Vaporeon

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Civic Type R
Country flag
How is the 90a NVH wise? I was considering hasport for something street but if this race one isn't so bad I might make the leap
Sponsored

OP
OP
BOOSTBLUE28

BOOSTBLUE28

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
How is the 90a NVH wise? I was considering hasport for something street but if this race one isn't so bad I might make the leap
It’s insane for the first few hundred miles. Then it drastically starts to tone down. I’m now at 900 miles on it and most of the time you cant even notice it’s there NVH wise. But 1st gear around 10mph there is slight NHV. Nothing you won’t be able to handle. It’s is AMAZING. Get the 90a from 27won and you will be very happy. Just keep it on and don’t take it off before 300 miles

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I went with Hasport 62 that's actually quieter and performs better than my CTR RMM with Perrin inserts. Also notice my shifts are crisper especially 5th and 6th. Don't hesitate to install.
Good to know! I have the CTR RMM on my Si and was contemplating instaling the Perrin inserts (have them on hand) or going with an aftermarket one altogether. Hasport 62a and 27won 70a are on the list!
Sponsored