**The Official FK8 Aftermarket Turbo Solutions and Technical Discussion Thread**

QuasarMotors

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quasarracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda CTR
Country flag
Thanks for that, I went through the post and found his numbers. I'm on Flex so should be a bit more. Now to find some sound clips on it.
I used to have the sound clip from rampage but it seems they have taken it down. As for the numbers, I wanted a more conservative approach since I track my car a lot. So reliable safe power was the goal. I can’t wait to see what you get with ethanol ?

lsvtecturbo

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I used to have the sound clip from rampage but it seems they have taken it down. As for the numbers, I wanted a more conservative approach since I track my car a lot. So reliable safe power was the goal. I can’t wait to see what you get with ethanol ?
Me too. I got started yesterday after work and of course the wife had more pressing issues that needed attention so I will finish it up today. I'm not looking to max it out just need something there when a butthole decides to test me ?

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Boost Blue
Country flag
With my rs450, I was looking for 450 range on 93. Started e-tuning this past weekend w tuner and then stopped. Figured I just order flex kit, comes in tomorrow, then resume tuning. Shoot for something under 500whp still w that setup

OP
OP
AlphaDigital

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
Updated original post with a placeholder for the 27Won turbo. Will update as more info comes.