BaymaxSi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Boost Blue just arrived to dealer today. Shipping to Cali this weekend. Guys at Bell Honda in AZ were awesome to deal with.
Awesome!! Question, how did you manage MSRP? I live in AZ and have been talking to Bell and they are quoting me 42,995 plus tax, title, license. All of the dealerships in the valley are quoting over MSRP.
Sponsored

TheGreekFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BB CTR, '23 SO 4Runner TRD Pro
Country flag
Boost Blue just arrived to dealer today. Shipping to Cali this weekend. Guys at Bell Honda in AZ were awesome to deal with.
Well done sir, congrats. Love seeing CA people who go this route versus actually paying the markup.

This is how you beat this nonsense ? another local customer lost to an out of state dealer. Keep dusting that boost blue with a $7K ADM in your showroom lol.

I don't even care about mine holding value.....I would love to see these become tough to move off their lots even at MSRP if people get excited enough about the new CTR soon! But not holding my breath, seems like most of us like these enough to keep them desirable.

BuuZah

First Name
Aiden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR Boost Blue
Country flag
Really want a Boost Blue CTR and have been calling around for quotes. All of these dealerships that I have contacted all want ridiculous mark up prices and add on. It is crazy how people are willing to pay these prices. The best offer I got so far is 46k OTD at Honda World in SoCal and I had to walk off the lot for them to call me again for that price and that is still crazy. I really want to purchase myself a Boost Blue CTR so if anyone knows a dealership who is scamming people please let me know.

Jico

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type r
Country flag
Really want a Boost Blue CTR and have been calling around for quotes. All of these dealerships that I have contacted all want ridiculous mark up prices and add on. It is crazy how people are willing to pay these prices. The best offer I got so far is 46k OTD at Honda World in SoCal and I had to walk off the lot for them to call me again for that price and that is still crazy. I really want to purchase myself a Boost Blue CTR so if anyone knows a dealership who is scamming people please let me know.
Isnt add on diff from markup?? Nothing can do with add ons but markups no no.... 46k add ons i guess its alright

Kickedin

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Acura TSX
Country flag
Anyone looking for a Boost Blue, Philipsburg Easton Honda in New Jersey has one. I got my 2019 CBP there for below MSRP, so there's a good chance they can get you a good deal. Ask for Tom and tell them Mike sent you. I had it shipped to El Paso TX for $2k covered transport, easily beating the $5k+ markups they had here.

Jico

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type r
Country flag
Anyone looking for a Boost Blue, Philipsburg Easton Honda in New Jersey has one. I got my 2019 CBP there for below MSRP, so there's a good chance they can get you a good deal. Ask for Tom and tell them Mike sent you. I had it shipped to El Paso TX for $2k covered transport, easily beating the $5k+ markups they had here.
Nice... ill try... by the way tom who?? Know last name??

Vtec_Nah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone looking or a CW 2019 in the Bay? Found one for $39,900 with only 700miles
Just trying to help out anyone and hopefully get help next year when I'm looking for mine

GGinMP

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR
Country flag
Here in the San Francisco Bay Area, $5k over is pretty typical and some want as much as $10k. Today I took possession of a new 2011 CTR (SGP) for $2k over MSRP, but that included the installed accessories I wanted (rear cargo mat, rear seat protectors, wheel locks) and transported it down 5 hours from up north so it showed up at my house. That together was worth a grand to me, so it was basically $1 grand over. While not exactly MSRP, I'm pretty happy. I'm looking forward to a drive over to the coast this weekend!

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST! 4A0EF165-EB6E-4621-9552-C3D773D40914

DreamR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus CT200h
Country flag
Looking for a CW 2021 for MSRP if anyone finds one, thank you!
Sponsored