Urabus99

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 si
Country flag
I have a flashpro and did the tsp stage 1. How can I tell I did it right ? I've gotten help from here but ppl know it with the ktune . I've pressed down the cancel button for 3 seconds or more and the tachometer doesn't move. Any information would be great. Thank you
Sponsored

Jonmd89

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Country flag
Hondata flashpro or the Ktuner? I assume you meant ktuner since you said tsp stage 1. You didn’t upload the tune correctly otherwise you would be able to hold the cancel button and select 1,2 or 3. Do you have ktuner 1.2 or 2? How did you upload the tune? Maybe try walking us through your process and we can fix the step you messed up on

OP
OP
Urabus99

Urabus99

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 si
Country flag
No I meant flashpro
I went to files and opened tsp stage 1 and then I went to mods to disable the o2 downpipe sensor. Clicked the up arrow and it loaded .

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I have a flashpro and did the tsp stage 1. How can I tell I did it right ? I've gotten help from here but ppl know it with the ktune . I've pressed down the cancel button for 3 seconds or more and the tachometer doesn't move. Any information would be great. Thank you
The Hondata version doesn't have the on the fly tune switching because it's a KTuner exclusive feature.

Last edited:

OP
OP
Urabus99

Urabus99

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 si
Country flag
@Urabus99 How does the TSP stage 1 compare to the +9 PSI preloaded tune Hondata offers?
I actually don't know. I did bolt ons and got the car dyno tuned. then a month later did the tsp stage 1 tune . Which say just the tsp stage 1 tune puts 237whp and 281tq just with his tune .