What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

.eemedina.

trying hard without looking like it
First Name
Elvira
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
That is so much nicer then they typical red badge, couldn't fond blue ones though. I vinyl wrapped my emblems blue and they came out pretty good but for a first time, there is room for improvement
20180616_172559.jpg

Dont judge me for the dirty car please:dunno:
Mine is filthy too damnit lol
I’ve seen vinyl wrapped ones before and I was tempted, did you have to take them off to wrap? I found these and liked them, and figured I can wrap the oem ones if I get bored w them :)
Sponsored

.eemedina.

trying hard without looking like it
First Name
Elvira
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
The little things, part 2

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 03C15696-9FE0-4635-BA9E-148B21E5E3E1

Lazylahma

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatchback sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mine is filthy too damnit lol
I’ve seen vinyl wrapped ones before and I was tempted, did you have to take them off to wrap? I found these and liked them, and figured I can wrap the oem ones if I get bored w them :)
I did not take them off, the front one was a piece of cake because there is nothing but recessed plastic behind it, the back ones were a pain though because its the paint of the car behind them...you just have to be real careful with a knife when your cutting the vinyl.

With that being said if i ever decide to re do it to fix the tiny spots, i will probably remove the rear emblems to do them

chaosnyx

Honeycomb
First Name
chaosnyx
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Type R emblems aren’t for me, and I don’t like the solid-colored emblems.. so, I think these are perfect :cool: waited almost a month for shipment, but I think theyre worth it. Stand by for after install photo

645ECCFB-21CD-4955-A4A8-7714F83C2097.jpeg
Where did you get these?

Lxvpq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2018 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Did the accuity pedal relocation kit, pretty easy. I never worked on a car before except changing a battery and doing good detail job. At first I couldn't put it in C but pulled a little on the cables and it was suddenly all fine. Like a gentle little pull lol.
But damn anyone who's bigger than me is going to have a bunch of trouble getting in there and I'm just 5f11 and 150 pounds, I'm a thin man lol. That or a LONG extension would do better...

Also, it works great :)

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Type R emblems aren’t for me, and I don’t like the solid-colored emblems.. so, I think these are perfect :cool: waited almost a month for shipment, but I think theyre worth it. Stand by for after install photo

645ECCFB-21CD-4955-A4A8-7714F83C2097.jpeg
Metal or plastic? Still nice tho