Matt31ny

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic sport
Country flag
Hey guys just bought a brand new civic sport and got some questions. Does anyone know if I put a blow off valve if it’ll void my warranty? The stock shifter is trash compared to my mustangs notchy feeling hurst shifter what is a shifter out there that’ll feel more engaging? Also hate that I couldn’t get a manual hatch in sonic blue with the apple CarPlay does anyone know if I can buy the factory one and install it not problem? And if I can where I can buy one? Thanks all sorry got a bunch of questions didn’t think I’d be in a civic but kinda wanna start racing but also don’t wanna void my warranty.
Sponsored

theblackdogman

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Hey guys just bought a brand new civic sport and got some questions. Does anyone know if I put a blow off valve if it’ll void my warranty? The stock shifter is trash compared to my mustangs notchy feeling hurst shifter what is a shifter out there that’ll feel more engaging? Also hate that I couldn’t get a manual hatch in sonic blue with the apple CarPlay does anyone know if I can buy the factory one and install it not problem? And if I can where I can buy one? Thanks all sorry got a bunch of questions didn’t think I’d be in a civic but kinda wanna start racing but also don’t wanna void my warranty.
Honda Civic 10th gen Just purchased 2019 civic sport EFA7916C-7BEC-409F-9685-B204B9DEA0B1

OP
OP

Matt31ny

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic sport
Country flag

geeeek

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
Can changing that intake void my warranty?

do you by any chance know the best air intakes to get for it greatest hp and torque gain/sound? Also will that sort of thing void the warranty id love to tune it but know for sure that’ll void it. Thanks
For sound, prl will be louder because it’s not enclosed like 27won. But 27won isn’t quiet by any means. Power gains should be similar.

I’m sure the dealership will cite your cai as the reason for anything that goes wrong if you decide to go in for warranty work, even if it wasn’t the cause.

Honestly, I feel a tiny bit disappointed after getting my prl cai because now it sounds like a turbo’d car but it’s still slow :p

Brvndxn

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
Get a PRL cobra intake with street maf and you will get that sound you want

Piefur

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Sedan
Country flag
No point in a blow off valve, the civic turbos aren’t designed to vent to atmosphere. Could adversely affect the car in the long run. The rich conditions between shifts will cause unburnt fuel to exit the combustion chamber. This results in much higher Exhaust Gas Temps (EGT) and cause drastically more wear on catalytic converters. One other thing is potentially more fuel dilution in your oil because of the rich condition, leading to shorter oil life.

repeet

Threads
Reaction score
Website
jesus7feasts.fyi
Vehicle(s)
'23 BRZ
Country flag

repeet

Threads
Reaction score
Website
jesus7feasts.fyi
Vehicle(s)
'23 BRZ
Country flag
For your shifter, you may want to consider this.
Sponsored