Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Poll? Poll!

Anywho, because I used to have a NBP 2000 Si that was stolen ?, so, watched the dev of the 10th Gen, and was in a position to treat myself. Got it as a grad present to myself!

OP
OP
FK7_

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan, 2015 Acura MDX Elite
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Poll? Poll!

Anywho, because I used to have a NBP 2000 Si that was stolen ?, so, watched the dev of the 10th Gen, and was in a position to treat myself. Got it as a grad present to myself!
Poll is up. Pick a choice.

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Haha I was dying when I saw this thread after reading though the other one. Had to pick up some cookies just to stop the craving lmao. Needed a car after my 240sx was stolen went into Honda and signed away ? I wasn’t approved for the type r (me being 20 and using only my credit with no co signer) so I picked up the si with hopes of buying the type r later on. Told myself keep this build chill until I get my R but Only a few minor modifications after (FBO e35 tuned by D-Rob with PPG Gears and a RV6 Turbo sitting at home??) i decided to keep it and hopefully get my hands on a different platform (Supra) in a couple months ?

Last edited:

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Told myself keep this build chill until I get my R but Only a few minor modifications after (FBO e35 tuned by D-Rob with PPG Hears
Haha, yep, that’s how it starts, then ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Lmfao don’t even get me started with the turbo & suspension ?‍♂
Started! :popcorn: ?

I haven’t touched the turbo yet (well, ‘touched’ it, yes, but not modded ?), but suspension, had my hands in all nice and deep like. ?

JohnnyBoyFC1

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I wasn't really in the market for a new car but my local dealership had 2 2019 red Si sedans in late November of 2020. I was getting my 2010 Accord V6 serviced and was bored so I took the Si for a spin.

The price was got me curious in the first place. I was surprised at how it drove and decided then and there that I wanted a new daily. So into the office we went to talk numbers. I was told they had CTRs coming in so we talked more numbers.

In the end, I managed to get the Si for an amazing deal. I signed for a brand new Si for cheaper than a used 2019 with about 10k kms as comparables. I had to figure out what to do with the Accord since I would be picking up the Si a week later. I didn't want to insure 3 cars at the same time.

The CTR would've been an awesome daily as a friend of mine has one but I couldn't justify the payment difference at the time and insurance is ridiculous in the province I live in.

USNengineman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado z71
Country flag
Didnt realize once on put on new rank that id be able to afford two new type R's. they wanted 600 a month for a type r and 450 for an si. they had a used type R, test drove it and it pulled to the right a bit. they said it was traded in from a military kid that couldnt afford the payments and i realized... i was a military guy, if i drove this car id beat the SHIT out of it. so i steered away from it and saw this pearl white Si on the lot. brand new 3 miles. asked to drive it and we went out. Older lady went with me. mind you i traded in my 2012 BASE MODEL manual civic for this so not used to boost. HAD A BLAST ON THE TEST DRIVE. first words out of her mouth "lets take it easy shall we". yea ok lady....got addicted to the car instantly.
went in and they got me a goodish deal. 4.3apr with 2k down. and thats how an oil change turned into my addiction for more BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTSHHHH BRAAAAASTSHHHH