CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST!

LiveLaughRide84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Integra Gsr(sold) and 2000 ITR(sold) 17 focus RS and looking for a CTR
Country flag
Going to get this thread back on track. I posted earlier that I have a 2020 PMM CTR being produced this month and should arrive sometime late March. I previously said that I will be selling it at MSRP. I've change my mind and I'm going to sell it for $250 UNDER MSRP no add ons or anything. Still no exact idea on MSRP yet. If anyone is interested or has any questions, feel free to call/email me. If you are interested in shipping, Montway Auto Transport is who was used the last couple times. They do offer open and closed transport. Evan can answer any questions on the transport side.

Jared
Sales Manager
South Hills Honda
724-941-9100
[email protected]
Any way you could post some good pictures once it comes in of the front end and interior? Just curious to see everything.
Sponsored

LiveLaughRide84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Integra Gsr(sold) and 2000 ITR(sold) 17 focus RS and looking for a CTR
Country flag
Sure, will do man. I really want to see the boost blue in person. Hopefully that will be the next one I get.
I also am really excited to see boost blue. And thanks.

heezyal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Country flag
Anyone from the Northern Virginia/Maryland area and knows good dealers that sell below MSRP for a 2019? I have a few good price quotes from some dealers in PA, but I don't want to road trip 6-8 hours at this point if I can grab something local. Thanks for any help!

fk8wah

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R
Country flag
Anyone from the Northern Virginia/Maryland area and knows good dealers that sell below MSRP for a 2019? I have a few good price quotes from some dealers in PA, but I don't want to road trip 6-8 hours at this point if I can grab something local. Thanks for any help!
You might wanna hurry and buy; my friend got one from Ohio, they are all going for mid 35 and they are getting buyers asking for shipping left and right because people are already getting tax refunds.

It might drop a bit but I think it comes down to the color you want at this point

Last edited:

Melone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Macan GTS, 2015 Audi S5, 2005 Acura TL
Country flag
Anyone hear anything decent near SoCal? Lowest I've heard back on is 39k but I'm not super thrilled about potentially having to ship a car across the country just to get MSRP...

noobpro

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
Anyone hear anything decent near SoCal? Lowest I've heard back on is 39k but I'm not super thrilled about potentially having to ship a car across the country just to get MSRP...
I received a quote from Honda of Pasadena for MSRP on a Black 2019 CTR.

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Porche Boxster
Country flag
I won't be surprised if the stealership plans to mark up the 2020 model. Won't it be better to look into a slightly used CTR? (20ish K miles) since those are around 29k-33k around my area.

Kraytz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR #34083
Country flag
I recently got one for invoice in Indio. Bought from Honda of the Desert. There was no hassle getting invoice, because when I initiated contact, I stated I was looking for invoice price and the sales dude was like sure.

Melone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Macan GTS, 2015 Audi S5, 2005 Acura TL
Country flag
I recently got one for invoice in Indio. Bought from Honda of the Desert. There was no hassle getting invoice, because when I initiated contact, I stated I was looking for invoice price and the sales dude was like sure.
Damn really? I asked for their best price and the guy gave me the usual BS bout there being a 10k markup but "we can save you 8k so the total is 39k". Was kind of a dick too honestly

Kraytz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR #34083
Country flag
Damn really? I asked for their best price and the guy gave me the usual BS bout there being a 10k markup but "we can save you 8k so the total is 39k". Was kind of a dick too honestly
PM'ing you

J o n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Z/28, '22 Ridgeline , '22 CR-V Hybrid
Country flag
Valley Honda - Pittsbrugh, PA has (1) CW 2019 Type R remaining

I brought home their other one last night, $200 under invoice. Management is 1st class experience there
Honda Civic 10th gen CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST! iMPzdvv

J o n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Z/28, '22 Ridgeline , '22 CR-V Hybrid
Country flag
Valley Honda - Pittsbrugh, PA has (1) CW 2019 Type R remaining

I brought home their other one last night, $200 under invoice. Management is 1st class experience there
Had to speak with the dealer again today. The other one sold today too. 62 yr old doctor traded a Vette in on it. They said he just came in out of the blue and said "I want that and I'm trading this in."

automaticdman

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
2019 PMM @ MSRP
My Dealer called me and told me that it just arrived.
PM me for details. Serious inquires only
Sponsored