Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Currently testing the CTR Mount with Perrin Inserts on our Type R, and will swap to the 27won Street RMM in September.

On our Blue Si, I've tested both the 27won Race and Street. Race is exactly as OP described it, Street is pretty calm from the get-go, and what I would recommend people to go for if 95% use is street / commuting, and just a FBO build. Currently running the Whiteline 85A RMM on our Blue Si, it slots right in between the 27won Street and Race, really enjoying it as well because it's just under my personal threshold for NVH on a primarily street-driven car.

More info: https://unity-performance.com/products/whiteline-rear-motor-mount-rmm-all-civic
Sponsored

ToofHurts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CW CTR
Country flag
Currently testing the CTR Mount with Perrin Inserts on our Type R, and will swap to the 27won Street RMM in September.

On our Blue Si, I've tested both the 27won Race and Street. Race is exactly as OP described it, Street is pretty calm from the get-go, and what I would recommend people to go for if 95% use is street / commuting, and just a FBO build. Currently running the Whiteline 85A RMM on our Blue Si, it slots right in between the 27won Street and Race, really enjoying it as well because it's just under my personal threshold for NVH on a primarily street-driven car.

More info: https://unity-performance.com/products/whiteline-rear-motor-mount-rmm-all-civic
What about the Hasport 62A. Curious how the 27won compares with the 62A. How the NVH and performance compares between the two. I just can't have bad NVH otherwise no one will want to ride in my car and I'm not looking to turn it into a "race car".

I'm prob gonna pull trigger on a RMM soon. I'm having bad traction issues now already and feel it's only gonna get worse after a DP / FP install (along with a new tune).

partialprint

First Name
Partial
Threads
Reaction score
Website
music.apple.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I just installed the orange race version on my 17 hatch sport and its wild. I cant really feel much of a performance difference because the vibration and noise is soo loud. Maybe im distracted by the vibration/ sound idk. The rear view mirror n whole car rattles at 2000 rpm. Hopefully it goes down im looking around as I drive to see if it sounds loud to other people from outside the car. I feel like im in cheap old pos ricey civic lmao. We will see how it goes in the next month or 2 I bought this used as well so I thought it would be broken in more. They say its suppssed to prevent the engine from rocking / moving but i feel movement even at idle And the hood is shaking as well

casper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Sport Hatchback (6MT)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I just installed the orange race version on my 17 hatch sport and its wild. I cant really feel much of a performance difference because the vibration and noise is soo loud. Maybe im distracted by the vibration/ sound idk. The rear view mirror n whole car rattles at 2000 rpm. Hopefully it goes down im looking around as I drive to see if it sounds loud to other people from outside the car. I feel like im in cheap old pos ricey civic lmao. We will see how it goes in the next month or 2 I bought this used as well so I thought it would be broken in more. They say its suppssed to prevent the engine from rocking / moving but i feel movement even at idle And the hood is shaking as well
I have the 70a Street version and it’s just a tad loud at low RPM, but otherwise I quite like it. I don’t think I’d do anything louder/stiffer, though.

wildbilly32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Porsche C4S 19 CTR #24184 19 Volvo XC40 R
Country flag
You read this on their website about the orange version...right?
"Our 90A race mount is for for those who put outright performance over comfort and can accept the extra NVH that gives them maximum performance."

wildbilly32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Porsche C4S 19 CTR #24184 19 Volvo XC40 R
Country flag
I ran the first short course "run what you brung" AutoX today. My CTR has the 70a street version(the gray one) that has only a few miles on it and I could tell an immediate improvement from stock. Less to no wheel hop/spinning of tires coming out of tight corners. Position times from last year(when compared to other competitors) moved up the list and I know it wasn't because my driving improved!!!

partialprint

First Name
Partial
Threads
Reaction score
Website
music.apple.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You read this on their website about the orange version...right?
"Our 90A race mount is for for those who put outright performance over comfort and can accept the extra NVH that gives them maximum performance."
I read reviews of people saying its not that bad and tolerable. I also got it off someone off offerup for 120 not full price. After driving with it for a month all I feel is smoother pulls honestly. But my rpm tick literally shakes at 2k lol it makes the car sound very ricey and I honestly dont know how 27won sells this. It doesn't make driving the car more enjoyable at all for something that’s considered a performance part.
I figured Id try it out heres a few videos of the race mount on my fk7 with ac off its a tad quieter but I shouldn't have to sacrifice my ac because a prt makes my car too loud lol

Attachments

casper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Sport Hatchback (6MT)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I read reviews of people saying its not that bad and tolerable. I also got it off someone off offerup for 120 not full price. After driving with it for a month all I feel is smoother pulls honestly. But my rpm tick literally shakes at 2k lol it makes the car sound very ricey and I honestly dont know how 27won sells this. It doesn't make driving the car more enjoyable at all for something that’s considered a performance part.
I figured Id try it out heres a few videos of the race mount on my fk7 with ac off its a tad quieter but I shouldn't have to sacrifice my ac because a prt makes my car too loud lol
27WON did a great job of engineering a mount that minimizes excessive NVH given the performance gain. That being said, they have to abide my the laws of physics so their stiffest mount will still be significantly louder than stock. The people who say it’s tolerable either drive only rattle boxes, are hearing impaired, only use their car on the track, or some combination of the three. The 70a street mount is a great compromise IMO, if only just to be able to hear the engine better for daily driving (for a manual transmission).

Eddie_lu

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si
Country flag
Does anyone with the 27won Race rear motor mount know of any damage that may happen to the chassis over a long-term period of use? This thing vibrates a lot but I don't mind it however just wondering if I will have problems in the long run.

partialprint

First Name
Partial
Threads
Reaction score
Website
music.apple.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Does anyone with the 27won Race rear motor mount know of any damage that may happen to the chassis over a long-term period of use? This thing vibrates a lot but I don't mind it however just wondering if I will have problems in the long run.
Good question i never thought if it that way

gMcizzLe

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR; 2014 Camaro SS
Country flag
As someone who has been dailying the 90a for 1.5 years now, I keep thinking about this 😂
So far no major issues though, just a little rattling in a speaker

Eddie_lu

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si
Country flag
As someone who has been dailying the 90a for 1.5 years now, I keep thinking about this 😂
So far no major issues though, just a little rattling in a speaker
Yeah definitely got better after like 5k miles. The vibration isn't too bad but then I keep overthinking if the bolt or something just got loose. XD

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
no damage to the chassis will result. Your are good.