Fedaykin4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EXL 1.5T
Country flag
I got this same EX-L with 27k miles on it 6 weeks ago and enjoying the heck out of it. I plan on replacing the halogens with LEDs, getting some tint put on, and fixing some curb rash on the wheels or just getting new wheels. I like the stock 17s and ride height so don't think I'll change those tbh. The only other aesthetic mod I might do is some exhaust tips, because frankly the stock tips are just sad haha.

Later on I'll do an ECU tune and get an intercooler, perhaps a cold air intake as well.

Congrats on the car!

OP
OP
Kimochero

Kimochero

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EXL 2020
I got this same EX-L with 27k miles on it 6 weeks ago and enjoying the heck out of it. I plan on replacing the halogens with LEDs, getting some tint put on, and fixing some curb rash on the wheels or just getting new wheels. I like the stock 17s and ride height so don't think I'll change those tbh. The only other aesthetic mod I might do is some exhaust tips, because frankly the stock tips are just sad haha.

Later on I'll do an ECU tune and get an intercooler, perhaps a cold air intake as well.

Congrats on the car!
Congrats as well for the car! I love the drive so much!! Stock wheels are nice too.. (if yours r same as the 2020 model). The leather and heating seats were my main reasons i got the EX-L!
Down the line, i might prob get a tune and some other boost mods just to add a little fun to the drive!! can't wait!
And... lol didn't know that we had exhaust tips... they are not even visible unless you look for them.. haha

Fedaykin4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EXL 1.5T
Country flag
didn't know that we had exhaust tips... they are not even visible unless you look for them.. haha
Exactly the problem lol, coming from a 98 Accord EX with nice stock exhaust tips it feels wrong to not have them.

I love this color and trim overall though.

Honda Civic 10th gen New here, any EXLers out here? IMG_20200516_200254708

OP
OP
Kimochero

Kimochero

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EXL 2020
Exactly the problem lol, coming from a 98 Accord EX with nice stock exhaust tips it feels wrong to not have them.

I love this color and trim overall though.

IMG_20200516_200254708.jpg
I love the color as well! Came from a honda accord blue pearl.. and now civic aegain blue? Lol same color and shade
2017.. looks like new!