What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hi, new guy here. Recently put in Eibach pro springs and Enkei TS-V

PXL_20220827_204222216_2.jpg

I have the P3 V3 on mine, what setting do you have it to show negative boost pressure? Or do you have a different sensor installed?
Welcome aboard! Car and wheels looks great!
Clean drop! I'm rocking the pro kit as well.

slwkrt

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX, 2022 Honda Navi
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Man..those look so awesome. The quality!
I have never had a bad experience or gotten a bad part from 27Won. Should’ve gone this route to start instead of letting TSP fuck me out of $150+.

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have never had a bad experience or gotten a bad part from 27Won. Should’ve gone this route to start instead of letting TSP fuck me out of $150+.
I got the 27won 70a street RMM. Solid quality. Def want more 27won items for the quality and craftsmanship.

May I ask what did TSP screw you on? Something I should watch out for?

slwkrt

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I got the 27won 70a street RMM. Solid quality. Def want more 27won items for the quality and craftsmanship.

May I ask what did TSP screw you on? Something I should watch out for?
I contacted TSP on August 29th and asked if their BBK was in stock. They confirmed it was. They explained there maybe a slight delay because the item isn’t in their warehouse and has to be shipped from a supplier. I said as long as I get them in time to have them installed by September 17th (RADwood Detroit) that I don’t mind a day or two of delay. They assured me that wouldn’t be an issue.

On September 7th I received calipers, pads, lines, and hardware. No rotors. I contacted them the next morning and asked where my rotors were since their emails say my entire order shipped. They came back with “rotors will arrive on the 19th”. Then quote their “3-5 business day delay” policy/warning as an excuse. I explained the 29th -> 19th is well beyond 3-5 business days. I was assured they were in stock and would be on time.

So after some back and forth, I decided I wanted a refund and just had no interest in doing business with them. So if I want a refund, I have to mail the parts back to this drop shipper in AZ.

So I’m out $150 to have half a brake kit sent to me. Plus any money I have to spend to ship them back. All because they weren’t honest up front. I’m also annoyed that I had to contact them and ask what was going on. They didn’t take 5 seconds to punch out an email saying “is the 19th good with you?” I would’ve said no, reminded them of the 17th, and cancelled the order before it shipped.

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I contacted TSP on August 29th and asked if their BBK was in stock. They confirmed it was. They explained there maybe a slight delay because the item isn’t in their warehouse and has to be shipped from a supplier. I said as long as I get them in time to have them installed by September 17th (RADwood Detroit) that I don’t mind a day or two of delay. They assured me that wouldn’t be an issue.

On September 7th I received calipers, pads, lines, and hardware. No rotors. I contacted them the next morning and asked where my rotors were since their emails say my entire order shipped. They came back with “rotors will arrive on the 19th”. Then quote their “3-5 business day delay” policy/warning as an excuse. I explained the 29th -> 19th is well beyond 3-5 business days. I was assured they were in stock and would be on time.

So after some back and forth, I decided I wanted a refund and just had no interest in doing business with them. So if I want a refund, I have to mail the parts back to this drop shipper in AZ.

So I’m out $150 to have half a brake kit sent to me. Plus any money I have to spend to ship them back. All because they weren’t honest up front. I’m also annoyed that I had to contact them and ask what was going on. They didn’t take 5 seconds to punch out an email saying “is the 19th good with you?” I would’ve said no, reminded them of the 17th, and cancelled the order before it shipped.
Ouch!
I've ordered a few things from them and have had good luck. However, I'll keep this in mind. I'm surprised everything was shipped separately like that. Weird.

I go through them because of the free shipping. I've ordered stuff before like my PRL IC kit from MAP. I was scared when my IC came and my Charge pipes did not. It arrived the next day. I don't understand why these things are all sperate. I guess some pple order IC and charge pipes separate. But your BBK is one kit. Most pple would not buy it separate as it's a complete kit and not interchangeable.

I'm sorry man. Looks like 27won did you good though for getting it done for you!

slwkrt

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Ouch!
I've ordered a few things from them and have had good luck. However, I'll keep this in mind. I'm surprised everything was shipped separately like that. Weird.

I go through them because of the free shipping. I've ordered stuff before like my PRL IC kit from MAP. I was scared when my IC came and my Charge pipes did not. It arrived the next day. I don't understand why these things are all sperate. I guess some pple order IC and charge pipes separate. But your BBK is one kit. Most pple would not buy it separate as it's a complete kit and not interchangeable.

I'm sorry man. Looks like 27won did you good though for getting it done for you!
Yeah I got a kick out of the “free shipping for orders over $199.” When I asked about this, they said it didn’t apply to my order. At no point was that mentioned from home page to checkout, and it had to be dug out of some obscure policy page.

I messaged 27Won on IG yesterday and asked if they were in stock. They confirmed in stock, they’ll ship it today. Came with free shipping (2-3 days), but I paid for overnight since we’re doing the install Monday (only day I have off). True to their word, was on my door step at noon the next day.

Last edited:

sjmonomane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
It’s been a while. Got hit on the freeway and she’s kinda back now. With a new color and new wheels, new bumper, new headlights, new hood, new fog lights and a few others.

D451A7B8-0C7F-49F8-8071-4F450F7C54DC.jpeg

F568D333-7C55-485C-92D1-F9C08E405764.jpeg

5AFF81B7-673C-4346-9F80-7F2FED8233FE.jpeg
This is dope, would you mind sharing where you got the front lip, or is it part of the bumper conversion?

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Hatch 2017 Sport Hatch
Country flag
Exciting day! (technically yesterday) I got my Katzkin red leather interior in the car!

If anyone wants to go this route, it is absolutely mandatory that you go with a professional shop install unless you have experience.. They needed to put holes in for the head rests, all these little rings and clips... It was very involved and took them about 4 hours to do the seats.

The product itself is super high quality and a nice bonus was that the seats have map pockets on the back! The stock cloth ones didn't.

The red is also very close to the HFP mats I have.. I'm glad its not overwhelmingly bright in person. It looks especially great with the Mugen trunk carpet!

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 11851314-824F-4EB9-945C-0F1B0DB15EBC

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 00577DFA-AFC7-4284-BC64-42C64EDE709E

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 3E0FF2C5-4861-40A1-AD85-54EEFB682CB9

Edit: I ordered some small interior pieces, like volume knobs, to compliment the seats. I think I ultimately want a Type-R wheel as well.

slwkrt

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Exciting day! (technically yesterday) I got my Katzkin red leather interior in the car!

If anyone wants to go this route, it is absolutely mandatory that you go with a professional shop install unless you have experience.. They needed to put holes in for the head rests, all these little rings and clips... It was very involved and took them about 4 hours to do the seats.

The product itself is super high quality and a nice bonus was that the seats have map pockets on the back! The stock cloth ones didn't.

The red is also very close to the HFP mats I have.. I'm glad its not overwhelmingly bright in person. It looks especially great with the Mugen trunk carpet!

11851314-824F-4EB9-945C-0F1B0DB15EBC.jpeg

00577DFA-AFC7-4284-BC64-42C64EDE709E.jpeg

3E0FF2C5-4861-40A1-AD85-54EEFB682CB9.jpeg

Edit: I ordered some small interior pieces, like volume knobs, to compliment the seats. I think I ultimately want a Type-R wheel as well.
Reminds of the red interiors on Acuras. I’m a fan. Looks great.