What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

verzachaye

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring CVT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_4735

Installed my American Modified J’s Racing Style Grill. Fitment is great! Planning to grab the Sequential Lip from Ultimate Motorsports to compliment the front end more.
Sponsored

Bootleg Bill

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (CVT)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally got around to installing the Type R subframe brace 🙌 instantly felt a difference especially going over previous bumps handling better. I also installed a oil catch can 🤧

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20230521_130227

Bootleg Bill

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (CVT)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally got around to installing the Type R subframe brace 🙌 instantly felt a difference especially going over previous bumps it also handling better steering feels more stiffer????. I also installed a oil catch can 🤧

20230521_130227.jpg

BrandonSmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX 2.0L
Country flag
I hit 170,000 miles on my 2016 EX this weekend!

I love that I still average 40+mpg over an entire tank of gas. Most likely due to living in the country, not having to deal with many stops or traffic on my commutes.

I bought this car in August 2016. I follow the Maintenance Minder religiously. The only 'extra' maintenance is transmission fluid every 35,000 miles per manual for mountainous driving. I just completed this CVT fluid change again this weekend, and I've gotten it down to 30 minutes from start to finish.

Everything else is stock for the most part. Obviously averaging 25,000 miles/year over 7 years (37,000 miles/year over the past 3 years), I drive a lot of highway miles, so the brakes are still factory along with suspension components. Around 150,000 miles I noticed a minor clunk in the front, most likely need strut replacement, but tire wear has been normal, so I'll be taking my time with the strut replacements.

What's even better is that I have no rattles! The center console around the shifter will buzz every now and then, but a swift thump with my fist fixes it for another few thousand miles :cool:.

Hit a LARGE racoon Friday and broke the left side of bumper, and all bumper clips under the headlight and along the fender are broken. It also broke the fog light bezel and ripped out the fog light bulb from the assembly. The fender lining ripped completely out and ripped out my sequential side marker wiring and smashed my intake resonator to pieces too...

Last edited:

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hit a LARGE racoon Friday and broke the left side of bumper, and all bumper clips under the headlight and along the fender are broken. It also broke the fog light bezel and ripped out the fog light bulb from the assembly. The fender lining ripped completely out and ripped out my sequential side marker wiring and smashed my intake resonator to pieces too...
I feel your pain! Same thing happened to me! They sure can do the damage! I had to replace my collision radar!

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Hatch 2017 Sport Hatch
Country flag
after procrastinating it for months, I finally took off my Type R wheel and straightened it out. Dead center now, feels good.
Sponsored