PRL Motorsports 2017+ Honda Civic Type-R FK8 High Volume Intake System

Kekela98a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Alright, i dont wanna be that guy but... i came here to complain on my PRL HVI thats been on back order since 07/15/2021. its been 2 months & my ship date keeps getting delayed. this is the only bolt on im waiting for to add all my others. sorry guys, i wanna be swooshing also :(
I got a used HVI. Just missing the silicone tube which you can buy for 50-60 on prl’s site.
Sponsored

TJ Rsr

First Name
“TJ” Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8, 2008 FA5, 1999 EM1
Country flag
I’m waiting very patiently for mine to arrive. I made my order through MAPerformance. PRL, please ship our orders soon, thank you ??.

gaara46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CTR, 4runner
Country flag
Alright, i dont wanna be that guy but... i came here to complain on my PRL HVI thats been on back order since 07/15/2021. its been 2 months & my ship date keeps getting delayed. this is the only bolt on im waiting for to add all my others. sorry guys, i wanna be swooshing also :(

in the meanwhile get a k&n drop in filter if you really want the swoosh that bad haha

Mr. X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R #45600
Country flag

Mr. X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R #45600
Country flag
Intake arrived. Really hyped to get it install ASAP. I'm not the most car savy guy so I was wondering if I could get some feedback from ppl who have already install this intake. I know it comes with instructions but how hard is the install on a scale of 1-10 (10 being really hard). Is there anything I should do that the instructions DON'T mention?

I have a friend thats a mechanic but it sounds like he will be busy this weekend and maybe next weekend and I figured if it wasn't that hard I could save myself the money and just do it myself at my boys Tint shop who has a bunch of tools. Appreciate all input!

DADM0D

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Type R #36335, 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Country flag
Intake arrived. Really hyped to get it install ASAP. I'm not the most car savy guy so I was wondering if I could get some feedback from ppl who have already install this intake. I know it comes with instructions but how hard is the install on a scale of 1-10 (10 being really hard). Is there anything I should do that the instructions DON'T mention?

I have a friend thats a mechanic but it sounds like he will be busy this weekend and maybe next weekend and I figured if it wasn't that hard I could save myself the money and just do it myself at my boys Tint shop who has a bunch of tools. Appreciate all input!
Maybe a 3 on your scale....
Sponsored