RookieOfTheGear

First Name
Ay Ay Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen Honda Civic Si (Coupe)
Country flag
Everyone has their enemies in life and crazy Ex girlfriend’s unless you are ugly then you just have enemies. Today I went out side to my driveway and saw that a despicable atrocious act had befallen my 2018 Si coupe.
Honda Civic 10th gen Enemies & Exs vs my Si IMG_6525

I noticed that my car was covered with feathers and I knew something evil had taken place in the middle of the night.
Honda Civic 10th gen Enemies & Exs vs my Si IMG_6526
Honda Civic 10th gen Enemies & Exs vs my Si IMG_6527

I was thinking to myself what the hell happened here? Did a bird crash into my car and explode? Was I that drunk last night that I ran over a bird or dumped a pillow full of feathers out on my car and don’t rememmaybe. Obviously I did an inspection walk around my car to see what was going on looking for clues. My mind was searching for answers but then I came across the cold DEAD BODY!
Honda Civic 10th gen Enemies & Exs vs my Si IMG_6531

My jaw dropped to the ground I was like what the F$&@#!!! I immediately knew Naked Witches! Black magic! Hate filled spells had been performed on my car in my driveway.
Honda Civic 10th gen Enemies & Exs vs my Si IMG_6529

I couldn’t believe it, I couldn’t stop looking at the headless body my eyes were glued to it like it was a pair of nice tits! I asked myself who could have done this what kind of monster sacrificed this poor innocent animal and for what reason? A evil curse? A sick prank gone to for? Some kind of warning or threat? I couldn’t stop watching the flys crawling around the mangled carcass it was sick but highly intriguing to witness like watching the taliban crashing a plane into the World Trade Center (if that’s really what happened)
Honda Civic 10th gen Enemies & Exs vs my Si IMG_6531

I drew up my suspects in my mind, most of my enemies are where they belong in their graves or in a jail cell with their new behind bars boyfriend but theirs is two still roaming around free. as for my sexy but crazy cold blooded ex girlfriends they are all lurking out in the streets being hoes and just boiling with hating and jealousy. I really don’t know where to point the finger of blame here, how can I have justice if I don’t know who to seek revenge on ??!! Im just gonna have to get payback on all of them ! I’m no saint myself but they are all guilty of something or another. they are all gonna be brought to justice one by one.

OP
OP
RookieOfTheGear

RookieOfTheGear

First Name
Ay Ay Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Enemies & Exs vs my Si IMG_6530
I still can’t believe it I demand justice one by one! Justice for myself justice for my Si and justice for the chicken or albino parrot whatever it is. I didn’t start this war but I’m going to end it

Bootleg Bill

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (CVT)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Better throw some holy water on your car🤣 but Damm the things people do just to hate on someone. Has something similar happen to me before but not to that extent.

OP
OP
RookieOfTheGear

RookieOfTheGear

First Name
Ay Ay Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Better throw some holy water on your car🤣 but Damm the things people do just to hate on someone. Has something similar happen to me before but not to that extent.
What happened to you what was your experience? Did you get even or did time heal the wounds slowly. I told my coworkers about this they gave me alot of advice on forgiveness and revenge , the old timers said let bye gones be bye gones and the younger ones said throw a box of nails in there driveway

OP
OP
RookieOfTheGear

RookieOfTheGear

First Name
Ay Ay Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You definitely pissed someone off. An clearly have some weird fascination with that dead chicken 😂😂
After the shock and confusion settled about the situation I was debating about throwing the body on the grill no sense in letting it go to waste

Bootleg Bill

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (CVT)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What happened to you what was your experience? Did you get even or did time heal the wounds slowly. I told my coworkers about this they gave me alot of advice on forgiveness and revenge , the old timers said let bye gones be bye gones and the younger ones said throw a box of nails in there driveway
It lead me to a very deep depressive state for almost 3 years or so. But tbh time healed my wounds kinda the experience tripped my major depression and anxiety sadly so I have almost every day now. But your old time coworkers are right "let bye goes be bye gones" fuck it and move on be the older person let time pass once that happens she will look stupid and just maybe she will hit you up years later and apologize ya never know🤷🏽‍♂️ also happened to me with them calling me back up.

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Root doctor? Smudge? Prayer circle? A rousing rendition of happy happy joy joy?

Rfabianfk82020

First Name
Rence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R
Country flag
I’ve only seen a car get vandalized once or twice in my life. The most memorable was a neighbor down the street. Had a simple 8th gen accord and it had paint, sharpie markings, foam and other stuff all around it. I think 2-3 tires were definitely punctured and maybe broken glass. I was walking to the gym and I couldn’t believe it. Hope it worked out for them tho.

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan Aegean Blue Metallic; 2003 Pontiac Vibe (just sold)
Country flag
I’ve only seen a car get vandalized once or twice in my life. The most memorable was a neighbor down the street. Had a simple 8th gen accord and it had paint, sharpie markings, foam and other stuff all around it. I think 2-3 tires were definitely punctured and maybe broken glass. I was walking to the gym and I couldn’t believe it. Hope it worked out for them tho.
My next door neighbor's Civic (6th gen I think) was beat to death by an ex (or soon-to-be ex, I never heard the full story). Smashed windshield, dented hood, roof, fenders and trunk. This happened some 6 years ago and he still has the car in his driveway.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What the holy heck?! A mystery!

Observations:
- None of the feathers on the car have blood on them
- The carcass is striped of some feathers, but not all of them.
- The carcass has been stripped of internal guts, but not of easily accessible meat on the outside (breast, thighs, etc.)

Did you noticed a mark of impact on your car? The feathers seem strewn about the top and driver side. Anywhere else on the vehicle?

Given the above, it seems highly unlikely that someone would take the time to purposefully partially-strip a chicken carcass, huck it at your car, then be sure to strew non-bloody feathers around the vehicle.

What other animals live around your neighborhood? If a cat kills a bird (seems rare it would kill a chicken, but possible; typically, they go for smaller, flying birds), they will often maim the carcass externally first, going for the easy meat. Thus, what kind of creature, or process, ignores the easy meat, and goes for the organs? Even processed chicken doesn’t have the top quarter of the carcass removed, and it’s not a clean cut, suggesting a rending/tearing action.
Sponsored