PABLOSKY

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic coupe.
Country flag
Im 47. Mine is a 2018 coupe si red. Great car. Traded a focus st for the civic.
Sponsored

DrToothache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Im 47. Mine is a 2018 coupe si red. Great car. Traded a focus st for the civic.
How do you like the Si compared to the focus ST so far? What made you trade in your ST for an Si? Just curious.

DRuby

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si, 2013 CR-V
Country flag
Almost 70 here.
First car was an MGA in 1965.
Longest owned was 82 VW Scirocco just sold to folks who I hope respect what it means to drive a car instead of steering it around.
Having fun with my new Si and it is a very good upgrade from the VW and with many of the same features such as the seats.

mis3

First Name
PT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes, 2018 SI Coupe
Country flag
Longest owned was 82 VW Scirocco just sold to folks who I hope respect what it means to drive a car instead of steering it around.
Oh boy. The VW Scirocco! I used to lile this car a lot, a very clean looking coupe. I also remember they introduced a special trim called “Wolfgang”. I think it was replaced by the Corrado which looked a lot like the Golf.

TheBatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CTR Boost Blue, '21 Mazda 3
Country flag
Oh boy. The VW Scirocco! I used to lile this car a lot, a very clean looking coupe. I also remember they introduced a special trim called “Wolfgang”. I think it was replaced by the Corrado which looked a lot like the Golf.
Wolfsburg Edition.

mis3

First Name
PT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes, 2018 SI Coupe
Country flag
Wolfsburg Edition.
Yes, the Wolfsburg edition.

I googled Scirocco and apparently, the 3rd generation of Scirocco was reintroduced in 2008 and lasted for another 9 years. Unfortunately this model was never shipped to North America.

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
Hi. I couldn't agree more about that "rear vision" blocking spoiler. Unfortunately, as you must have deduced, there are not many choices for a coupe these days. I am coming out of 2 automatic Mustangs. I had driven manuals for 27 years, and was tired.
That rear vision blocking wing is a god send against headlights in my rear view mirror. The wing makes the car stand out very well. If anything, it should be slightly larger!

Monocacy

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The Si is my practical midlife crisis car. Fun to drive and 37-40 mpg.

AARP-qualified. :rolleyes:

Maschine

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
In my forties and it reminds me of my 99 eclipse GST (throwback 19 years now, scary). But I didn't buy the car for what other people think, I bought it because it fits my needs (gas mileage/highway commuter) and when I want to open it up and feel a bit of fun it's always at the ready.

DatBoiRic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX sedan 6SPD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am 41 and drive a Lunar silver Si. I never owned a Civic before this one. I was always a American muscle car fan. However, as an engineer I really was intrigued by the amount of engineering put into the Si. Also the value to performance ratio of this Civic cannot be matched. It has been really different to own a car that feels special every time I get in to drive. So glad I purchased this car.
reading your comment made me smile, i just signed papers for a 17 si coupe white, with 4k on the clock. I have been driving a manual sedan LX for the last year or so..... I test drove the SI and boy the focus on the driving experience is so real. Everything is just done right
Sponsored