What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag
Quick wash and Caruse Duckbill install.
FK7 11.jpg
FK7 7.jpg
FK7 4.jpg
FK7 10.jpg
FK7 6.jpg
Can I make a suggestion?

I currently have the newest version of the Caruse installed as well. I used a small bead of automotive adhesive silicone along each side of aero on the tail light and then all along the back on stock spoiler. This will not only help prevent lifting on corners but also provide a better weather seal as long as you leave the two sections where tail light connects to the stock spoiler open for water to drain. And as long as you don't go crazy with the silicone it can be easily removed if you take the aero off. Its actually easier to remove than what ever 3M residue is left if you do pull the aero off.

Israel

First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Yes! I do have these still on my car so it has been about 9 months now and there's no water or condensation in them. I do live in Socal, these haven't seen much rain, but I wash my car about once a month and I do spray these with the pressure washer and there's no issues.

I think the only thing to note is that I used the original O-rings and at the time my car was only ~8months old. So checkout the condition of your o-rings before swapping them out.
Thank you
I install mine yesterday , i bent a little the metal like on the video shown by them
They set flush really nice better than the morimoto. This one have a really nice design

Beefstew

First Name
ottis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 EX-L Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Is that the V2.5 duckbill? Any issues with the corners lifting over the turn signal lights? That was a notorious problem with the V1. If yours is holding solid, I may switch mine out.

it is the 2.5, when i installed it, they seemed like they were a good fit and i havent had any problems as of now but only time will tell i guess. it has been super hot and mixed with rain but they still look good to me, that was one of my worries as well when i bought it as i had seen allot of people talk about it with the earlier ones.

Beefstew

First Name
ottis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 EX-L Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Did a 3rd round of CVT Fluid drain & fill with AMS oil, oil change with Liqui-Moly Molygen 5w-30, other little maintenance items, and a good wash finally.

20220807_101037.jpg

20220807_101013.jpg

20220807_104801.jpg

20220807_104754.jpg
what rear lower valance is that. it looks killer. it looks like the one from the sport or ST but without the exhaust cutout.

Precord96FK7

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
what rear lower valance is that. it looks killer. it looks like the one from the sport or ST but without the exhaust cutout.
It actually is a 2020 HB Sport diffuser with a UK-spec OE center cover that I paid way more than I should have. But makes it look clean for any LX/EX Hatchback without the center exhaust.

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Hatch 2017 Sport Hatch
Country flag
it is the 2.5, when i installed it, they seemed like they were a good fit and i havent had any problems as of now but only time will tell i guess. it has been super hot and mixed with rain but they still look good to me, that was one of my worries as well when i bought it as i had seen allot of people talk about it with the earlier ones.
I had the V1 or 1.5... an early one. Was basically not attached in the corners immediately so if yours is holding on, its prob gonna stay. groovy steering wheel cover also

It actually is a 2020 HB Sport diffuser with a UK-spec OE center cover that I paid way more than I should have. But makes it look clean for any LX/EX Hatchback without the center exhaust.
Love stuff like this, super unique mod.

Question, what carbon piece is that? I feel like I've seen something like that before but it was listed to only fit the sedan...

SethNES

Banned
Banned
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
QUOTE="Precord96FK7, post: 1163481, member: 49455"]
[/QUOTE]

I'm having hard time even locating your exhaust. Is it like a turtle and hiding in its' shell?

Precord96FK7

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I had the V1 or 1.5... an early one. Was basically not attached in the corners immediately so if yours is holding on, its prob gonna stay. groovy steering wheel cover also

Love stuff like this, super unique mod.

Question, what carbon piece is that? I feel like I've seen something like that before but it was listed to only fit the sedan...
The carbon license trim is Seibon listed as only for Type-R, but works on the regular Hatchbacks. I took a chance with it not knowing, but it definitely fits.

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The carbon license trim is Seibon listed as only for Type-R, but works on the regular Hatchbacks. I took a chance with it not knowing, but it definitely fits.
I regret not getting that! I have this piece waiting to be installed instead:

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 220E1541-C2D0-46BF-9BDE-9EB7321EF511

Precord96FK7

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I regret not getting that! I have this piece waiting to be installed instead:

220E1541-C2D0-46BF-9BDE-9EB7321EF511.jpeg
I was looking at that one too, not a bad choice. I figured I could be a guinea pig for the Seibon piece and if it didn't fit would've probably gone the APR route.

Funny thing is, I called Seibon to ask about it possibly fitting a regular hatchback and they said sorry Type-R only. I was studying the hatches between FK7 & FK8, the license trims, and all the mounting points to guess it was the same fitment.

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I was looking at that one too, not a bad choice. I figured I could be a guinea pig for the Seibon piece and if it didn't fit would've probably gone the APR route.

Funny thing is, I called Seibon to ask about it possibly fitting a regular hatchback and they said sorry Type-R only. I was studying the hatches between FK7 & FK8, the license trims, and all the mounting points to guess it was the same fitment.
I went APR over the Revel GT one, I thought that looked too, I don't know, tacky almost? Not tacky but in that direction. Like a stuck on piece of carbon just for the sake of adding carbon.

Admittedly the APR is just going over the trunk not replacing something but I think it looks more like an installed component.

I definitely like your piece the best of the three though.

Precord96FK7

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
QUOTE="Precord96FK7, post: 1163481, member: 49455"]
I'm having hard time even locating your exhaust. Is it like a turtle and hiding in its' shell?
[/QUOTE]

Lol, I just saw this post. Basically yes, think you can see the stock exhaust when driving behind the car...

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20220803_163841