Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

HipHopCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
Ordered mine on eBay from seller riennakane. Took just two weeks to receive instead of the projected 4 weeks. He's currently out of stock, but I messaged him last week, asking when he expects to get some more. He replied and said this week but I haven't heard anything yet. Here's the link.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-JDM...lamp-lights-left-Rigth-pair-set-/322080359783
i just saw that i hope he gets them in soon, please if you can let me know when he does.

ty

elvisfan48640

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Is my Turbo decal too far to the left, I can't decide...
I would say yes. I would have placed it the same distance from the right edge as the Civic badging is on the left side. It would have looked more balanced. But hey, it's your ride.

elvisfan48640

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

finalnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I would say yes. I would have placed it the same distance from the right edge as the Civic badging is on the left side. It would have looked more balanced. But hey, it's your ride.
Damn, that's what I thought well too late to change it now I'll just have to wait till the next time I'm getting a badge

CanadaNeal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring White Orchid Pearl
Vehicle Showcase
I made it to page 108 of my Manual (490 pages to go)! This book makes Lord of the Rings look like a magazine article! Did I buy a car, or a Lear jet???? For a techno-geek (like me) this thing is just too cool! Havin' a ball.

Oh, I updated my display wallpaper (yawn).

I usually love customizing my cars. My wife and I were commenting on what we want to do to our Civic to personalize it. It's both frustrating and satisfying that we can't find anything to do to it. Frustrating because we want to make it unique to us. Satisfying because we love it exactly the way it is. She wants a garbage pail inside (maybe that's why they put the 'hump' on the floor?). I want snow tires this winter. Tremendous WUP!! I guess we're done. It feels weird....

89AKurt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T, 1969 Chevrolet C-10 pickup
Country flag
First bath, by me! After a 2400 mile trip to Austin, needed to remove the drag inducing bugs. It is sort of sensual tracing the curves of this car, almost as much as the 1957 Chevy I had. Have to be careful at the sharp points of the grill valence panel (that what the little body color part above the grill is called?).
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 42206104.192eb536.800

fijizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Touring Sedan - Modern Steel Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Gave my baby her third wash today, and ordered her a present--injen short ram intake! Cannot wait to receive and install that sucker!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.