V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
No worries dude, @Madness420x you can buy one used unit and save some Cash and btw I have one k&n short ram intake for sale to add some noise and gains to this platform, with the ktuner, downpipe and intake you are golden.
Sponsored

2019fc4

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Coupe Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I drive a ā€˜19 coupe sport and Im currently stock but Iā€™m planning on getting a RV6 Catted dp, ktuner, magnaflow exhaust (maybe..), and the PRL intake once they release it. Any suggestions on what I should order/install first?

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I drive a ā€˜19 coupe sport and Im currently stock but Iā€™m planning on getting a RV6 Catted dp, ktuner, magnaflow exhaust (maybe..), and the PRL intake once they release it. Any suggestions on what I should order/install first?
If youā€™re installing all of the parts at once, like, on the same day, then it doesnā€™t matter. If the install will be ā€˜as parts arriveā€™, Iā€™d say Ktuner first, giving a tuned foundation that will maximize the other parts.

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
Ktuner, downpipe, intake

Madness420x

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe LX
man im still waiting for my ktuner. it seems like its been forever XD.

i cant wait. i already rly love my civic so much. its much more fitting for me than my last ride ( a 2007 f150 supercab) i used a tuner to tune that truck and it worked great, so im super excited to get this ktuner for the civic.

ive already done so much work to my new car but all i want now is a dark window tint and this ktuner and i think i will be very happy with this car for a very long time to come. ill keep u all updated

Reactions: Myx

Madness420x

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe LX
yo so im kinda losing my mind here.

i ordered my ktunerv2.0 6 weeks ago. the website i ordered it from said nothing about backorders or anything, so after a few days went by i asked them whats up... they told me they r on backorder for 2-3 weeks. so i waited and after that i called them back, they now say it should come first week of july. still nothing.

i notice i can get a ktunerv1.2 on amazon with 2day shipping.

im seriously thinking about just buying a laptop and the 1.2 so i can just tune this damn thing. im tired of waiting. i will just cancel this order of the ktunerv2.0

is there anything special i need other than a laptop and the ktuner v1.2?

will a cheap laptop work? does it have to have a specific OS or anything? thanks

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag

i ordered my ktunerv2.0 6 weeks ago. the website i ordered it from said nothing about backorders or anything, so after a few days went by i asked them whats up... they told me they r on backorder for 2-3 weeks. so i waited and after that i called them back, they now say it should come first week of july. still nothing.

im seriously thinking about just buying a laptop and the 1.2 so i can just tune this damn thing. im tired of waiting. i will just cancel this order of the ktunerv2.0

will a cheap laptop work? does it have to have a specific OS or anything? thanks
Just for the registration and the first tune, then you can do everything using your phone with the tunerview app.

Bligity

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic n/a
Country flag

I got my ktuner on amazon the next day, I would cancel it and get the 1.2 unless it came already, but you need a laptop regardless of which tuner you get. A cheap $200 laptop from target works as long as its got windows 10. It will be slower but works from my experience.

Madness420x

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe LX
I got my ktuner on amazon the next day, I would cancel it and get the 1.2 unless it came already, but you need a laptop regardless of which tuner you get. A cheap $200 laptop from target works as long as its got windows 10. It will be slower but works from my experience.
yeah they said they should be coming soon. lol. god damn this has been so insane waiting this long for a thing i bought. feels like im living in the 1920s or something and a pigeon is delivering me my item XD

oh well, i guess the longer i wait the happier i will be when i get it. hows the tune man? r u liking it so far?

Madness420x

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe LX
im so frikken excited man. i see a lot of people say the 2.0 is garbage and that is very hard to pass people on highway, or hard to merge lanes etc.

me personally i dont really feel like i have those problems in my civic, maybe because mines a coupe and its a little lighter? either way the only complaint i have is slow start from deadstop and slower acceleration overall than i would like. if the ktuner can get me little boost in those areas i will be pretty happy. i already love this little car so much, im so frikken excited for this ktuner man.

because i remember how much of a difference it made when i bought a cheap ass tuner chip for my old 2007 f150.... im sure ktuner is just as good as that if not better! oh man im so fuckin excited lol. i know my car isnt gonna turn into a racecar overnight, but still im so happy! AGHHH!H!!!!!

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
im so frikken excited man. i see a lot of people say the 2.0 is garbage and that is very hard to pass people on highway, or hard to merge lanes etc.

me personally i dont really feel like i have those problems in my civic, maybe because mines a coupe and its a little lighter? either way the only complaint i have is slow start from deadstop and slower acceleration overall than i would like. if the ktuner can get me little boost in those areas i will be pretty happy. i already love this little car so much, im so frikken excited for this ktuner man.

because i remember how much of a difference it made when i bought a cheap ass tuner chip for my old 2007 f150.... im sure ktuner is just as good as that if not better! oh man im so fuckin excited lol. i know my car isnt gonna turn into a racecar overnight, but still im so happy! AGHHH!H!!!!!
Ktuner make a lot on this platform, just add the downpipe and hvi and will be enough.

Madness420x

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe LX
ok guys sorry to spam this thread so much, but i just cancelled my order of the ktunerv2 (waiting for 6 weeks is long enough)

i just ordered the ktunerv1.2 on amazon.

i also ordered this laptop :
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09HVC79PC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

thats all i need right?

do i need wifi/internet connection during the flashing process?

thanks all. i cant wait. should be here friday! lmfao i ordered a frikken laptop just to tune my car lol. hope its worth it!

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
You do need wifi. Either hotspot your phone or park right in front of a Starbucks to do it.
Sponsored