What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

joe3456789

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Finally bought a pressure washer and washed my car. Need a foam gun for it. I already have one just for regular hose but it sucks so I want one for the pressure washer.

IMG_20210410_165235449.jpg

IMG_20210410_164447132.jpg

IMG_20210410_165909209_HDR.jpg
I have have the same one, I hope you bought the warranty lol.

CAPTS

First Name
TY
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen CivicX CVT->MT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Yeah you do need to start by pulling off both plastic sides...after that it's a piece of cake.
Might wanna get a set of those:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

For the plastic sides i use the big one with a thin microfiber cloth, i jam the cloth in between the tool and the dash/trim that way i can pry without damaging anything. And also, once you removed them once, then will be a bit easier on you on the next one.
I have 3 sets.... hopefully if I do it again, itā€™ll be easier. It was slightly easier when I had to unclip the top again because the piece didnā€™t go in right.
Yeah, I actually did it twice. The first time to put on the various Acuity upgrades, and the second time to swap out the Si shifter with the CTR one. Biggest issue I had the first time was not realizing that center console armrest had to be down to remove the back section, I scuffed the plastic pretty good, but hey, no one rides in the back seat anyway, so no worries:headbang::dunno::eek::hmm:
I eventually want to upgrade my shifter. Not sure if I want to just go with the acuity, or ctr with acuity upgrades. Iā€™ll probably end up tearing it apart again in the future, once I figure out/buy what Iā€™m going to do.

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Its been around 500km since i installed my lowering springs so it was time to take the car to the alignment rack, i asked if it was pretty straight and the guy told my while laughing that no it was very off because when you lower the car all the angles and the geometry goes off...he dialed it back in...my wheel was a little off now its straight again.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20210412_152154

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20210412_160333

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan Aegean Blue Metallic; 2003 Pontiac Vibe (just sold)
Country flag
I have 3 sets.... hopefully if I do it again, itā€™ll be easier. It was slightly easier when I had to unclip the top again because the piece didnā€™t go in right.
I eventually want to upgrade my shifter. Not sure if I want to just go with the acuity, or ctr with acuity upgrades. Iā€™ll probably end up tearing it apart again in the future, once I figure out/buy what Iā€™m going to do.
I've of course had the Si OEM shifter, the Si shifter with the Acuity upgrades, and the CTR shifter with Acuity upgrades. Haven't tried the CTR shifter without the Acuity parts, but with them it's great!

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
I've of course had the Si OEM shifter, the Si shifter with the Acuity upgrades, and the CTR shifter with Acuity upgrades. Haven't tried the CTR shifter without the Acuity parts, but with them it's great!
Thatā€™s actually probably what Iā€™ll end up doing... with not having a whole lot of time to drive the car (pretty much weekends/every other weekend), the amount of options the acuity shifter has, could take me months to figure out what settings I like the most. Lol. I think Iā€™d rather have the least amount of settings to mess with possible...