KTuner for CivicX passes the 2 year mark!

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Hello CivicX Enthusiasts!

A little more than two years ago we announced KTuner public testing and worked with a handful of you on our initial 1.5T CVT support. Two years in the hands of the public with an outstanding record of reliability, support, and pushing the bar on new feature development for the CivicX platforms.

It certainly gives me pride to look back through these posts and see how far we've come.
https://www.civicx.com/threads/ktuner-looking-for-16-civics-to-test-tunes.3118/

Growing from the original V1 unit to releasing the KTunerFlash V2, V1.2, and TunerView / TunerView Lite Apps. We've sure made some progress in two years.

The support from the community has been fantastic and having some of those initial testers still keep in touch on a regular basis to this day really says something.

I'm here to say Thank You to those testers who helped us to be first to market on every single CivicX platform we support, 1.5T, 2.0, and 2.0T. Thank You to the CivicX owners who took a chance on a lesser known brand and helped us push the development of these platforms forward.

We're fast approaching 2000 currently active CivicX'rs with KTuner and I hope every one of you is enjoying what you've all had a hand in helping us build.

Thank you all,
J.R.
KTuner
Sponsored

andyboyd102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Your product is outstanding compared to our other choice!! And yes I can say that because I have used both. You're Relentless commitment to customer service, product support, and customer feedback shows in the superior product that you have produced. I am truly Blown Away with the Tunerview Android app and the now Tunerview lite head unit app. Just those two innovations set you miles apart from any other choice on the market. Glad I made the switch and can honestly say I have not looked back one time. Keep up the great work and I look forward to the products coming out. @KTuner FTW!!

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
May will be my one year with my Ktuner v2. I started out with the other company because I had used them before and knew the name. I kept hearing chatter about this v2 thingy on the Accord pages and it was cool that it had this touchscreen and did everything that you could with the other device and more. I did some reading on facebook and here and saw lots of happy customers. The chatter was getting louder and louder and a when I learned a very trusted tuner had helped develop the basemaps, I decided Finally after 4 months of the other guy to switch.

Boy was I glad, when my v2 arrived and I set it up, loaded starter 21 and used the quick adjustments to customize my tune, I knew I had made the right choice. When I flashed the car and drove off, everything I had heard had been confirmed. My SPG, (smiles per gallon) were great! The product was phenomenal, the driveability was greatly improved and it didnt just come from "pumping up the boost" Throttle response was better, boost was kicking in earlier and hitting its target, and most importantly, I had control of what I wanted to do with my CVT without having know how to mess with tq and boost tables. Its a true end users dream!

A year later and Ktuner gave me a huge smile again with TunerView Lite for my head unit. I have control of the color and layout I want and what gauges I want to be displayed. You made me smile like the first day I got my v2 all over again. I want to say thank you to everyone involved with Ktuner from the owner, to the developer of the TunerView, to the tuners who put in work making the basemaps and of course the testers who were willing to take chance and put the tunes to a test before they launched to the public. Here's to many more years with my Ktuner family!

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe
Thank you for providing one of the best tuning solutions for the 10th gen civic! I always find my positive comments about Ktuner and listing actual facts on the product keep getting deleted and people calling me a fanboy. :p:D:) Haters always trying to crush what’s on top. Keep it up Ktuner! :headbang:

andyboyd102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Thank you for providing one of the best tuning solutions for the 10th gen civic! I always find my positive comments about Ktuner and listing actual facts on the product keep getting deleted and people calling me a fanboy. :p:D:) Haters always trying to crush what’s on top. Keep it up Ktuner! :headbang:
Yeah you're not the only one that gets truthful and factual comments deleted by the admin on here..... I feel the same way you do

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Thanks for making such a difference on the 10th Gen platform. I too have use the "other brand" and I can say that I am very happy that I have chosen the clear superior tuning solution for the 10th Gen Civic:thumbsup:... Now if I do have one bitch/complaint... please make your software/user interface a little less clunky if you can:wave: :hide:

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I been wanting to buy a ktuner for a while now but I think what's been holding me back is the clutch.
I have seen many post were clutches started to slip not long after using the ktuner.

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Thanks for the feedback so far!

We're definitely always trying to improve the software overall. That'll never stop.

As far as the clutch you'll find some on here report issues with the clutch completely stock. You can always go with the lower starting point, like stage 1, but we have many running OEM clutch without issues. It really is hit or miss.

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks @KTuner! Your tuning solution has been a one-stop-shop to turn a good car into a great car.

I'm probably milder than most, sticking with basemaps up to my first 6 months... but it's been a very fun ride and I've managed to learn quite a bit about the interworkings of our ECUs from misspent hours fooling with the V2 and it's software and foruming.

Best wishes to the team on your future endevors with Civicx and any other platforms you support.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Becoming a early tester.. best decision ever! The support is amazing and there always improving on the software.
Lots of stuff coming out this summer, part wise. Can't wait to rip into the software to see what this car can do. ;)