What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Time4boost

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic coupe ex-t
Country flag

infi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FN2
Country flag
My today's work. Honda armerst illumination kit for civic X gen finally instaled.
Parts number: illumination kit: 08E10-TEA-100A & upgraded armrest (necessary to install illumination kit : 08U89-TXM-110 Installation time - 4 hours.
Facebook fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/CivicSiPoland/
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) Bez-tytu-u

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20221117-200549-resized

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20221117-161256-resized

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20221117-161302-resized

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20221117-171201-resized

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20221117-173927-resized

and some short install video too.

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Paid off my daughter's 2020 Aegean blue in the pic below.

I pay mine off next month, then the bolt-ons go in! Hopefully 27won will have a freaking exhaust by then!

I also ordered the Caruse Design V3 Aeroflap. I love the look of the Aeroflap on my car but the V1 just has too many issues that hopefully the V3 will fix. Does anyone have that one yet? I do wonder what they mean by "textural changes". I kind of like the clear smoked acrylic look. I guess I'll find out when it gets here.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 1668821464099

Chilly613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Sport Touring 6MT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Got both strut tower bearings replaced in the front as they were making a weird groaning noise when turning. Never had this issue on previous Civics, but I guess thats a thing on the 10th Gen.

Also debated on ordering an exhaust for my car, but went with a KTuner V2 with the Phearable 1.5 tune instead. Really excited to add some pep to my pretty much stock Civic.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 1668891136825

Last edited:

Augenauf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Installed my sickspeed knob. Had to rummage around the entire garage to find one tie wrap that would fit the shift boot adapter lol.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20221119_164758

magshell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback ST
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_1546

Finally bought a Comma 2. Much nicer to enjoy the self-driving without having to wiggle the steering wheel every 30 seconds. Sucks about the weak steering torque on tight corners though.

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
IMG_1546.jpeg

Finally bought a Comma 2. Much nicer to enjoy the self-driving without having to wiggle the steering wheel every 30 seconds. Sucks about the weak steering torque on tight corners though.
Self driving? I'm not sure that's what they intended the lane keeping assist to be. I sure wouldn't trust mine for it!

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Call me weird but my car doesn't have Honda Sensing and I actually steer, accelerate and brake all by myself. I would be rowing my own gears too but when I bought my Civic manuals were virtually impossible to get.

Strange world we live in. Self driving cars. Yuck.

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Call me weird but my car doesn't have Honda Sensing and I actually steer, accelerate and brake all by myself. I would be rowing my own gears too but when I bought my Civic manuals were virtually impossible to get.

I'm just glad they let me turn it all off. I do love the automatic cruise control though. Cruise has always kept me from overspeeding. I set it at 9 over and go about my business.

ACC keeps it from becoming overly annoying when a car is going just barely slower than me though so I like that one. Too slow or fluctuating wildly and I get my ass around them though!

Last edited:

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

You haven't heard of Tesla's? They also self ignite at times.

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
Traded mine for a TLX A-Spec this weekend.

I dunno, guys... over thirty years as a Honda hatchback guy. Am I ready for a sporty sedan? I kinda justified it by telling myself that we have two cars, and my wife's is a CR-V, so I don't need my car to be a do-it-all, carry-all-my-shit small utility car anymore.

I'm pretty sure this'll be my last gasoline-powered car. Maybe I should've held onto the FK7 for a few more years to see what we get in Honda and Acura EVs.

Anyway, there's now a clean '17 Sport Touring hatch being sold by Pohanka Acura (or one of its partners) in Northern Virginia.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_4730

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Traded mine for a TLX A-Spec this weekend.

I dunno, guys... over thirty years as a Honda hatchback guy. Am I ready for a sporty sedan? I kinda justified it by telling myself that we have two cars, and my wife's is a CR-V, so I don't need my car to be a do-it-all, carry-all-my-shit small utility car anymore.

I'm pretty sure this'll be my last gasoline-powered car. Maybe I should've held onto the FK7 for a few more years to see what we get in Honda and Acura EVs.

Anyway, there's now a clean '17 Sport Touring hatch being sold by Pohanka Acura (or one of its partners) in Northern Virginia.

IMG_4730.jpg

Beautiful sedan
I'm sure it's a hoot to drive

Need more pics though