Gotta say you have the worst luck. I didn't expect all of this to happen just from an intake install.To be honest I have no idea.
1. I installed Intake
2. Car cranked but didnt start (tried 3 more times)
3. I reinstalled stock intake
4. Car cranked but didnt start
5. It's the next day now
6. Randomly decide to start the car. It worked!
7. I reinstalled PRL intake
8. Car started for about 5 seconds then died
Took it to the shop 48 hours later, was informed that they cleaned injectors as it was filled with gas. Car started fine after that, all error codes gone.
I have no idea lol