Gotch

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si
Country flag
Phearable tune is also "open" for these changes.

phearable

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Tuner
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.phearable.net
Vehicle(s)
Tuner
Country flag
Phearable tune is also "open" for these changes.
Yes it is.
These features are added by Ktuner to their latest software and are not specific to any tune.
Ktuner also added the ability to adjust throttle dampening on 2020 civic si's.

FYI for those of you who are thinking this is the magic sauce to making a non-phearable tune feel like a phearable tune it isnt :)

Adjusting throttle padding and throttle responsiveness on other off the shelf tunes does not achieve the same exact "smooth" effect Phearable's tune achieves.

Last edited:

Gotch

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si
Country flag
Yes it is. These features are not specific to TSP.
They will work with any off the shelf tune that is locked or with Ktuner's starter files.
They also added the ability to adjust throttle dampening on 2020 civic si's.

FYI for those of you who are thinking this is the magic sauce to making a non-phearable tune feel like a phearable tune it isnt :)

Adjusting throttle padding and throttle responsiveness on other off the shelf tunes does not achieve the same exact "smooth" effect Phearable's tune achieves.
I don't need to change a thing with your tune John. Suits my driving style perfectly.

As an aside, I did a datalog a few months back on a "mock" 1/4mile pull comparing the TSP and Phearable tunes, same road, same day. On Phearable, I hit 95mph 1 second quicker than TSP. A testament to the increased power.

phearable

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Tuner
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.phearable.net
Vehicle(s)
Tuner
Country flag
I don't need to change a thing with your tune John. Suits my driving style perfectly.

As an aside, I did a datalog a few months back on a "mock" 1/4mile pull comparing the TSP and Phearable tunes, same road, same day. On Phearable, I hit 95mph 1 second quicker than TSP. A testament to the increased power.
Rob, that is great to hear brother!
Posts like this make all of the daily grind worth it!

civicsicoupe20

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Yes it is.
These features are added by Ktuner to their latest software and are not specific to any tune.

Does adjusting the throttle dampening helps the jerkiness when off the throttle when rev hang is off? I have a 2020 si aswell and every time I'm off the throttle i feel the jerkiness.

phearable

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Tuner
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.phearable.net
Vehicle(s)
Tuner
Country flag
Does adjusting the throttle dampening helps the jerkiness when off the throttle when rev hang is off? I have a 2020 si aswell and every time I'm off the throttle i feel the jerkiness.
The sensation you speak off applies with any calibration using Ktuner with revhang turned off.
This isn't specific to Phearable's tune.

You maybe able to dial out that sensation by adjusting the throttle padding to medium or soft.

DmK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Yes it is.

About ”smooth” it's really arguable for 2020 models now.

But I'm 100% agree that it's different tunes, and I head a pleasure to run both of it.
In the end, it's just a question of what kind of style is suits you.

As I see it:
TSP is a more natural turbo feel.
Pherable is more natural aspirated feel - which should make it easier for your clutch.

As I said in the end it's just a question what do you like....especially now since we can adjust settings a little bit.

Fit2Hatch

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
The sensation you speak off applies with any calibration using Ktuner with revhang turned off.
This isn't specific to Phearable's tune.

You maybe able to dial out that sensation by adjusting the throttle padding to medium or soft.
Thank you for all your hard work and your attention to improvements for SI.

But I have a Hatch 6MT. Curious as to how close you have a marketable tune for the 1.5 non-SI community?

TIA

bay_hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey @phearable , wanted to ask about the current progress of the non-si tunes. I've been itching to give it a try compared to the TSP tune.

phearable

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Tuner
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.phearable.net
Vehicle(s)
Tuner
Country flag
Hey @phearable , wanted to ask about the current progress of the non-si tunes. I've been itching to give it a try compared to the TSP tune.
Thank you for all your hard work and your attention to improvements for SI.

But I have a Hatch 6MT. Curious as to how close you have a marketable tune for the 1.5 non-SI community?

TIA
You got it!
Development is done.
We are very close to the public release.
People will be just as amazed as they were with our civic si tune :)

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Yes it is.

Haven't even updated ktuner software. Perfect as is.

phearable

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Tuner
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.phearable.net
Vehicle(s)
Tuner
Country flag