What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Los1391

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
Keep in mind, that Front Camber Correction Kit from Whiteline (and also the same type from SiriMoto) will not work if you already have or if you are going to replace it with a Spoon Zero Bump Steer Ball Joint Kit.
Good to know, thank you. None of that has been done, I only purchased the kit in order correct the front camber after installing lowering springs.
Sponsored

Los1391

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
Swift springs came in today. Have them scheduled to be installed next Friday.
They're going to look so good!

IMG_2169.jpeg
I have these on my si and have been a big fan of how the car ride/handles. You’ll be impressed!

Gandalf

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan MSM
Country flag
Those damn deals suck you in…
I was going to cancel my wheel preorder because they were a bit expensive. So they gave me a discount and I said screw it and kept my order.

will you be installing the springs yourself?
I hope to do the install myself/with a friend's help. Said friend put Eibach's on my brother's Si so they know the procedure already. Overall, shouldn't be too tough...but it will be a while before I get to it, maybe around Black Friday time.

Aariahjames

First Name
Aariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
I hope to do the install myself/with a friend's help. Said friend put Eibach's on my brother's Si so they know the procedure already. Overall, shouldn't be too tough...but it will be a while before I get to it, maybe around Black Friday time.
Nice! Might as well save the money on install costs if possible.

Hotwater84

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
spotify.link
Vehicle(s)
21 1.5L civic sport hatchback
Added some Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 plus to the factory wheels & suspension. I went with a 245/40Z18 rather that the 235's. I like the added meatiness personally. So far (30ish miles) they feel great!

20230330_071150.jpg

20230330_071144.jpg
20230330_162929.jpg
How do you like this setup over the 235? No rubbing issues? Smoother ride?

Hotwater84

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
spotify.link
Vehicle(s)
21 1.5L civic sport hatchback
I'm stock height, so zero rubbing. Ride is great, a bit softer than 235's. I'm planning on going to an 8.5 wheel, at some point.
I live in Kansas City and our roads and highways Are atrocious so a little extra padding seems like the way to go. Is the speedometer still correct with the 245? What is the stock width of the wheel? (I’m on the same one) Thanks

Last edited:

DAVEEVAD

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
I live in Kansas City and our roads and highways Are atrocious so a little extra padding seems like the way to go. Is the speedometer still correct with the 245? What is the stock width of the wheel? (I’m on the same one) Thanks
The speedometer change is negligible. If the OEM size says 60mph, the 245 will read 60.7mph...but who drives only 60mph 😉

The stock wheels are 8"

***Edit: Go Bills!

dt10g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX sedan 6MT (Canadian)
Country flag
Euro sun visors :cool:

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_6295

i’m doing a full beige to black interior conversion… and one of my pet peeves is that horrible airbag warning on all the US and Canadian sunvisors. Everyone does reviews of CTR and it looks lame with these stupid stickers on it. The US ones have the sticker on the cloth side and the Canadian ones have it stuck on the mirror side. I actually bought some North American ones but it didn’t have the configuration I wanted. Originally I was thinking I would take a US one and a Canadian one and swap the parts. The other option would be a US visor, and then have it wrapped in leather or alcantara (e.g. Sweidit, Overland)

this is one UK market visor and one Spanish market visor I believe. No stickers on either side. both visors come with a little documents strap.

The other interesting thing is that these don’t seem to have the pullout slide action of my original ones. Which honestly I never noticed until I tried to remove them and even then I still cannot figure out why the heck you want that. Maybe on a coupe if the doors are longer?

The only thing I have left to buy is the actual roof liner or I might do something funky and custom
I will get the roof wiring harness to try and hook-up the mirror lights at that time, because Canadian LX doesn't have lighted mirrors. Not that I ever cared, just figure why not try it

Last edited:

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Took a pic of my pollen covered car. Sorry about the pole.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20240523_060002263~2

yaom1ng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 CVT
Country flag
My washer fluid tubing to the rear wipers leak on both sides of my car so I tried to delete my rear wiper but the two they sent me were both the wrong size.
FWIW hole is 28mm.
31mm ?

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_0157

redcoats1976

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic coupe,2015 camaro RS
Country flag
had a big day...got and installed new window moldings for the wifes coupe and it looks so much better with good moldings AND got a letter from american honda stating my a/c claim paperwork has been accepted and they will be sending me a check in 2-3 weeks.made me so happy i washed her car...

redcoats1976

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic coupe,2015 camaro RS
Country flag
update...got the check today.honda paid $1500 and some change on our a/c repairs which totalled $2200.we were very happy with this as we had figured after almost 2 years we werent going to see a thin dime.being old retired farts this will be vacation money for the days we spend at the beach.used some back to black on the rubber and plastic trim,the old coupe looks great now and we feel better about honda standing behind their products...
Sponsored