1.5T PRL Motorsports Cobra CAI Install

TranceFC1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Manual
Country flag
the top silicone house is not the same all the way around, it has a slight arch to it. the arch should be at the top, which means the PRL logo is facing the front of the car. i have about an inch and a half of clearance from the rad hjose
Gonna give spinning the big silicone hose a try see what happens.
Sponsored

Legato

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
So how often should the filter be changed, and @PRL Motorsports how much will it cost to get a new filter?

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
So how often should the filter be changed, and @PRL Motorsports how much will it cost to get a new filter?
Replacement filters are on our site for $49.99. However, there is no real reason to be changing them out. These are reuseable oiled filters. We sell maintenance kits on our site as well.

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
Replacement filters are on our site for $49.99. However, there is no real reason to be changing them out. These are reuseable oiled filters. We sell maintenance kits on our site as well.
Hate to spam, but any comment or info on the new PRL SRI that just popped up? I have $300 burning a hole in my pocket!

Vtec_Nah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Will installing the street MAF on a CVT throw the CEL? Just wondering

Legato

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Will installing the street MAF on a CVT throw the CEL? Just wondering
CVT here with street MAF and no issues with the CEL whatsoever. Only issues I’ve seen from anyone when getting CEL issues was when they put the MAF back in with after it came in contact with dirt/dust, and all they had to do was clean it and it fixed any errors.

Naruske

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Can someone give me any tips on how to remove the lower portion of the box on a cvt? I tried every fucking angle for a solid 2 hours. (Not even kidding) Im going to try one more time tomorrow and if i can't, ill just take it out from the bottom because jfc

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can someone give me any tips on how to remove the lower portion of the box on a cvt? I tried every fucking angle for a solid 2 hours. (Not even kidding) Im going to try one more time tomorrow and if i can't, ill just take it out from the bottom because jfc
i feel ya man. i unplug the blue and gray sensers on the bottom. gave me a little more wiggle room. but it was still a bitch. its like one of those puzzles where only a stupid angle and it magically come outs, lol.

Naruske

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
i feel ya man. i unplug the blue and gray sensers on the bottom. gave me a little more wiggle room. but it was still a bitch. its like one of those puzzles where only a stupid angle and it magically come outs, lol.

Okay so i did two mini pulls and it felt awesome then went for wash and when i came back home my check engine light came on Theres no way water got in there bc its hand wash(hoping it didnt) but any ideas on this?! Im running the dual 21 ktuner map. Im going to switch it to regualr stage 2 and see if the light goes sway

ttorres1183

TTorres1183
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Okay so i did two mini pulls and it felt awesome then went for wash and when i came back home my check engine light came on Theres no way water got in there bc its hand wash(hoping it didnt) but any ideas on this?! Im running the dual 21 ktuner map. Im going to switch it to regualr stage 2 and see if the light goes sway
What code did you get?